SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by lleyki Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Duke702 wrote:I do think that back when this was originally speculated, they were broken up, and just had to wait to announce. jmo.

I don't know if I think they were just waiting to announce it or they they were trying to save the relationship. I think they were clearly on the rocks and things were not great, which I believe was the quote from one of US Weekly's sources who was supposedly a friend of theirs. That things were difficult and they were trying but a split could be coming. So I think they probably did try to save the relationship but things just weren't working and there was nothing left to save. I personally never cared much about them but I know they were really loved by a lot so I'm sure it sucks for their fans. And while I wasn't rooting for them, I actually would have put money on them lasting but again, I didn't pay much attention to them so it's possible I missed all the ways they weren't compatible.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Duke702 wrote:I do think that back when this was originally speculated, they were broken up, and just had to wait to announce. jmo.

I actually think they had to wait for the Disney wedding special to air. Not a good look to have the couple hosting just ending their engagement. As soon as it was done they announced. (I saw that there was a repeat this past weekend.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh so shocking, they did absolutely everything wrong ever possible in handling this relationship imo. I just hope they're a cautionary tale for all future couples.

What do you think they did wrong Alanna? As much as they could be a cautionary tale for future couples, I always think it depends on the couple. Everyone was so negative about Nick doing DWTS because of how hard it was for Sean and Catherine and the Chris/Whitney debacle, but for Nick and V it turned out to be a wonderful experience that they shared. I guess the same could apply to Ben and Lauren....although, no matter who you are, I would never say ILY to two different people.
Their show, trying to get into politics, which laugh out loud, also spending so much time apart as in holidays and birthdays aren't important to them, and then deciding to keep filming and doing stuff in the media this year after already having trouble after filming. As for the wonderful N+V experience, the jury is still so, so, SO out on them and their fantastic relationship imo.

The comments on this are just laugh out loud laugh out loud https://instagram.com/p/BUH46YWD9yi/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Sorry to the long time fans! I'm glad it isn't a huge shock, I think it makes it less sad when the writing's been on the wall these past few months.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 pm

I knew it was over when I saw a snap from Thanksgiving where Lauren was sitting out by the pool with her siblings and Ben was far away from them, on his own chair, deep into his phone being a pissy pants.

Good luck to both of them. While neither of them are my cup of tea, I did find his season fun to watch and I think both are generally sweet people.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon May 15, 2017 4:02 pm

I used to be a BenLo fan. I'm glad I stepped away for some time now after I realized something was off. I wish them both well. They just aren't compatible. I also think their love story wasn't deep enough & had no foundation(as much as both agreed that they did) I hope both find someone that's not from this franchise.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon May 15, 2017 4:02 pm

It makes sense if they had to wait to announce, the Disney wedding special, the twins show, other appearances, etc. Now they don't have to do any more appaerances together

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Mon May 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I knew it was over when I saw a snap from Thanksgiving where Lauren was sitting out by the pool with her siblings and Ben was far away from them, on his own chair, deep into his phone being a pissy pants.

Good luck to both of them. While neither of them are my cup of tea, I did find his season fun to watch and I think both are generally sweet people.

Yes, I agree. For me this was when it started going downhill. Then again, Ben posted a "happy thanksgiving" photo of Lauren in front of a fireplace and she was on her phone

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Sorry to all of you that have been so wonderfully supportive of them.

ETA: That being said. I think its better for everyone, especially Ben and Lauren to have it out in the open finally. Must be such a relief.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon May 15, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 4:04 pm

Ben was not mature enough for the show.

I am glad it is announce before Rachel season, it is now out of the way for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Alanna wrote: -snipped-
The comments on this are just laugh out loud laugh out loud https://instagram.com/p/BUH46YWD9yi/

Ugh why can't people dead this whole he should have picked Jojo nonsense.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Who do we think ended it? I think Lauren.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland