SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 am

Max64 wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 12 Captur13
SC made by me from this link that was posted here of Bryan HTD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFyabMSbIg

Thank you! I can see the boom mics and then the camera guy on the far right filming. I also noticed the camera man filming in the two YouTube videos showing them dancing in the club. For whatever it's worth.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

@Max64 I think based on your SC that is not a BTS video but an actual on camera scene
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:02 am

brownravens wrote:@Max64 I think based on your SC that is not a BTS video but an actual on camera scene
Okay you'll have to clue me in what is BTS?   If I need to change the source info I will.  I just took it from the link that was posted up thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 am

BTS= behind the scenes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:BTS= behind the scenes.

ahhh duh , thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:16 am

Are there any existing SC that havent been located/sleuthed yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:23 am

I just can't get over the fact that they only showed like 4 seconds of Peter and Rachel and the only thing that joker is saying is "this has been one great experience" ???? Reallly!!!! If Peter was that weak the whole time I am not sure how he made it pass week 5.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:39 am

Jmack wrote:I just can't get over the fact that they only showed like 4 seconds of Peter and Rachel and the only thing that joker is saying is "this has been one great experience" ???? Reallly!!!! If Peter was that weak the whole time I am not sure how he made it pass week 5.

Ashley kept Constantine until FDs. They barely spoke on dates, but she thought he was hot and climbed him like a tree. I always thought Constantine was supposed to be her last fling before settling down with JP, but then she got cold feet and pushed him all day about Ben and he backed out before the FS. And she barely seemed to care. By then she knew it was all JP all the time. This is all my interpretation of what I saw and no fact from the people involved.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:57 am

Jmack wrote:I just can't get over the fact that they only showed like 4 seconds of Peter and Rachel and the only thing that joker is saying is "this has been one great experience" ???? Reallly!!!! If Peter was that weak the whole time I am not sure how he made it pass week 5.

you mean in the promo? I always thought he was hidden compared to Bryan who is very recognizable. Which to me is F1 (hidden), but with TPTB messing with the spoilers/RS... well anything is possible.

Again, peter got first out of the limo (F1), but Bryan got FIR (last 3 F1s), etc... messing with our heads, which is why i want more to sleuth Smiley hissyfit

Last edited by sophienette on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:57 am

@Jmack who is joker?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Jmack who is joker?

I think she mans Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:39 pm

sophienette wrote:Are there any existing SC that havent been located/sleuthed yet?

@sophienette since you are in Europe (I presume France) how familiar are you with Spain? That opening shot in the season preview of the Monastery of Yuso made me think it might be the FRC location and I've been trying to look for vineyards nearby that could match the shot of Rachel walking in that pink dress. I was thinking that maybe they filmed her walking a bit, then drove her directly to the monastery (which has a hotel), and they'll edit it to look like she journeyed all the way by foot to wait for her F1. Cheesy, but it would kind of work with the whole St. James's Way/ Camino de Santiago pilgramage thing. @gisellexlopez grabbed a screenshot of a Chris Harrison IG story showing him in the city of Logroño right around FRC week so we've been working from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch