SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:41 pm

@GuardianAngel What about other ettes GA?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:42 pm

I think leads are able to gush about contestants a bit when they are the FIR. In this case Bryan was the fir so she had that leeway imo.
I clearly remember other fir recipients that got gushing mentions by the lead during promos that did not get the final rose ( drew and RyanP come to mind). Does not necessarily mean anything.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 pm

I think Ali did a great job trying to deflect the ending. It was down to the wire with her between Roberto and ChrisL. We went from she's single to she chose Roberto to she chose Chris a million times over. There were several clues that added up, but nothing was for sure, even when @MiniDiva discovered he transferred his Insurance license from SC to L.A. Even then the argument could be made he wanted to promote himself, even though he had recently moved to S.C.

I think Des did a great job too. Jillian gave it away with every interview, especially the one she did in Chicago. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:46 pm

Sorry guys, asking here too as I've had no luck:

OK, sleuthing question - can someone bring over the IG postSC of the lady who owns the jewellery place where P&R went during HTD?

Also the pic of the ring Rachel is wearing now?

I am still looking but seems in the wrong places!

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 pm

sophienette wrote:Sorry guys, asking here too as I've had no luck:

OK, sleuthing question - can someone bring over the IG postSC of the lady who owns the jewellery place where P&R went during HTD?

Do you look in the peter fan thread I think someone brought it across otherwise it might be in a s/c thread.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:31 pm

I thought it might be in the social media thread. I have been looking for her all day. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:39 pm

sophienette wrote:Sorry guys, asking here too as I've had no luck:

Theres a picture on page 51 in peters fan thread. Id bring it over but since it is a fan thread i think thats against the rules.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:45 pm

It's a couple places in the forum I thought. I can link it so Sophie in a pm and she can check it tomorrow.
ETA--thank you. I sent Sophie a pm with the link.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:26 pm

is me or they look like a couple to me?

would this be totally hilarious that her F1 is Dean... just a thought...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 23 Captur13

Source Huffpost

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:28 pm

@HEA Dean was home first of the F4 and he was on BIP no way he is F1
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am

so no new promos for Mon and Tues episode. What is going on this season? And Mon would be half way for the season, shouldn't there be a new mid season promo. Wacky season, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:18 am

@HEA I hope I can mention this here. If Peter isn't F1 I had hoped for Dean. However he was mostly confirmed as 4th place AND was slated to be in BIP. He's now dating Kristina I believe that he met while there.

@lexforlife for real plus all the TBC episodes and not showing the RC and the end anymore. With all that's going on with BIP you'd think they want more to shift focus. Especially considering the very first minority as the lead in over 30 reasons combined. Need more promos and deleted scenes most definitely!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch