SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 15, 2017 9:00 am

@hannah.e. it's fan entitlement. Some people think they have right to say how these people have to live their lives, harass them and bully them, if they don't follow the fans' opinions. It's embarrassing, and gives the regular Bach viewers Imo a bad name.

One thing about Lauren I admire a lot is her being a doer. Imo she's packed up her stuff from Denver, and settling back to LA. She's not waiting around for others to do her life for her, she's doing her own moves. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 am

I truly hope that she moved her stuff back, gets a sponsorship for new furniture for her pad if she moved since Ben's house in Denver is nice solely because of lauren. I don't personally think Lauren has moved her stuff back but I genuinely hope so. After watching her snap of her on the beach yesterday I felt sad for her. I hope she picks up the pieces and moves on fast, finds someone who enjoys the same hobbies as her.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Mon May 15, 2017 9:08 am

I'd think Lauren would take some of the furniture from his home. It was neutral but had a woman's touch. A little feminine IMO for a newly single guy. And I don't think he'd want the stuff as a reminder of her in his house anymore.

EDIT: I'm also just wondering when they officially pulled the plug. IMO, Lauren had been planning it for a while. But he flew to Portland to be with her and her family for Easter. They seemed sort of okay. The fan accounts didn't upload them for whatever reason but her brother had a snapchat and you could see them hugging. And then one Lauren posted on SC, not iG, she was sitting on Ben's lap and he had his hand around her. And they were sitting next to her dad. Lauren put the camera on her dad more, but Ben looked happy - not 'pissy' or 'moody.' Then the last time they saw each other was apparently April 24th....

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon May 15, 2017 11:10 am

Boshem wrote:I truly hope that she moved her stuff back, gets a sponsorship for new furniture for her pad if she moved since Ben's house in Denver is nice solely because of lauren. I don't personally think Lauren has moved her stuff back but I genuinely hope so. After watching her snap of her on the beach yesterday I felt sad for her. I hope she picks up the pieces and moves on fast, finds someone who enjoys the same hobbies as her.

I felt sad for her too. If they are over, which they probably are, I hope she will stay off of SM like before the bachelor (which was one of the reasons why I found her endearing in the first place) and just move on with her life and enjoy some family time.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon May 15, 2017 11:11 am

Is this a done deal yet? How do we know Lauren packed up her things and moved back to LA?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 11:19 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Is this a done deal yet?  How do we know Lauren packed up her things and moved back to LA?  

Nothing is official.

Conversations are based on speculation which is why it's important to use IMO because I have no idea what's fact and what's not after reading two pages.

Someone please clarify where did the idea of Lauren packing her belongings and taking furniture come from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon May 15, 2017 11:22 am

mindless wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:So according to Lauren's ig story she is currently in LA with her sister mollie . She and Mollie were at the beach So after LV , she flew to LA then.

Not looking very promising. But then again, I thought that in January already and here we are 4 months later, still deadhorse.

ITA ... I've felt this relationship has been doomed for a long time. They seem to have different goals. Ben seems more focused on his career and charity work. I don't know anything about him in his personal life, but they don't appear to be the least bit compatible. Lauren came across earlier as someone ready to settle down like her parents, but lately she appears to be someone who wants more than a Denver lifestyle - her Instagram shows her gravitating more towards the "glamour" of the California lifestyle and exotic vacations in tropical climates. From what I've observed on social media, I see more of a change in Lauren's lifestyle than Ben's. Who knows what is really true as we don't know them personally. I think Lauren will be better off in California if she wants the so-called "glamorous" lifestyle - she'll be able to keep posing and shilling like Amanda. To me, it all seems so shallow, but I'm of a different generation! giggling

All just my own personal opinions and observations. I wish them each well in their future endeavors.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 12:04 pm

So I read from someone who was at the chainsmokers event in Vegas where Lauren was dancing on the stage that she wasn't wearing her ring.. So for whoever on here said she was flaunting her ring around while dancing on stage disrespecting Ben, she apparently didn't even have it on.. I wonder how much longer she has to drag this out, poor girl. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Mon May 15, 2017 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Is this a done deal yet?  How do we know Lauren packed up her things and moved back to LA?  

Nothing is official.

Conversations are based on speculation which is why it's important to use IMO because I have no idea what's fact and what's not after reading two pages.

Someone please clarify where did the idea of Lauren packing her belongings and taking furniture come from?

@guardianangel It's still speculation. I said I wondered if she already moved her things out because she was really quiet on SM last week when she was in Denver. Didn't post like anything and didn't like many posts either - which is unusual for Lauren IMO. She seems like the type who's very attached to her phone IMO. And what better time to move her things out when Ben had to be out of town for work obligations? I'm expecting an announcement shortly and I don't see why she'd go back to Denver after it's made public...why not do it all before. All speculation for now.

Last edited by hannah.e. on Mon May 15, 2017 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Mon May 15, 2017 12:06 pm

^^ Nope she had a ring on her finger on dj diplo's snap of her's.

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon May 15, 2017 12:07 pm

According to the other forum she didn't from a girl who attended.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Mon May 15, 2017 12:08 pm

^^ I had watched that snap several times and I clearly remember her wearing the ring . And on right hand she had two dainty rings that she usually wears .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 66 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland