SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'll take your word for it.  I don't want to look to closely. laugh out loud That tub pic is still unfortunately burned into my brain.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1838857674

And I'm so not sure I can watch this.  I see entirely too much Luke. laugh out loud

JMO
laugh out loud I am with you, I think I am scarred for life from that tub pic  :shocked!:

I am not interested in Luke either laugh out loud I am going to watch to see if anything happens with the international contestants and if nothing happens there either at least it's only 4 episodes so not as much time watching which is what I like  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:18 pm

@AllAboutLove Maybe he can fly out MeAndi to come and join him. Just make sure she gets that Uber to and from the airport and have plenty of booze on hand.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:35 pm

@Sprite He could but given Ben quit his job and doesn't have a spectacular enough place or enough $$$ to be Andi's sugar daddy so I don't see that working out even for a one night stand laugh out loud 

One thing though I am interested to see what Ben's edit will be on Winter Games... especially since the photographer didn't bother telling him to pull up his fly dizzy  He also seemed to be out before the end of filming so I wonder if he chose to leave or didn't get a rose or something?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Especially since he was dating someone at the time...someone serious enough to take to a Thanksgiving dinner with his parents. Kind of seeing a trend here with his gal coming second to his "entertainment opportunities".

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 am

I can confirm it appears to me his fly is totally down, when I compared other male pics and their pants, in that area. dizzy Fly down is now the substitute for bathtub pic visual. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can confirm it appears to me his fly is totally down, when I compared other male pics and their pants, in that area.  dizzy Fly down is now the substitute for bathtub pic visual. dizzy

Does this mean Ben was open to the process question

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:00 am

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I can confirm it appears to me his fly is totally down, when I compared other male pics and their pants, in that area.  dizzy Fly down is now the substitute for bathtub pic visual. dizzy

Does this mean Ben was open to the process question

From comments on Facebook post, apparently these type of ski pants have a two-way zip, presumably to allow easier access whilst fumbling around with thick padded gloves when nature calls.  

However, considering Ben is not wearing thick padded gloves, one wonders if he was subconsciously communicating to others that he is accessible in that area.  An "open for business" sign, if you will.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 am

@Bobette Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

It appears no one else was worried about fumbling since the pics I looked at didn't have any sign of a zipper. laugh out loud SM can justify anything, fumbling, gloves, nature calls. laugh out loud How about not knowing which way is up or down? Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2b06 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2b07 Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2195

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Ben said in his podcast that his fly was down/unzipped for his WG pic so definitely not the pants' fault laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:46 pm

"The Bachelor Winter Games," a global celebration of unity and love, premieres on TUESDAY, FEB. 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

The series will continue on Thursday, February 15; Tuesday, February 20, and will have its finale on Thursday, February 22. All episodes will air 8:00-10:01 p.m. EST.

http://abc.go.com/shows/abc-new-shows/news/shows/the-bachelor-winter-games-premieres-tuesday-february-13-2018

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:"The Bachelor Winter Games," a global celebration of unity and love, premieres on TUESDAY, FEB. 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

The series will continue on Thursday, February 15; Tuesday, February 20, and will have its finale on Thursday, February 22. All episodes will air 8:00-10:01 p.m. EST.

http://abc.go.com/shows/abc-new-shows/news/shows/the-bachelor-winter-games-premieres-tuesday-february-13-2018

Looks like we will at least get nice long episodes then, even if there's only 4 of them.  yes

ETA: Just noting here that Courtney is posting again on IG and making it look like he's back home but the comment by his family member makes me think otherwise. So if he did hook up with Lily it's possible he might be hanging with her in Auckland (or maybe elsewhere with someone else).

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 7AIPr7U

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:01 pm

In Dean’s latest podcast he said “when I was single”. His producer/co-host guy drew attention to it. Dean basically admitted to having slipped up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl