SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 15, 2017 12:25 am

Yes the talking of Zac saying learning about herself was shown at V home.

Zac talking about visiting two other families is exactly why I think he visited Viarni last. I think the producer were asking him questions about all the HTDs and getting him to do some later pickups in the moment which would mean Zac's tenses would be mixed up (future, past tense, etc). I thought this because Claudia said to him she won't see him for a while so to me it seemed like she may have been the first HTD or the second at most given if she was last she would have likely said she would see him soon. I thought Viarni said to Zac she'd see him soon?

For the words themselves, if V is F1 I don't think those words were about V. I think Zac would be feeling pain about hurting someone else if he felt V was the one for him at that time, even with HTDs with the others I don't see those words making that much sense unless V is not F1 if they are about her. He seemed far too giddy with Viarni for those words to apply to her IMO if she's F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LynnTa Mon May 15, 2017 12:38 am

You have a point there @AAA!
With way Zac was grinning these words would not apply to V.

As for the goodbye kiss --comparing to G & L, I don't remember seeing their HTD goodbye kiss. They were shown hugging cmiiw

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 15, 2017 12:46 am

@LynnTa G and Lee had kissing going on at their goodbye. I posted it in Lee's thread at the time because he was literally cradling G's face and telling her how much he didn't want her to leave he was so giddy and wrapped up in G.

I didn't see any kiss shown at all with Zac and Viarni at their goodbye. As intimate as the hug was it didn't give me the vibe of G and Lee and definitely not of Art and Matilda. Art was kissing Mailtida on her HTD very passionately just as Lee did and just as giddy with a puppy dog look in the face for both guys when saying goodbye.

I can't say I saw that with Zac at the goodbye part with V. It could be edited out but I don't know... it just felt like it was lacking something?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:51 am

@AllAboutLove I think I have to re-watch those home town again. The link was giving me problems. How was the goodbye with Lily?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 15, 2017 12:53 am

@reason the goodbye with Lily was good not great IMO. It felt like it may have been reshot? Just the way Zac was walking away from her it felt like it was scene being shot again... not sure. TBH I don't think any of the goodbyes really stood out to me as "Wow" like I've seen for other leads and F1s in the past so hoping for more s/caps for the finale
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 1:32 am

@AllAboutLove I just re-watch and I am thinking Zac was at Viarni when he was talking about her learning about her self it was in the moment, I dont think it was about Lily or Claudia.  Viarni said see you soon to Zac, but Zac said to Lily see you soon,  I am confuse more than a butterfly? I will have to re- watch that again for the previews.  What upset Lily for her to say I dont like that?
I do not think Lily good bye was a reshoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 2:30 am

LynnTa wrote:You have a point there @AAA!  

As for the goodbye kiss --comparing to G & L,  I don't remember seeing their HTD goodbye kiss. They were shown hugging cmiiw

Just because it wasn't shown, doesn't mean it didn't occur. A kiss could easily have been edited out to cast doubt and confuse viewers. The man couldn't stop grinning and the family visit went very well. There was nothing about that visit which would give him pause and make him not want to kiss her...unless he was just super nervous?

It will be interesting what he will say post show about the things that may have been edited out during the season and not just about Viarni, but all the women.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 2:33 am

LynnTa wrote:You have a point there @AAA!  

As for the goodbye kiss --comparing to G & L,  I don't remember seeing their HTD goodbye kiss. They were shown hugging cmiiw

I'm pretty convinced there was a heavy editing at the goodbye. Between the first hug with her head on his chest and the second one you cab totally see there was a splice and dice. I can't say for sure it was the kissing part but it very well might be.
All jmo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 2:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LynnTa G and Lee had kissing going on at their goodbye. I posted it in Lee's thread at the time because he was literally cradling G's face and telling her how much he didn't want her to leave he was so giddy and wrapped up in G.

I didn't see any kiss shown at all with Zac and Viarni at their goodbye. As intimate as the hug was it didn't give me the vibe of G and Lee and definitely not of Art and Matilda. Art was kissing Mailtida on her HTD very passionately just as Lee did and just as giddy with a puppy dog look in the face for both guys when saying goodbye.

I can't say I saw that with Zac at the goodbye part with V. It could be edited out but I don't know... it just felt like it was lacking something?

For me both Lee and Art seem much more confident and experienced with women so that may be why things seem a little awkward with Zac. Also, he seems more aware of the cameras around. By this point in the other two shows, I thought those guys had gotten much more relaxed and I still find Zac a little stiff. Pair that with nerves around someone he is really interested in and voila...awkward.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 15, 2017 2:49 am

Regarding the "hurt" itm I find it very odd knowing how Zac doesn't even want to think eliminations ahead.
Why talking about hurting someone at F3 and its not even the RC time. And especially after a great HTD?
I think we sure need a bit of context there.

At some point one in one of his itm he was talking about being honnest with the girls and how honest he can decide to be and he said the girls name. I wonder the whole portion including the one above was not just questions about all the parents visiting before first parent visiting (if V's HTD is first) or after visiting all parents (if she is last).
I don't know if you guys see what I mean?
Like it was generally speaking about how to conduct himself and what can come out after HTD if he has been too honest or promising promesses he couldn't keep.

I remember he said something to that extent once. Saying that he can't tell V everything he wants to tall her because he don't want to deal with going back on any word at the end. Like saying she is the one and chosing someone else at the end. At that moment you would think she is not F1 too. But me thinks it's probably more of a conduct code he chose to have himself througout the show, no matter who the girl is.
Also he always come close to breaking that promise too only with V (talking about liking her many times, about his first sight crush for her etc.)

Another thing I found strange though is how surprise he was learning about the fact that Lily had feelings. Like genuinely surprise. Not just happy I mean. Like he didn't think to that point that she even liked him?
Almost as if he was just satisfied with her not liking him that much. And when he finds out, it was more surprise and responsability than happiness.

What do you guys think?

ETA: also how can je go to not wanting to hurt someone by his decision to he didn't even ask himself about the girls feeling and broken heart regarding his decision if the order is what we think.

All of the above is my opinion

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon May 15, 2017 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 am

So I just saw that the fantasy sweet dates will be in Hawkes bay just like that rumour I mentioned up thread that someone on fb said they saw zac and the winner in Hawkes bay but question will they stay in Hawkes bay for the finale?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 15, 2017 4:42 am

Here we go again!

Lily has first FD. Lily is glowing. She really likes him.

They are going horse riding on the beach.

Lily's ridden before but he hasn't. Zacs horse is not behaving.

They get off the horses and there's a picnic. They seem so comfortable with each other.

Wow - Zac said something super profound - the jist of it was that it could be absolutely amazing with Lily or a complete disaster.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha