SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
reason wrote:@Karina @LeapofFaith Viarni is the final 1 not Lily, he wont be able to handle her after seeing his emotional level.  Lily is too mature for him.

Is this confirmed?

I should have added IMHO after watching the hometown episode.

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 11:23 pm

So I just finished watching the most recent HTD episode...

Claudia's HTD - Zac looked checked out already with Claudia, IMO. He didn't even kiss her on the lips when he met her at the beginning of the HTD and just seemed distant especially when comparing how he was earlier with Claudia in the season. Much less physical with her and Claudia was doing the initiating. Even without the spoiler and sleuthing her dress to be the one to leave I'd think Claudia would be F3 just by how Zac was acting.

Lily's HTD - Zac I thought was much more physical with Lily than he was with Claudia. They kissed a few times when meeting and throughout the HTD as well as when saying goodbye. Very physical and I'd say that Zac's physical connection he had with Claudia in the beginning of the season he replaced it with Lily IMO. It was a very fun HTD as I would expect from Lily and Zac really seemed to enjoy himself. Her family was really lovely too (all the families were). Nice to see her best friend there and asking Zac if Lily was his favorite he didn't seem to indicate enough for me to know. Really holding back I thought. Lily's mother had some interesting comments and seemed a bit back and forth on Zac to me. I can understand why though as she is concerned for her daughter. I could tell that Zac was realizing this was becoming real and real people would be hurt (even families) based on his decision. He said he was excited to know that Lily had potentially feelings for him more than she had shown/said but also nervous (?) about what that means I guess in regards to the whole show. All in all I thought it was a really good HTD.

Viarni's HTD - Zac was grinning like a fool so much that I found myself grinning like a fool too!! laugh out loud It was super cute how he ran up to Viarni when he met her at the beach and how he said he can't wipe the grin off his face and then when still grinning he says see it's still there while grinning some more. Too cute! He was very upfront as well telling V's brother how he just felt something for V the minute he met Viarni. V's family was awesome. So chill and cool (her dad actually reminds me a bit of Zac especially when Zac had longer hair). Zac was the most nervous with V's HTD out of all the HTDs IMO especially since he kept saying how nervous he was and that he wanted to especially impress V's mom and dad (the only one I recall Zac saying the word "impress" about)? There was once again so much splicing and dicing with their HTD though especially when V's dad asked Zac if Viarni was his number one and Zac just blushes and almost looks at the camera and is so red in the face! Same when Zac says goodbye? That's the part I got a bit confused about. Also with what Zac said about how it's the show having to hurt someone and doesn't want to hurt V. Hearing it and seeing how he acted I got a different vibe from seeing the Tweet posted about him saying that. I don't know... it could be just editing and making it dramatic but the lack of a kiss goodbye felt a bit odd to me even though the hug was still intimate....

All in all, all great HTDs IMO and lovely families! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 11:28 pm

@AllAboutLove What is the vibe you now get from the tweet? interested in knowing please? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 11:29 pm

I just have to say that after watching Bach NZ for three seasons I would give my final rose to New Zealand! TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 4256136633

It's truly an incredible country and every location and view is absolutely spectacular!

NZ for my F1 for sure yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 11:38 pm

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove What is the vibe you now get from the tweet? interested in knowing please? Smiley

When I read/saw the tweet to me it came across as total Bach-speak and Zac saying what he has to say to create some doubt with V.

When I watched it though I don't know... he seemed to really be in physical pain. He even said he felt pain in his stomach and pain in his heart (and put his hand to his chest) that he felt pain at just the thought of hurting Viarni and that he doesn't want to hurt her but then says "In saying that, this whole process is what it is and that at the very least if it did come to that that she would have learned a lot about herself".... and then Zac turns away from the camera almost overcome with emotion.

What stood out to me with that is if he knew that Viarni was number one (like V's dad asked him) then I don't see him reacting so emotionally about hurting Viarni if she is F1 even with a producer question scenario. He was incredibly emotional to the point like he looked like he was dreading something and to me I don't see how he would be dreading to hurt someone if he plans to choose them?

So either he was totally confused or... it was spliced and he wasn't talking about Viarni when he said he hoped "she" (doesn't say the girl's name, just "She") would have learned a lot about herself. To me those exact words just didn't fit with Viarni. To me those words fit with Claudia (learning something about herself is what Claudia says in her spoiled exit interview that I already watched that will be in the upcoming episode).

So if Viarni is not F1 then yes I could see it as dread to hurt her but if Viarni is F1 then I don't think those words that Zac was saying about "learning about herself" would be about Viarni, I think they would be about Claudia. Because those words were more than just Bach-speak IMO as Zac looked genuinely upset in an empathetic way and considering Claudia's past relationship I can understand Zac feeling bad (especially if it all became real for HTDs for him).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 14, 2017 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 11:43 pm

@AllAboutLove What I notice was that Blue shirt ITM was in some of the other girls home town visit and he did not wear blue to Lily home town he wore light purple.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 11:46 pm

I noticed the same that Zac was shown doing the ITMs in the clothes he wore to Viarni's date but his ITMs used for the other girls it seemed?

It's why part of me wonders if maybe Viarni got the last HTD in filming and they asked Zac questions about ALL the girl's HTDs? It would make more sense to me if so.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 am

@AllAboutLove I dont want to go back and watch but was the talk about learning about your self not shown at Viarni home?

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon May 15, 2017 12:14 am

My two cents regarding this : I think V's date was filmed 1st imo coz in the ITM (V's date) he talked about having to visit 2 other families. Feeling the way he does about V he was dreading having to continue to carry the show ,making out with the other girls & V finding out & getting hurt . He referenced the process being what it is & knowing there isn't much he could about it other than hoping that if it came to that V would have learnt something about herself. I hope it makes sense & I hope someone could explain it better.
I think Zac was worried that him continuing the intimacy with the other girls to fulfill his duty as the lead would potentially hurt V & that's why he was so upset imo. He is invested & fears he could lose her.
All jmo!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:16 am

@LynnTa Never thought of it that way. I thought he visit her last, never realize it was the first visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 15, 2017 12:18 am

Yes, it was I just rewatched it, seemed to me to a editing ploy to cast some doubt. 2nd time around I saw a lot real emotion with Lily rather than a lot of chatter with V. With V he looked like a happy school boy but with lily there was more raw emotion. Lily's mother was fantastic those are the questions you want to know. Looking at Zac when Vs Dad said is she number 1 yes or no the Dad looked very unconvinced at the end of that converastion because I think at that stage Zac was still torn between Lily and V. IMO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon May 15, 2017 12:24 am

Sprite wrote:I think Zac is really fond of all three of his final ladies for different reasons.

He is protective of Claudia for what she has gone through and can identify with her because of his own depression. Plus she is the very outgoing and shows him how much she cares and since I think he is a shy guy with not that much dating experience, I think he really appreciates that.

He loves the wild side of Lily. I think he wants to be like Lily...and who wouldn't. I wish I was that together at her age. Nevertheless, as much as he likes that wild side, that is not who he is. He appears to be a quiet, down to earth guy, who likes the simple things. Lily brings him out of his comfort zone and that is fun for a bit, but not long term and I think Zac knows that.

Viarni. I like the article where she was called his lobster. Man couldn't stop grinning. I think she is a balance of Lily and Claudia. He can be protective of her because of her Crohn's, but she likes the outdoor stuff that he likes and is willing to try new stuff, however she doesn't seem as driven by adventure and wanderlust as Lily. Naturally, he also thinks she is hot and unlike the other two, drinking does not appear on her list of top things to do, since she has to manage her Crohn's and drinking is not good for her health. From what I've seen they seem to be well suited and by how much Zac was grinning and hugging her, I think he agrees.
Sprite, I agree and think your read on the 3 ladies and their relationships with Zac are spot on.   yes

I really, really like what I've seen of Zac and think he has great respect for women.  As it's Mother's Day, I'm going to thank his mother for teaching him well.  His Dad too, but Mom just a bit more.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha