SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Fri May 12, 2017 1:31 pm

According to Steve multiple breakup announcements are coming. Color me surprised :dripdrip & BenLo are at the top of the list for me. These two are just very obviously (imo) not on the same page about how they want to live their lives. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by hannah.e. Fri May 12, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm a fan so I would hate to hear the official break up...
She has been in Denver though. Stagecoach, then Ben left for Chicago (maybe for work, also saw his family), she came back to Denver for a few days, then went to Phoenix for her friends bachelorette, Ben had a work trip in Florida, she was in Denver the last few days. He should be back now but hasn't liked or posted anything. both have been very, very quiet on social media. Lauren especially

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 12, 2017 1:37 pm

I was just going to post something last night but figured I'd wait laugh out loud. I also think they are having rough times again.

Multiple though?!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Wonder what other couple??? Hoping not the newest.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Apart from them, what other bach couples are left? They are the only engaged couple with a rocky relationship. It can't be any of the married ones.

Last edited by lexforlife on Fri May 12, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 pm

@bleuberry I'm going with these two and Becca and Robert since they're technically a bachelor nation couple. I'll get into that in their thread though laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 pm

I'm here for the breakup news. 2pop

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 pm

I get Ben and Lauren. They seem to be just a matter of time. The Disney special they were hosting had to be gotten out of the way and most likely they will wait until Rachel's season starts airing, but who are/is the other(s)? Out of these:

Nick and Vanessa ... seem solid
Kaitlyn and Shawn ... seem solid
JoJo and Jordan ... seem solid

The married couples all seem good ... Sean and Catherine, Des and Chris, Ashley and JP, Jason and Molly, Trista and Ryan.

Then the ones who got together on BP or BIP ... Tanner and Jade, Holly and Blake?

Or others that got together as part of Bachelor Nation ... Chris and Payton, Jesse and Anne, Becca and Robert and I know there are others that I am forgetting.

I guess Becca and Robert are the other one likely.
Sorry mods. I don't know where to post this discussion. Please feel free to move.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri May 12, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Apart from B+L, my bet is on Becca and Bob or the faker who just got kicked off dwts and his f1. IMO.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri May 12, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 12, 2017 1:40 pm

Check the couple above this one on the threads list.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Samuel10Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Samuel10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Family10Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Samuel15Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Apart from B+L, my bet is on Becca and Bob or the faker who just got kicked off dwts and his f1. IMO.
I forgot about those two. Alanna,  you are funny,laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Apart from B+L, my bet is on Becca and Bob or the faker who just got kicked off dwts and his f1. IMO.

The 'faker who just got kicked off dwts and his f1' were looking at their first home according to a real estate agent 3 days back so unless it's a new thing to move into a new house to announce a breakup, I think they are good. Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland