SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by TLTF Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 pm

I really hope she picks him (Peter) and not Eric. He's nice and all, but I don't know how to explain it but something is missing.

It's 2.30 am in Spain, so it should be done by now. Hope that you'll have some info soon @reason Smiley

#TeamPeter nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by quietpal Thu May 11, 2017 9:53 pm

See for me this just means Peter is one of the F2 guys, not necessarily that he's in the F2 slot. I'm going to wait for more info and sleuthing before I decide.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu May 11, 2017 10:00 pm

@TLTF for me its the motivational speaker/ self help books, I've always had a mistrust for people who just take it upon themselves to do stuff like that. I guess we should talk about him in his own thread but yeah I don't know something just turns me of. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I hope I'm right about Peter though and he has a least a few shades of the guy i think he is. Whether he is F1 or next lead i'll be super happy.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 11, 2017 10:30 pm

I may be in a minority but the jury is still out for me regarding Peter. Peter is too much of blank slate for me that I could project onto and personally I am kind of "meh" in regards to him as I don't see anything about him that really has stood out.

Plus, I still can't forget how Peter was liking comments about being the bachelor and even though that was two years ago I actually think that gives me even more pause because of the time frame which would give him longer to strategies (as was a comment he liked about strategising to become the F2 so he can be the bachelor). If any other contestant from any season had liked comments like that I would be side-eyeing them so Peter doesn't get a pass from me.

I could be totally wrong and that's great if so but the last year or so of this show has taught me that the ones who seem somewhat regular usually end up the worst post-show so my expectations on Peter are pretty low atm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 11, 2017 10:31 pm

my goodness this man is so fine, straight up beautiful! love his promo suit. different, and it fits him so well eyedrool

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 4 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:33 pm

@AllAboutLove He did not go on Kaitlyn or Jojo season so lets see how things play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 10:33 pm

I love motivational people. laugh out loud

I can't see Peter as the F1, I don't know why, I just don't. If he is, I hope it develops into a wonderful lasting relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 11, 2017 10:35 pm

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove He did not go on Kaitlyn or Jojo season so lets see  how things play out.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

#TeamPeter nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel nuglife - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Omggggg I am so excited ! I really want it to be Peter I just think that Rachel will draw more to Bryan's personality. He is more lively and seems to make her laugh (that was something on her list)! It will probably be another situation when everyone is screaming at the finale "NOOOOOOO"

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 11, 2017 10:39 pm

@reason Thanks for sharing your info!

No change in IG numbers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu May 11, 2017 10:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in a minority but the jury is still out for me regarding Peter. Peter is too much of blank slate for me that I could project onto and personally I am kind of "meh" in regards to him as I don't see anything about him that really has stood out.

Plus, I still can't forget how Peter was liking comments about being the bachelor and even though that was two years ago I actually think that gives me even more pause because of the time frame which would give him longer to strategies (as was a comment he liked about strategising to become the F2 so he can be the bachelor). If any other contestant from any season had liked comments like that I would be side-eyeing them so Peter doesn't get a pass from me.

I could be totally wrong and that's great if so but the last year or so of this show has taught me that the ones who seem somewhat regular usually end up the worst post-show so my expectations on Peter are pretty low atm.

I understand what your saying, I think for me though nothing is more attractive than a guy who is a bit chilled out and as you say hasn't stood out. I could be completely wrong about him but that quiet not trying to grab attention quality is something I love in a man and then getting to discover what their personality is instead of having it thrust upon you is nice.

In terms of liking those comments I wouldn't judge anyone for doing that personally because he was made more aware of the show because he was nominated and then had one conversation about it on social media to friends. If he was so calculated and had spent two years plotting how to become the Bachelor he would have deleted that post IMO. Anyway as you said we shall see

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens