SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 4:48 pm

@Carine If so then I would say the filming is over especially with the last photo of Rachel standing in the field in Spain in that lovely sunset. I believe it was tweeted by Fleiss it is somewhere on this board.

Did fleiss not also tweeted by for now?

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 4:52 pm

@reason Elan and Chris made a post at the airport on the 12th so filming must have been over for awhile. Rachel must be spending some time with her F1 just ready for the spoilers lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 4:53 pm

Carine wrote:@reason Elan and Chris made a post at the airport on the 12th so filming must have been over for awhile. Rachel must be spending some time with her F1 just ready for the spoilers lool..

Yes that is my thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Carine wrote:@reason Elan and Chris made a post at the airport on the 12th so filming must have been over for awhile. Rachel must be spending some time with her F1 just ready for the spoilers lool..

That's also my thinking ! Now if they would go back on SM so that we can know for sure who is F1 I'd be happy!

How did you know last seasons ??

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 4:56 pm

@TLTF It was sleuthed and RS spoil it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Well still no news from RS !!

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 17 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 17 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Or all three of them are still there? Any proof any of them are home? With friends? Family?

Yeah I am now wondering if they are all still there or maybe just a case of back home and laying low for now..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 14, 2017 5:27 pm

TLTF wrote:That's also my thinking ! Now if they would go back on SM so that we can know for sure who is F1 I'd be happy!

How did you know last seasons ??

There are SM clues which we connect but unless someone outwardly spoils it like Kaitlyn did with her bed SC with Shawn or Andi's list of favs on SC which had Josh's name/Nick's airplane video, there is no way to know who is F1 100% IMO.

Nick cooking Italian food was a clue that Vanessa might be F1 and a lady from Montreal who tweeted that her hairdresser's client had won the Bachelor (a tweet that was quickly deleted). His season was tricky with even F2-F3 since we didn't know Rachel's IG till a few days after filming concluded. The debate as to whether she was F2 or F3 raged on till mid-season airing. Chris S and Jojo's season were also tricky IMO since the F2's seemed so happy on SM and were totally down to play the SM game of pretending to be F1's. IMO There are no guarantees of F1 unless someone goofs up and spoils it.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Oh ok!Thank you! I thought it was more obvious and you were more sure previous years. But that's also good not to know 100% who's F1, just for the pleasure to watch it unfolds Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Once more screencaps are available, a lot more sleuthing takes place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 11:55 pm

@TLTF
For some reason I can't see Bryan's thread so I'm gonna toss this to you. How significant is Peter's IG change the last few days compared to Bryan's? From what Guardian Angel posted a few pages back, he only has 1 increase each in following and followers. Could the scenario could be he is following Rachel and vice versa?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 11:57 pm

@mari But one of his followers would have caught that!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens