SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 42 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:29 am

IMO, she probably did know about him starting a podcast way ahead of time. What she probably didn't realize was the break up stuff was going to be mentioned. But come on Lauren, don't be naive, of course people are going to ask questions. The little promo that was released I'm assuming was edited and released by Iheart radio, not Ben himself. I don't think Ben was aware his podcast for the bachelorette would be promoted like that.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 42 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 am

Ben is full of excuses. He was not forced to talk about his breakup and make jokes about it. No way Ben was not aware of how his no furniture, sad empty house cleaned out by Lauren comments would be interpreted. He incited his crazy fans to attack Lauren. The cartoon for the podcast was totally outrageous and rude. Ben needs to invest in some mirrors and take a serious look at his own behavior. He has an inability to see his faults and own his sh*t.
Lauren is the one who has been honest about the relationship and subsequent breakup IMO. She also has put up with a lot of betrayal by Ben yet still has stayed on the high road with her comments IMO. Kudos to Lauren.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:03 am

^ Agree to disagree I suppose. But wasn't the cartoon thing made from someone else? Iheart retweeted it or something but I don't think it was theirs?? Even if that did come from iheart you think Ben is the one behind that? laugh out loud IMO, definitely not.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:37 am

Ben is not some 10 year old doing this the first time, he's a reality show pro, and has done multiple promo tours. He is fully aware, that everything he'll say will be used for clicks, and the more shady he is, 100% that's going to be what is going to be used. His own words, he's responsible for them. He only backtracked, because Imo Lauren contacted him in private, and told him how hurtful it was. He's again doing whatever he wants without thinking how it affects Lauren, or anyone else. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:15 am

hannah.e. wrote:IMO, she probably did know about him starting a podcast way ahead of time. What she probably didn't realize was the break up stuff was going to be mentioned. But come on Lauren, don't be naive, of course people are going to ask questions. The little promo that was released I'm assuming was edited and released by Iheart radio, not Ben himself. I don't think Ben was aware his podcast for the bachelorette would be promoted like that.

I think you may be misinterpreting what she said... In the People article she said what really hurt her was that less that 72 hours after their breakup was announced Ben was discussing in full details and joking about their breakup with Ashley I (of all people) on their podcast with NO regard for Lauren at all. Everything else she said about Ben and the podcast was really positive. Also lets be honest that cartoon thing was mean and painted Lauren as a villain (hateful comments were already Hot on her page following the breakup but when the furniture story got released it became hate comments on steroid)... Also, how long did it take Ben to retract what he said? He even blamed the media for it when in true fact the media reported what he said verbatim (the clip is still on their site).. Though it wasn't created by iheart, iheart reposted it, even Ashley I liked it on twitter, it's not difficult to see how that could hurt Lauren heck I was hurting for her when I saw it.

I remember Megan (Ceyla's mum) who absolutely loves Ben liked a few comments saying by Ben's not telling the full story it sent the crazy trolls her way and she'll give a pass on the podcast...

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:58 pm

I'm just not sure what support she's saying she needed that she didn't get from 'everyone'? IMO, she was supported by Ben. As she had said so herself on multiple occasions. So what else would there be? The publics support? Some people were excited for the show and others weren't, that's normal. I don't know what or who she's referring to here.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 pm

I rarely ever saw Ben support Lauren's blog or praise her work. If he did it was probably once and that time on HEA does not count to me. That's not a supportive fiance, imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:42 pm

I would have thought Ben never supported her. I've never seen very much support posted anywhere other than that recent post about nasty people or whatever it was.

She could also mean the producers and they way they worked their storyboard. After being convinced to do it, then being treated poorly by whom ever she is referring to, I could see that as a slap in the face. She probably felt used.

The SM trolls who post vial messages, like eat a hamburger, you're anorexic, what's wrong with your arms, etc

I get that not every body likes these contestants, but IMO why waste time following them? IMO it's done so they can trash them, and feel good about demoralizing someone, which IMO is pathetic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:48 pm

He's tweeted countless times supporting her blog (he's more active on Twitter I think than IG). So feel free to scroll through that. I can't remember the interview(s)..it might've been when her blog was coming out but he'd said he was proud of Lauren and how she'd stay up late working on the blog at their kitchen table or something. For the people saying Ben hasn't been supportive, sure you're entitled to your opinion, but I'd encourage you to go back to last year..read/watch their interviews, things Lauren said herself, and IMO, that should show you that Ben has actually been very supportive of her.

Edit: http://www.etonline.com/news/195065_lauren_bushnell_reveals_wedding_plans_with_bachelor_ben_higgins/

Last edited by hannah.e. on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would have thought Ben never supported her. I've never seen very much support posted anywhere other than that recent post about nasty people or whatever it was.

She could also mean the producers and they way they worked their storyboard. After being convinced to do it, then being treated poorly by whom ever she is referring to, I could see that as a slap in the face. She probably felt used.  

The SM trolls who post vial messages, like eat a hamburger, you're anorexic, what's wrong with your arms, etc

I get that not every body likes these contestants, but IMO why waste time following them? IMO it's done so they can trash them, and feel good about demoralizing someone, which IMO is pathetic.

I agree GA. HEA's storyboard was very pro Ben. It made Lauren seem like an annoying fiance that was terrorizing poor perfect Ben. She wants to change my home, she wants a bigger home that I can't afford, etc. Rolling Eyes
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:06 pm

This is an unpopular opinion..but all the things on HEA that showed Ben wasn't ready for the wedding were part of the script. Like IMO, calling off the wedding was part of the script. The wedding registry, them going to look at two totally different homes, etc were leading to that. When in ~reality I don't think it was really like that.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm

IMO, wanting and pressuring your fiancé to sign up for a reality show against her desires designed to document wedding planning, and then ripping that wedding away mid filming on a national stage, pretty much negates any other measly support he may have thrown her way. For the big, real life issues, he wasn't there and he left her hanging.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover