SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

furnituregate - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun May 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Wait, are Lauren and Ashley really friends or are they very casually Bachelor Nation friends? I'm thinking the latter.

I really can't see him dating someone from Bachelor Nation, especially Ashley. JMO

furnituregate - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 14 87b72b10 furnituregate - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 14 86669110 furnituregate - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

furnituregate - Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 3:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ashley dating Ben would be about 5,000% more $hitty than Caila trying to date Jared. JMO.

Why do you think so?

1. Because Ben and Lauren were actually in a relationship, engaged, with plans to be married. And Ashley and Jared are friends... and were never anything more.

2. Because Ashley has hung out with Lauren on multiple occasions, including going to her fake Bachelorette party for her would be marriage to Ben. I don't think Ashley's contact with Caila was nearly so extensive pre BIP.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 21, 2017 3:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ashley dating Ben would be about 5,000% more $hitty than Caila trying to date Jared. JMO.

Why do you think so?

1. Because Ben and Lauren were actually in a relationship, engaged, with plans to be married. And Ashley and Jared are friends... and were never anything more.

2. Because Ashley has hung out with Lauren on multiple occasions, including going to her fake Bachelorette party for her would be marriage to Ben. I don't think Ashley's contact with Caila was nearly so extensive pre BIP.

Oh I didn't even know Lauren and Ashley hung out. I've never seen them interact. But if Lauren hooks up with Chase like I want her to, she doesn't get a say at all. Would still be dirty on Ashley's part but Lauren can't say sh*t at that point IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 21, 2017 4:56 pm

umngirl wrote:Wait, are Lauren and Ashley really friends or are they very casually Bachelor Nation friends? I'm thinking the latter.

I really can't see him dating someone from Bachelor Nation, especially Ashley. JMO

I have to agree on both counts. If Ben's smart, he'll wait to meet someone locally. IMO he really shouldn't rush to date anyone. It seems like he has some things to work on for himself. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Eek I hope this Ashley I and Ben hang out is just promo for their podcast. I think Amy would have a heart attack if it was an actual relationship. She cried because of Emily...Ashley is on the same level! IMO.

Ben tried clarifying the ordeal about Lauren snatching all the furniture laugh out loud : https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/866375460984193024

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun May 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Ben just shutup pls. This guy is WAY too much image conscious no no
How about not disclosing all of this in the first place? Mistakes on mistakes when will he ever learn such a baby boy!!

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Why was he talking about it in the first place. Just. Stop. Talking.

But he has a new show to promote, what better way to get headlines, than talk about Lauren taking all the furniture. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun May 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Ok....so there's a #furnituregate now? Rolling Eyes
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun May 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Did he really just write a notes essay about furniture being moved from his house... Jeez!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 6:04 pm

I always get the impression that Ben spends endless hours checking his image and matching it to a figurative list he has in his head of what he's supposed to do/say and how he's supposed to act. It's why for me I just don't see him as a truly authentic person and don't even see him anymore as just a vanilla guy. He's like a robot to me - going through the motions of what he thinks life should be rather than actually living it. I remember even back to when I watched him on K's season I thought he was so rehearsed and attributed that mostly to the show itself and him doing what he had to do to get the lead gig. Now after seeing him this way for years, I think it wasn't just the show, I think's it's his personality and who he is... someone who is incredible rehearsed and someone who imo tries to act/say things based on possible public perception and to further his image. I could only imagine living a life like that must be exhausting imo and very restricting. To me it's ultimately not a healthy way to be so I hope he gets some help because I think as much as some people go off on the other extreme where they have no filter or tact whatsoever, Ben to me is on the opposite extreme where to me it feels like he is living out a script rather than just living his life.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 6:07 pm

@AllAboutLove Is it not how Politicians acts? Phony?

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 21, 2017 6:42 pm

I see nothing wrong with the tweet if Lauren is truly getting bullied by this situation. That's just me and my opinion !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee