SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:12 am

Whocares wrote:@hannah.e. No they didn't talk about Ben, lauren wasn't  really involved in it, they did a tour round her apartment (it was a quick one because her apartment is small) and mentioned they were watching the bachelorette later. The twins are something else, It's so sad how they quickly cut Ben off after how much they adored him publicly.

What are they supposed to do about Ben? The twins were always more Lauren's friends, and hung out with Ben and Lauren, because of Lauren. They haven't said anything negative about Ben, ever. I don't see Ben doing anything to maintain a friendship with the twins either, why should the twins do it alone? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

Post by hannah.e. Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:24 am

The twins haven't said anything insulting about Ben as far as I know..they both unfollowed Ben the same time that Lauren did though. I found that kind of ridiculous and funny. I understand Lauren unfollowing but I didn't realize the twins were just as affected by seeing his posts too laugh out loud.

I know this isn't the twins thread, but there was some sort of IG drama regarding Leah, Olivia and the twins today. With Ben and Lauren being the topic. https://www.instagram.com/p/BVgWC8ShR61/?hl=en

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:37 am

hannah.e. wrote:The twins haven't said anything insulting about Ben as far as I know..they both unfollowed Ben the same time that Lauren did though. I found that kind of ridiculous and funny. I understand Lauren unfollowing but I didn't realize the twins were just as affected by seeing his posts too laugh out loud.

I know this isn't the twins thread, but there was some sort of IG drama regarding Leah, Olivia and the twins today. With Ben and Lauren being the topic. https://www.instagram.com/p/BVgWC8ShR61/?hl=en

OK, I don't get how that has anything to do with the twins or Olivia? Leah contacted Ben, and some ig poster thinks it's not cool. How are the twins or Olivia involved. Ahh ok, Leah is having a fight on ig with an OTT 'fan'. I see it now.

I don't think the twins unfollowing Ben is ridiculous. They just don't find his ig posts that interesting, and aren't really his friends. Jmo

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:41 am

The twins, Amanda made comments and were liking comments on that post. The person's account mentioned Olivia saying she would "slide into Ben's DM's" and Olivia commented under the picture as well defending herself.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:38 am

The Twins and Amanda are Lauren's friends....Ben was their friend by association IMO. Leah is a crappy person IMO and if Ben is smart he will not strike up a friendship her. I applaud the Twins for calling Leah out on her BS.

It's nice that Lauren has found an apartment and it will make her transition less lonely having the twins stay with her sometimes....IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:04 am

Leah again? When do we stop hearing about this random person Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6  - Page 48 1710264613
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:59 am

One thing I will always say for the twins - the are LOYAL. Lauren was their true friend. Ben was friend by association. I have defriended many exes of my girlfriends, even though I personally liked the guy. It doesn't matter. When the relationship is over, you side with your girls. And that's exactly what the twins did.

Regarding Leah. Smh. She is a bad person. Lots of drama surrounding her right now that's best saved for another thread. On relation to this topic, again, I applaud Emily for stepping in and calling her out. She's a loyal girl and a good friend to Lauren.

As for Olivia in that thread, just shut up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:54 am

So many threads that Leah's name is popping up. Yesterday I had to google her.

@Seabear IA It sounds like Lauren found a pretty nice place and having the Twins will make it easier for those initial months rather than being on her own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:47 pm

I'm happy for Lauren, I can only assume she is a good friend to have such loyalty and support surrounding her at this time. She looks happy. My only complaint: please lay off the boomerang effect in your IG stories. I'm dizzy.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Looks like I just saw Andi Dorfman in Lauren's instagram story sitting at a rooftop bar in NYC next to Amanda. Can you imagine those conversations?!?!?!

Josh Murray's head might explode! New York City watch out!

Last edited by SeekAny on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:30 pm

SeekAny wrote:Looks like I just saw Andi Dorfman in Lauren's instagram story sitting at a rooftop bar in NYC next to Amanada. Can you imagine those conversations?!?!?!

Yes, I just posted info in Amanda's thread. On the morningbreath interview this morning, Amanda mentioned they were going to have dinner tonight.

Andi looks really good IMO and happy! Bwahaha!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:33 pm

SeekAny wrote:Looks like I just saw Andi Dorfman in Lauren's instagram story sitting at a rooftop bar in NYC next to Amanada. Can you imagine those conversations?!?!?!

It does look like her but imo it isn't Andi but could easily be a twin IMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #6

+77
Aria
chrissy1295
wizzy_mom
nikikass
makeover