SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Someone cmiiw but hasn't ben already said he wouldn't be interested in doing it again
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:55 pm

For all of these reasons, Fedotowsky has "a strong feeling ABC could choose a Bachelor from a past season,” And if you’ve been yearning for a certain Colorado native to be back on your screen, making ladies swoon, then this might be cause for excitement: the Season 6 Bachelorette explains “I know [ABC] would absolutely love to have Ben Higgins as the Bachelor again. And I honestly adore him! Ben is one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met!”
https://www.bustle.com/p/ali-fedotowsky-doesnt-think-the-next-bachelor-will-be-from-rachels-season-69734

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 pm

I think Ben would do it in a heartbeat if offered. He lives for the public adoration IMO. laugh out loud

I am actually wondering about the timing of Lauren's dating article. Now that it is out there, there would be minimum backlash if Ben does become the Bachelor IMO. I can see some flowery article about how she has now found love and it's his turn again. dizzy

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:12 pm

I just hope not. He wasn't all that interesting the first time and I thought it was pretty bad having Brad twice as TB, especially when he (imo) clearly wasn't ready to settle down. Ben seems to have some things to work on and I don't think I can take another Bachelor getting therapy during his season. JMO no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Ben would be all over the Bachelor opportunity like a bee to honey or a fly to garbage. He seems to be living for self promotion IMO. And being that he fancies himself as a relationship expert...I am sure he is ready to find the one/s to say ILY (two) too!!:gotcha:

But please no No No....ABC. Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 64 1f631  Ben Higgins -  Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 64 1f602 laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 pm

I keep saying it... Ben Higgins is totally their ace in the hole, Plan B backup plan if things fall through with other candidates. I can see them doing it.

And I'd they were to offer Ben the gig... he's on it, signing on the dotted line in 2.5 milk seconds. Lauren be damned.

Please no. I'd rather suffer through just about anyone over Higgi 2.0.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:12 am

I think a 2nd round of Ben would not be ideal. I've recently become really aware that he doesn''t seem to have an opinion about anything. He talks so much like a politician it's become nauseating to listen to IMO. I've been listening to the podcast with Ashley as background noise as I'm doing house chores and all his answers and advice are so wishy washy. It's like he's afraid of saying the wrong thing so he talks about 2 perspectives. This personality trait IMO was the reason for the dual ILY. I used to think he was the all American gentlemen but lately when he talks I just want to shake him and tell him to have a personality and opinion. He just seems so rehearsed JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:35 am

FMG2015 wrote:I think a 2nd round of Ben would not be ideal. I've recently become really aware that he doesn''t seem to have an opinion about anything. He talks so much like a politician it's become nauseating  to listen to IMO. I've been listening to the podcast with Ashley as background noise as I'm doing house chores and all his answers and advice are so wishy washy. It's like he's afraid of saying the wrong thing so he talks about 2 perspectives. This personality trait IMO was the reason for the dual ILY.  I used to think he was the all American gentlemen but lately when he talks I just want to shake him and tell him to have a personality and opinion. He just seems so rehearsed JMO

Yep. Basically this. He's not comfortable with himself yet. He just cares waaaaaaaay too much about what people think and what he thinks everyone wants him to be.

Newsflash. Just be yourself. Own who you are. I think (hope) Ben in his 30s grows a little out of this adolescent nonsense. It's an exhausting way to live.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:46 am

albean99 wrote:Uh no. I don't think he'd be a good 2 time lead.

Please no. He wasn't that good the first time and he would be even worst he second time. He is even more aware of how things are done now and his politician like posturing has been honed even further.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:48 am

sosleepy wrote:I keep saying it... Ben Higgins is totally their ace in the hole, Plan B backup plan if things fall through with other candidates. I can see them doing it.

And I'd they were to offer Ben the gig... he's on it, signing on the dotted line in 2.5 milk seconds. Lauren be damned.

Please no. I'd rather suffer through just about anyone over Higgi 2.0.

First off, Ben has already said post breakup it would be highly unlikely for him to do another bachelor related show. Correct me if I'm wrong on who was interviewing him - it was either Mario Lopez or Ryan Seacrest. Hosting After Paradise or something similar? Yeah I can see that. He'd be good at that.

Secondly, as for "Lauren be damned" Lauren is in a relationship now. Ben and Lauren are over. IMO, Lauren is completely irrelevant when it comes to Ben dating now. In whatever form of dating he chooses. She doesn't matter anymore.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:43 am

Great, Ben 2.0 would be the third season on the bachelor I skip watching. I made it through 2 Episodes his first season and tuned in for the finale after I heard about two ILYs. I think paint drying would be more fun. I want Alex for bachelor. I am off SM, but can I bribe one of you to start the campaign?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:16 pm

IMO, he would sign on to be TB again in a heartbeat. And, no I would not be watching it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+80
Babescake
Chgohighlife
LoveDovez
mysthelma
Murakamee