SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Cila51290 Sun May 28, 2017 7:19 am

I really thought Ben would disappear after the breakup. Boy I was wrong.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun May 28, 2017 7:39 am

Seabear wrote:I just noticed that Ben's IG said 1,400,000 instead of the 1,500,000 he had been at before. I assumed it dropped in real numbers. Perhaps IG rounds up or down by 100,000 when the numbers are over 1,000,000. My bad....sorry for assuming.
JMO

It rounds down. Ben is only around 100 users shy of 1.5M still. FWIW, they were both losing followers before the split already. Maybe because they weren't posting much couple-y content anymore, Lauren especially, and that's what made people follow them in the first place.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by dscarpitti Sun May 28, 2017 7:45 am

I like both Ben and Lauren and feel bad Ben is getting so much negativity since the announcement. Lauren may be quiet now but look how she was acting before they announced their break up. She partied three weekends in a row and then quickly promoted some items a few days before the Monday announcement. Ben was traveling for work and was pretty quiet. It's unfortunate the podcast was announced with the break up so he is taking the heat being in LA. I hope Lauren promotes the things that are important to her like she did this last year and doesn't start shilling products constantly. It's sad she unfollowed him and her mom deleted most of his pictures so quickly because both their families seemed to get along great! I wish them both the best!

dscarpitti

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 28, 2017 8:30 am

I, for one, was much more judgemental about Lauren's partying when I thought they were still trying to make things work. Now that I know the relationship was dead in the water and they were just waiting to announce the split, I totally understand her behaviour. Plenty of people drink and party with their friends when going through a breakup. It's called taking your mind off your troubles. And I doubt she felt welcome in Denver under those circumstances. At least she's been dealing with the split privately unlike Ben who's talking to anyone who will listen about how sad and empty his house is now, except not really, Lauren left him plenty of stuff and even bought him some more. Rolling Eyes Add to that starting a show related podcast with Ashley I of all people and I can't help being annoyed. The more he talks, the more he annoys me. Just go away, Ben. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun May 28, 2017 8:32 am

Ben is getting negativity Imo because of his own words and actions. When Lauren was partying three weekends in a row and shilling and all that, she received plenty of negativity. Just because Ben is getting called out for Imo being a passive aggressive and fame ho, doesn't mean Lauren's actions need to be brought up. He's an adult man, he can get called out, and the reason can be him alone, and nothing Lauren or any woman around him did. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 28, 2017 9:39 am

Ben faved a tweet where someone said they were sorry about the breakup, it just wasn't meant to be, someone out there has his name on their heart, just believe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun May 28, 2017 10:02 am

I'm proud of him for not running home to Mama or having her come take care of him. He has some growing up to do, but he will be a better man because of this experience.

Please just stop talking and take the high road.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 28, 2017 10:08 am

Didn't his mom come to him? Someone posted pics and they were working out together within days of the break up. Anyway he seems to be dealing with it fine tbh, maybe mama H insisted on visiting and helped put the place back together.

IA with most of you above. Opinions soured on Ben because of his direct actions and statements post break up. I think most people assigned blame both ways after the break up but we're judging his post break up actions.

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 28, 2017 10:17 am

JMO, he is promoting the podcast, it is a job and is required. I'll see where everything is in a month. The podcast was in the making for a while and TPTB decided when they could breakup. So I don't blame Ben on this timing. I will wait and see. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun May 28, 2017 10:41 am

As a mother of 3 sons, I'd get to them in a flash if they needed me for any reason - breakup, new house, illness or just because they want to be with me! So Mama Higgins helping Ben through the break-up is understandable. Just as Lauren' sister has been there for her, too. We all need a hand when things get tough!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 28, 2017 2:22 pm

@Norcalgal I agree nothing weird about that at all IMO.

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun May 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Ok I just saw the picture on Ben's Instagram "oh poor me", ,. Imo This is the first picture of him looking a little sad but it also looks staged. Imo. I'm sure he is very aware of his numbers going down so now he has to do damage control. Imo. He's one tricky guy not the one everyone fell in love with on the show. Jmo. I'm thinking he realizes he made big mistakes this past week with all the interviews. I'm thinking Lauren was probably asked to give interviews but I bet she turned them down. Jmo. If so that alone shows who the more mature one was in this relationship. But I already figured that one out. Jmo

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee