SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:47 am

I don't know if it means anything but I did notice that it is the same toy that they were using as a flower prop during their photoshoot on their date, Peter handing her the flowers...

Last edited by Carine on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by makeover Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:50 am

Yea, it could be a little shout-out to Peter referencing their first date, if Peter is F1.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:53 am

Alanna wrote:I think Copper just liked the toy too. I wouldn't take it as a clue myself.

I think everything is a clue until the F1 is revealed and then if it doesn't fit the narrative, it's just a coincidence. giggling

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:53 am

makeover wrote:Yea, it could be a little shout-out to Peter referencing their first date, if Peter is F1.

Yes that's the thought process I believe.

I added an ETA to my OP that I of the opinion that anything and everything could be a clue.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 am

I am not convinced it's a recent pic. I think it was taken during filming in Hilton Head so shortly after Copper got the toy and his cast off. I think she was advertising the show in her way but am not discounting it completely

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:59 am

Ok thanks everyone. I thought by the discussions it was speculated that Peter brought it for him, that certainly would have been a clue.

Thanks @Mommyof2 for posting the vid. I had watched that date but didn't think anything of the toys.

I see a few of those toys, another pup had one and there were other's on the lawn, single roses, as well as bunches like Coppers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southafrica Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 am

@NuFan I am of the opinion that Peter is F1 so IMO that is a little shout out to him. But obviously for those who believe otherwise than its coincidence.

southafrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:16 am

sdmom wrote:Is that the same toy? Can someone post sc from the 1-1 so we can somoare? TYIA!
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 35 4-1510

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 35 4-1610

My SC made from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzVP79Hwx7g&feature=youtu.be

IMO, I think that until there is concrete proof of who the f1 is everything should be taken as a clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:23 am

I agree, especially since Peter bought that toy for Copper!! That is a huge clue!! I did not realize Peter bought that toy for Copper. So that would be huge. Thanks for bringing that over. Huge.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:26 am

Peter did not buy the toy for Copper. They were supplied to all the dogs at Barkfest.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:28 am

@Max64 any SC of the photoshoot part as I think they were using the same toy imo..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:29 am

@Kashathediva  He did not. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch