SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I read on Reddit that Kevin followed Lauren (Ashley’s sister) and Naz (Ashley’s BFF) on IG - I took a look and confirmed this (also ... Kevin and Ashley are following each other). I am so curious what we are in for here laugh out loud

I’m curious too. 
Jasmine Lorimer gave an interview on a podcast (fairly recent) where she said Kevin was the first guy she ever dated who really commits in a relationship. She didn’t go into detail. She said other great things as well but that really stood out.
Ashley seems to have dated a fair amount but never with someone who will give an exclusive relationship a go. 

The “win” spoiler doesn’t necessarily mean anything beyond a competition win however a Kevin following Lauren and Naz adds to the mystery. .

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:38 pm

notarose wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I read on Reddit that Kevin followed Lauren (Ashley’s sister) and Naz (Ashley’s BFF) on IG - I took a look and confirmed this (also ... Kevin and Ashley are following each other). I am so curious what we are in for here laugh out loud

I’m curious too. 
Jasmine Lorimer gave an interview on a podcast (fairly recent) where she said Kevin was the first guy she ever dated who really commits in a relationship. She didn’t go into detail. She said other great things as well but that really stood out.
Ashley seems to have dated a fair amount but never with someone who will give an exclusive relationship a go. 

The “win” spoiler doesn’t necessarily mean anything beyond a competition win however a Kevin following Lauren and Naz adds to the mystery. .

Or it may just show his taste in women....physical and loco!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:Jasmine highkey did Kevin dirty though, that ATFR is probably top 3 in the franchise for all the wrong reasons laugh out loud. IF they're together at least he'll never have to compete with anyone for her affections and I could see Ashley & his mom getting along giggling. And on Ashley's side he's a definite upgrade to the guys she's usually thirsting over like Jared & Dean.

I agree and posted similar upthread - they may actually be a good match.  He's shown himself to be very jealous IMO, but no need to be jealous if the girl you're dating is 100% devoted to you, and Ashley has certainly proved she can dedicate herself to one man (to be point of obsessive bunny boiler dedication IMO laugh out loud).  

And Kev's mum made it quite clear she wants him to be with someone who's 100% dedicated to his needs above all else (not the basis for a healthy relationship IMO, but I digress...) So yeah, bizarrely, I could actually see this working.  IMO it may come down to whether Ashley is willing to finally give up on Jared.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:44 am

Micheal G has an IG story up of a dog. In the background a woman’s voice is heard giving the dog commands. She has a downunder accent. 
Could be linked to WG.
https://www.instagram.com/michaelgarofola/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:17 pm

@notarose yes Nice catch! For sure an Aussie or Kiwi (sorry folks  not sure) accent. Maybe those that sleuthed the International can have a listen!

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/726985e237a014440130de50a49164f8/5A404732/t50.12441-16/26033702_312861429210964_2625902043671298048_n.mp4

michaelgarofola IG Story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:26 pm

notarose wrote:Micheal G has an IG story up of a dog. In the background a woman’s voice is heard giving the dog commands. She has a downunder accent. 
Could be linked to WG.

Great catch @notarose!

I don't think it's Lily. Maybe Ally?  Although the girl's voice sounds too "sweet" to be either NZ girl IMO.

Comparison clip for Ally on this page.  

I'm not very familiar with Tiffany's voice but there is a clip of her on this page.

According to her IG she was back in AU four days ago though, so that may rule her out: Link

Hmmm.... it's a mystery.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:
notarose wrote:Micheal G has an IG story up of a dog. In the background a woman’s voice is heard giving the dog commands. She has a downunder accent. 
Could be linked to WG.

Great catch @notarose!

I don't think it's Lily.  Maybe Ally?  Although the girl's voice sounds too "sweet" to be either NZ girl IMO.

Comparison clip for Ally on this page.  

I'm not very familiar with Tiffany's voice but there is a clip of her on this page.

According to her IG she was back in AU four days ago though, so that may rule her out: Link

Hmmm.... it's a mystery.

The woman could be someone unrelated to WG who just happens to be from Downunder. 
Also, wouldn’t the Aussies and Kiwis bring there own producers? I wouldn’t rule our Micheal meeting someone like that while filming. I think he is 39 so someone in their early 20’s mightn’t be relatable plus I think he was the guy who went on BIP to meet one specific person then left when that was a no go. Should be interesting. 
Mystery :detective  .

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:31 pm

I was never a Kevin fan so am fine if he’s with Ashley I. His mom scared me a little. I'd love to see them meet.  giggling

Lesley was recently dating a very attractive model in NYC but she travels so much that I'm not sure if it was serious. I don’t see anything with Dean lasting so perhaps a fling?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Lily and Jordan (both NZ) are currently together in NYC per Jordan's IGstory. Ally (also NZ) seems back home already so it seems like Lily and Jordan are spending time together post-filming. I may have to revoke my Lily card @Bobette  :shocked!:

Lily posted a IG story in the last few hours - she's road tripping across the US (seems like a promotional deal because she is tagging the name of the RV company in a lot of her pics) and currently in Texas.  There are two place settings at the table, two water bottles by the seats in the RV... she is clearly not travelling alone.  

I've been reading some articles Jordan did when his contract/gag order expired, e.g. this one and I actually could see a lot of his claims being true (the final 2 girls were picked by producers and knew there would be no relationship at the end, the breakup was over-emphasised to create drama and demonise him etc etc).

Considering Lily was openly skeptical/critical/aware of the show being what it is - a TV show - during her time on Zac's season, I could actually see them bonding over their similar views of the Bach universe.  So weirdly I'm not as dead against this coupling now as I was at first and will watch with interest to see what unfolds.

If they have hooked up, IMO the NZ audience would not take the news well (Jordan was pretty much despised while Lily was so adored she had people signing petitions trying to get her cast as the first NZ Bachelorette) but I doubt Lily would care - she might just be having a bit of a fun adventure with him and why not. 

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 LG6lDMB

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 F6N7nSK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:48 am

Hmmm ... “very big up”, eh? I can’t wait to watch!
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E05a3f10

Ally and Stassy commented:
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E6656f10
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 36571910
Source: my screenshots of @kevin.c.wendt Instagram

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:43 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Hmmm ... “very big up”, eh? I can’t wait to watch!
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E05a3f10

Ally and Stassy commented:
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E6656f10
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 36571910
Source: my screenshots of @kevin.c.wendt Instagram
Lmfaoooo what if him & Ashley are engaged? cantstopl (I would highkey be on the bandwagon 100%)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:03 am

Is there a cash prize for winning the Bachelor Winter Games like there was for Bachelor Pad?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl