SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 pm

IA. I think Dean and Lesley could be good for each other
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:13 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:I was wondering if Leslie and Dean are together why Becca would have posted a pic with him and teasing that in her podcast  Tanya  Rad and her producer go on why they think she and dean are soulmates.  I don't know if she thought she was helping dean by throwing people off the scent. I didn't listen to the podcast so the message could be completely different but as universally loved as Leslie is, I think some fans are still going to insist that Becca and Dean should be together? Anyone listen to the podcast?

I did. They were discussing how some people (including Mark the producer) had been in the same place as their now wife/husband several times before they actually met, so it's like fate was trying to push them together. Then Becca mentioned how she'd apparently followed Dean on IG briefly in 2016 (Dean has a screenshot of it for some reason) which is weird, but she thought it might be because her ex-roommate knows Dean. Mark commented that maybe Dean's her soulmate and that he wouldn't be surprised. Tanya agreed, but said maybe in 5 years, because he's not ready now. Becca sounded pretty caught of guard by the whole thing.

Anyway, Becca and Tanya were also on Dean's podcast for a bit, since he recorded his right before they recorded theirs. Dean and Becca were talking about how they'd been planning to go hiking together, but then Dean wanted to hike to some place where you can bungee jump and Becca didn't seem into it anymore. It seemed like Dean was pushing for this hangout, which I thought was odd considering the Leslie thing. He's also constantly commenting on Becca's tweets and stuff, so I don't know what's up with him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:47 am

Has this promo been posted yet?  

Credit: @BachelorxNation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:10 am

HA HAA HAA. Oh wow it looks terrible. EXCELLENT. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:20 am

Bobette wrote:HA HAA HAA.  Oh wow it looks terrible.  EXCELLENT.  laugh out loud
  :yes:  Terrible and excellent  rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:41 am

notarose wrote:
Bobette wrote:HA HAA HAA.  Oh wow it looks terrible.  EXCELLENT.  laugh out loud
  :yes:  Terrible and excellent  rofl

Terrible + Excellent = Bachelor Franchise full stop IMO. That's exactly why I love it. 13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:33 am

That promo laugh out loud I am so here for this. I wish they had 6 episodes instead of only 4.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:26 am

Actually for me, it's looking better than what I expected. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:56 am

That's the promo they kept running during the Tonya Harding interview last Thursday night.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:04 pm

I love it! So funny. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Can't wait for this! They should get rid of BIP and just have them do sports from here on out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 pm

mindless wrote:Can't wait for this! They should get rid of BIP and just have them do sports from here on out.
Hopefully this will be more like real life dating - fun, light, the excitement of trying new things “normal” people do. BIP was such a downer IMO because most people came across as either drunk, uptight, or borderline desperate.  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl