SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:54 pm

TLTF wrote:

The big difference is Bryan indeed said “you are my future” after spending like 40 minutes of QT with her, which I find ridiculous laugh out loud hence him trying to say the right word, which Rachel called him out by saying that he always say the right things. And then you have peter who said : she's a the kind of woman I can see a future with and is just the truth, the real sincere truth. What we are seeing with R and P imo is a real love story unfold.
And again the fact that he talked to her about leaving WI is showing how he is not trying to manipulate her with words. He is also saying : be open to other cities because if we do end up together, here is my plan, imo. Which I like.

But yeah... everyone see what they want to see I guess Smiley

I also remember that we do not see ALL the time they spend together. That TONS are edited. That what we see is not entirely what happened.

Why is it okay for a potential F1 to fall in love at first sight but when it comes to the one we do not see F1, it is not? scratch no idea  Why it is not possible that Bryan fell hard and immediately in love with Rachel? Because he is a man? scratch no idea

I do not exclude that Peter is the Emily version. I said it early on. Everything is possible with this franchise and the edits/script. I express only what I see on my TV and what I see is a one way street romance between Rachel and Peter.

So for me, Rachel did not get the memo that he does not want to stay in Wisconsin then eh? Because she talked about the same conversation twice with him adding that she got a WI license cantstopl

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:56 pm

@TLTF Some people see what they wanna see, but that's not how everyone thinks. Some people like me look at body language, SC, and other things to form opinions.
With regards to Rachel calling Bryan out, I didn't see it that way. I saw her IMO question him about it being "too good to be true." Questioning and calling out are two different things. After that conversation she said he was "a breath of fresh air." Says to me at least at that point that they were able to move forward in their relationship. IMO

Last edited by quietpal on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 pm

@quietpal I'm forming opinions from what I saw/heard but like you said you saw her question as something and I saw it as something else Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 41 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 41 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 pm

quietpal wrote:@TLTF Some people see what they wanna see, but that's not how everyone thinks. Some people like me look at body language, SC, and other things to form opinions.
With regards to Rachel calling Bryan out, I didn't see it that way. I saw her IMO question him about it being "too good to be true." Questioning and calling out are two different things. After that conversation she said he was "a breath of fresh air." Says to me at least at that point that they were able to move forward in their relationship. IMO

I agree

The lack of music gave me the feeling that it could be a RL conversation too. No fluff. Nobody else but 2 people talking. IMO

For me, I saw a woman who was afraid to be hurt. Nobody is afraid IMO unless this person is already to the edge of falling in love. IMO

When she put her head down on his shoulder (he kind did reciprocated the gesture and took her in his arms) and when she could hardly look at him in his eyes. This was for me a vulnerable woman who wanted reinsurance IMO. It was a very flirty BL... Heck I remember using it once or twice when I was younger to show the guy I was very interested laugh out loud

When he said his focus was on her she had this smile on her face that was OMG she needed to hear that IMO.

All of this QT was for me the premises of falling in love.  I never seen her being this shy and looking down, afraid to look in the eyes with anybody but Bryan IMO... and for me that say it all

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:10 pm

I was simply responding when you said everyone sees what they wanna see. That's not true. I don't know what everyone thinks. I only know what I think and see. Right now I see Rachel more into Peter than he into her. I think he likes kissing her and enjoys being around her (he said "kinetic energy" whatever that means), but the body language and ITM's to me do not seem like a guy who's on the same wavelength romantically with Rachel as she is with him.
With Bryan I see mutual attraction and mutual interest between he and Rachel. He's upfront and direct with her.
I don't get that same directness with Peter.
All of this is IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:13 pm

@quietpal

i made my post in 2 parts. I agree with what you ladies said and added more of my thoughts. IMO it is a one way street but not even fully engaged from Rachel. She ahs a big crush, she is very smitten, she maybe made a fairytale about moving in WI whatever but for me it is still BL and sleuthing.

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:15 pm

@quietpal Kinetic energy is the energy of motion - in this context being drawn to each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 pm

so maybe Peter is too smart for the show and all his BL means how uncomfortable he is in this situation? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 41 2498057887

I am not sarcastic here. Peter could very be that. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:21 pm

sophienette wrote:@quietpal Kinetic energy is the energy of motion - in this context being drawn to each other
I know what it means. I don't see Peter's actions lining up with his words. I don't see him being drawn to Rachel just yet, but that's JMO. She's drawn to him though. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:24 pm

@HEA uncomfortable with the situation? Certainly. Guarded as Rachel was with Nick, probably.
Maybe like previous Bettes she knew who she wanted from the start and they are setting him up for next lead? Maybe he is just a slow burn and Bryan is getting the physical edit (which used to be for the F2), maybe maybe maybe Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:26 pm

quietpal wrote:
sophienette wrote:@quietpal Kinetic energy is the energy of motion - in this context being drawn to each other
I know what it means. I don't see Peter's actions lining up with his words. I don't see him being drawn to Rachel just yet, but that's JMO. She's drawn to him though. IMO
Maybe Pete just isn't effusive but the feelings are there? I think he seems to like her a lot, and he's very affectionate imo, and she definitely is very into him also from my view. Idk just speculating.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Probably Rachel has a license to practice law in Wisconsin because she got her law degree from Marquette, and that gave her a chance to stay there after she graduated. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch