SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 4:47 am

FYI during ad break

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(Australia_season_4)

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Screen54

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 4:47 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

This sounds a bit non-committal to me.  Like something you might say in a job interview - I have no experience as a poodle groomer, but I like poodles and I'm good with clippers, so...

OMG I'm dying here. Laughing so hard.. This has to be the BEST post of the season!!!  I love it

TY @LoveDovez TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 am

There seems to be a common theme with SM across the board most saying V for the win. Will see if it indeed is the case

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 am

4health wrote:FYI during ad break

TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Screen54

Interesting. I'm sure Lee had second FD too, didn't he?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:49 am

What was this about? Zac holding on to V?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 4:50 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:FYI during ad break

Interesting.  I'm sure Lee had second FD too, didn't he?
TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Screen55

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 4:50 am

Double interesting. Thanks @4health.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 am

Hmmm...

So this is weird to me. Not one tweet by the Bach NZ account while Viarni had her LDC???

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 21, 2017 4:51 am

Lily's turn for date.

Again up in the mountains.

She says she knows she's not the easy option. He says he's learning more about her with every date.

They go for a walk on the beach.

I'm struggling a little to understand her tonight. Is she lisping?

Lots of hugs and now a kiss.

Oh - very romantic setting in front of the fire.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 4:52 am

May want to compare Bach NZ to previous Bach NZ seasons.

IIRC Matilda had the first MTP and the last LCD?

I think there is a wiki for that and also Bach NZ S2?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 4:52 am

Katiebelle wrote:Lily's turn for date.

Again up in the mountains.

She says she knows she's not the easy option.  He says he's learning more about her with every date.

They go for a walk on the beach.  

I'm struggling a little to understand her tonight. Is she lisping?

Lots of hugs and now a kiss.

Oh - very romantic setting in front of the fire.

Was there wine? TheBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 4:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:May want to compare Bach NZ to previous Bach NZ seasons.

IIRC Matilda had the first MTP and the last LCD?

I think there is a wiki for that and also Bach NZ S2?

I checked and they don't have the order or same outline as these did.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 58 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha