SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 9:09 pm

Nice abs. Or should I say - nice rib cage?

Lauren be crying.
On the inside while laughing on the outside like the sad clown that she is.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 11 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by albean99 Fri May 19, 2017 11:01 pm

I didn't see the problem with the crop top. I thought she looked good and I don't always like her outfits.

I imagine it's a process although it appears that they were separated even before it was official. I imagine that was stressful in itself.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 11:42 pm

sweeti810 wrote:

I definitely agree. I think she became way too image-conscious. I don't blame anyone in the public eye for caring about their image, but I think she cared too much for Ben's liking. IMO, he seems like the type of guy who would be happier with a girl in sweats with no makeup and messy hair than one who is constantly dolled up. IMO, I could also see him getting annoyed if he told her she looked great and it wasn't enough for her. IMO, she cared more about what the public thought than what Ben thought.

I'm not sure I understand this. You are saying Lauren should have just had messy hair, sweats and no make up everyday, for Ben?

These people are comped constantly with clothes and products,  but they suppose to be frumpy looking for their SO? What does that even mean? That would be the day I'd dress according to what my SO wants me to wear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 20, 2017 12:32 am

I actually like the crop top outfit too, although it seems like it might have been gifted to her for the promo?  Not really clear.  Anyway, I'm curious to see if she does end up going into fashion, but not in front of the camera.  I hope for her that she does.  I think it would be more fun for her than modeling, and I'm guessing she'd be better at it (she can't "smize" as Tyra would say laugh out loud), since her style is pretty solid, if a little basic (FTR, I mostly like basic myself!).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 20, 2017 12:37 am

sweeti810 wrote:On Lauren's insta-story last night she said she hasn't quite felt like doing much lately, so her sweet brother was dragging her out of the house and they were going to see Baywatch. I thought that was nice, but also thought the crop top was a bit much for a movie night with her bro. Today she posted snaps & a pic that IMO made it obvious that her shirt was gifted and she got paid to see the movie. The shirt is whatever, but saying her brother drug her out of the house is BS IMO. IMO, it's like she didn't want people to know she was getting paid to go, and wanted people to think she is sad and feel sorry for her. They've been over for weeks and she has been partying it up, so IMO it's annoying that she's acting sad since it's finally public.

It can easily be both things. She can absolute be down in the dumps, and at the same time her brother could've encouraged her to get out 'Look, here are these tickets you were sent, this could be a fun event to get your mind off of things, get dresses, and let's go'. And she could've ended up having fun, and get paid too.

Why is that so hard to imagine? Why is it hard to imagine, that Lauren might feel sad, but can still live her life? There's no need to reach so hard to make her some sort of evil villain in this break up. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 20, 2017 12:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:

I definitely agree. I think she became way too image-conscious. I don't blame anyone in the public eye for caring about their image, but I think she cared too much for Ben's liking. IMO, he seems like the type of guy who would be happier with a girl in sweats with no makeup and messy hair than one who is constantly dolled up. IMO, I could also see him getting annoyed if he told her she looked great and it wasn't enough for her. IMO, she cared more about what the public thought than what Ben thought.

I'm not sure I understand this. You are saying Lauren should have just had messy hair, sweats and no make up everyday, for Ben?

These people are comped constantly with clothes and products,  but they suppose to be frumpy looking for their SO? What does that even mean? That would be the day I'd dress according to what my SO wants me to wear.

She should be whoever she wants to be. But I have heard from lots of my male friends that when they tell their girlfriends, wives or SOs that they look good or beautiful and they don't believe it or care more what others think that it does frustrate them. I thought Lauren presented herself as much more low maintenance and go with the flow about makeup and such during the small parts of the show I watched. Post show she seemed to become more involved in her looks and working out. It seemed more and more that she was concerned with the very superficial looks stuff more and more and this was pre-HEA. I remember thinking if Nick doesn't work out with whoever he ends up with he and Lauren would be a good match based on their SM because they were both concerned with their looks and bodies. And that was not who I thought either had initially sold them selves as while contestants on the show. So if Ben grew to find Lauren different than she claimed to be, I can't blame him. I will say I think Lauren probably found him different than he claimed to be too, but much closer to who his mom told her that Ben was. All of this is JMO. Truthfully, IMO, they both misrepresented themselves to each other and were unable to maintain the person they thought the other would want them to be.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 20, 2017 2:01 am

@sweeti810 I'm agreeing with ALL of your posts. It's literally like you're reading my mind laugh out loud. IMO, she seems way more image conscious than Ben does. Ben's hardly even on SM to be image conscious, jeez. Between the picture she posted today and her instagram story from last night just proves to me this girl is very fake IMO (and I wouldn't necessarily have said that before). I'm very much looking forward to Ben moving on from her.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat May 20, 2017 9:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:

She should be whoever she wants to be. But I have heard from lots of my male friends that when they tell their girlfriends, wives or SOs that they look good or beautiful and they don't believe it or care more what others think that it does frustrate them. I thought Lauren presented herself as much more low maintenance and go with the flow about makeup and such during the small parts of the show I watched. Post show she seemed to become more involved in her looks and working out. It seemed more and more that she was concerned with the very superficial looks stuff more and more and this was pre-HEA. I remember thinking if Nick doesn't work out with whoever he ends up with he and Lauren would be a good match based on their SM because they were both concerned with their looks and bodies. And that was not who I thought either had initially sold them selves as while contestants on the show. So if Ben grew to find Lauren different than she claimed to be, I can't blame him. I will say I think Lauren probably found him different than he claimed to be too, but much closer to who his mom told her that Ben was. All of this is JMO. Truthfully, IMO, they both misrepresented themselves to each other and were unable to maintain the person they thought the other would want them to be.

I don't think make up and clothes ever were a topic of discussion with Lauren and Ben, and I watched their every scene. She was in full make up and wore similar clothes she wears now, on the show too. There have been multiple snaps and pictures of Lauren without make up at home with Ben. I don't get this idea how she supposedly presented herself differently on the show than off the show.
Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat May 20, 2017 9:56 am

So her latest IG caption is "Girls >" which she's obviously hinting at girls over boys and she made the comments private.

I feel like she does things on purpose at this point. Posting that caption and expecting only nice comments is pretty naive, imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 am

^ The comments were originally on, but then ppl started calling her out for essentially starting sh*t on her own, so she disabled them.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 am

IMO, she 100% does this on purpose. For what though? Send a message to Ben to say she hates him now and for us all to know? How immature. I hoped that she wouldn't go to SM to use it like this. Ben hasn't said anything bad about her publicly, but could you imagine how bitter she'd be if he posted a picture saying "Boys >" Move on girl, seriously. Trying to appear that she's over Ben, IMO, is looking the complete opposite. It's not necessarily the pictures themselves, post what you want,but I think her captions are always telling the story. Then tweets this morning "I have such a great idea! Let's all be kind to one another today." Ok, Lauren, thank you. She should be backing away from SM during this, not constantly wrapped up in comments and captions IMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat May 20, 2017 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make the whole post show up)

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 20, 2017 11:22 am

Lauren Bushnell @LaurenBushnell3
I have such a great idea! Let's all be kind to one another today.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover