SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Imp Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Aria I still can't wrap my mind around Kevin and Ashley! He is so not the type guy she's usually attracted to and I just can't imagine him having any patience with her if what we saw on Jasmine's season is the real him. It's just so crazy to me. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Actually, I think if Kevin really likes Ashley, he would be very patient with her. I always got the feeling that Jasmine is quite high maintenance, so maybe that's what he likes. Or is used to (crazy mom alert). I almost feel like she was disappointed with how much of a teddy bear Kevin turned out to be outside of the Bachelor bubble when he no longer had to share her - which is what brought out the worst in him during the season, I think. Jasmine sometimes came across as annoyed or short with him during their public interactions, whereas Kevin seemed to absolutely adore her. But that's just my perception of it.

Anyway, I doubt there's a long future ahead of Kevin and Ashley, but I'm excited to see how it plays out!

Imp

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:21 pm

@Imp Yeah I didn't want to admit it at the time but looking back, Jasmine really wasn't as into Kevin as much he was into her, was she? The ATFR probably should've been my first clue. duh If Ashley is actually into him then at least she'll be 100% all for him. laugh out loud

@TheWrongReasons I'm a fan of Kevin's mom too.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Imp Yeah I didn't want to admit it at the time but looking back, Jasmine really wasn't as into Kevin as much he was into her, was she? The ATFR probably should've been my first clue. duh If Ashley is actually into him then at least she'll be 100% all for him. laugh out loud

@TheWrongReasons I'm a fan of Kevin's mom too.  Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1f601
I agree that the balance wasn’t there.  She seemed to also have a lot invested in Mikel so IMO Kevin was who she felt she cared most about at the time whereas Kevin appeared smitten. 
Also thought that although Kevin’s mom came on perhaps a bit too strong it looked like fierce momma bear... coming from a place of love and protection. 
An Ashley/Kevin coupling could be interesting. no idea curious about how she would be with someone who has genuine romantic interest in her. I feel like all her showmances have been with guys who liked her but were in casual mode so there was never that element of feeling reassured.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:07 am

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/26/arts/television/the-bachelor-winter-games.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Last edited by Stacia620 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:19 am

I found Kevin's mom a little scary and I'm a mom of two grown-up sons. I'd love to see them meeting. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:21 am

@Imp @bluwavz @notarose I like Jasmine and Kevin individually and could see their chemistry together, but it did seem like an unbalanced relationship from the finale episode where she was telling Mikhel how handsome he looked in a sad tone of voice and still seemed emotionally torn up at the FRC, to that cringey, painful AFTR where I half expected her to pull a Mesnick because she was so openly crying and admitted she was struggling with feelings for Mikhel ... honestly, I felt sorry for Kevin and hoped that she would come around for his sake but I guess they just weren’t meant to be.

Bryan’s mom reminded me of Kevin’s mom (a more tame version laugh out loud) but it seemed like she really got the reassurance from Rachel that I don’t think Kevin’s mom ever got from Jasmine, because Rachel was all in with Bryan.

I’m not the biggest fan of some of Ashley’s past behaviour by any means, but one thing I’ve noticed about her is if she likes a guy, she’s all in. If Kevin and Ashley have connected for real, I hope it works out as something good for them Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:22 am

bluwavz wrote:@Imp Yeah I didn't want to admit it at the time but looking back, Jasmine really wasn't as into Kevin as much he was into her, was she? The ATFR probably should've been my first clue. duh If Ashley is actually into him then at least she'll be 100% all for him. laugh out loud

I've felt this at the time and since. I think the relationship was one sided and IMO it wasn't Jasmine who was even trying. Too bad because away from Kevin having to compete with other guys for her, which did bring out a lot of jealousy, I can't see him being that hot headed, in general. I have no idea about he and Ashley. I guess watching the show will give me a better insight to this relationship. I do hope they don't have her crying a lot though. The faces she makes in pretending to do this make me :headbanging and Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3552228123 that it ends soon. Hugesmile

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Imp @bluwavz @notarose I like Jasmine and Kevin individually and could see their chemistry together, but it did seem like an unbalanced relationship from the finale episode where she was telling Mikhel how handsome he looked in a sad tone of voice and still seemed emotionally torn up at the FRC, to that cringey, painful AFTR where I half expected her to pull a Mesnick because she was so openly crying and admitted she was struggling with feelings for Mikhel ... honestly, I felt sorry for Kevin and hoped that she would come around for his sake but I guess they just weren’t meant to be.

Bryan’s mom reminded me of Kevin’s mom (a more tame version laugh out loud) but it seemed like she really got the reassurance from Rachel that I don’t think Kevin’s mom ever got from Jasmine, because Rachel was all in with Bryan.

I’m not the biggest fan of some of Ashley’s past behaviour by any means, but one thing I’ve noticed about her is if she likes a guy, she’s all in. If Kevin and Ashley have connected for real, I hope it works out as something good for them Smiley

:yes:  I liked both Jasmine and Kevin individually as well. I thought Jasmine was great as lead. 
Her ATFR however was a case IMO where honesty didn’t need to be shared with the public to that degree.  Fine to make sure Kevin was aware of where her mind was at in private but everyone doesn’t need to know all your business every time. Especially in this case because she already knew Kevin was taking a beating on SM before ATFR. 
I’m curious to see him in a different environment as well as Ashley in a different (assumed) relationship.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:51 am

I also thought Jasmine was a fantastic Lead.  I didn't like Kevin at all while watching the show but felt really bad for him at the ATFR.  He was so supportive and understanding while Jasmine cried and went on about still having feelings for Mikhel.  I'm very curious to see how he comes across in the WG context.

I could see the relationship with Ashely working, provided she doesn't give him reason to be jealous (i.e. if she has FINALLY gotten over the Jared obsession). A good relationship IMO is when the other person brings out qualities you like in yourself, and ameliorates those you don't.  IMO this is a relationship with the potential to "cancel out" their respective issues and let their best selves shine. My fingers are crossed for them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Bobette wrote:I also thought Jasmine was a fantastic Lead.  I didn't like Kevin at all while watching the show but felt really bad for him at the ATFR.  He was so supportive and understanding while Jasmine cried and went on about still having feelings for Mikhel.  I'm very curious to see how he comes across in the WG context.

I could see the relationship with Ashely working, provided she doesn't give him reason to be jealous (i.e. if she has FINALLY gotten over the Jared obsession). A good relationship IMO is when the other person brings out qualities you like in yourself, and ameliorates those you don't.  IMO this is a relationship with the potential to "cancel out" their respective issues and let their best selves shine.  My fingers are crossed for them.
  To the bolded  yes
Wonderful description.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:23 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:34 pm

Here's another blurb from TV Guide, http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelor-winter-games-what-we-know/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl