SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:02 am

LOL - the loud crowd cheering at the parade is hilarious!  I've seen the photos, TPTB, that's got to be dubbed in; there was only like 20 people there!  laugh out loud  I'm so ready for this to start; tried watching some of the regular Olympics but it's not doing it for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 am

@Bobette yeah I think there's going to be a lot of dubbing in for this show laugh out loud I can't wait for it to start either. It's only 4 episodes but it looks like it could be entertaining with some romantic matches. Maybe even a success if some of the couples last like they do with BIP which would be pretty great. Bring it on  realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Little intro “Icebreaker” videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMyouO921BwCk2dvtuL2SUJuuG41aXAMF

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:29 pm

I actually want to watch this but I am not sure I can stomach Ashley I.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:36 pm

LOL https://www.instagram.com/p/Be_YaOOn9xH/

The Chinese contestant's English is actually pretty good - and I love her dress sense!

TheWrongReasons wrote:Little intro “Icebreaker” videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMyouO921BwCk2dvtuL2SUJuuG41aXAMF

These vids are great! Good to see Lily being her usual shy, polite self.  beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:24 pm

realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698 at Jordan in the "icebreakers".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Courtney's on the way to LA according to his IG story today.
realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Courtn10
Source

Interesting. Do we know why? Are they going to film the reunion show I wonder?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I heard that Kevin hooks up with Ashley I. and she loses her virginity?  Rolling Eyes dizzy

I have my doubts that this happened. She's probably had plenty of chances since her first appearance on the franchise. I think this is producer driven for shock value JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:59 pm

Maybe RS was given fake news. :dripdrip

I will be shocked if it's true! I can't believe Kevin would put himself in that position on national TV.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:03 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I heard that Kevin hooks up with Ashley I. and she loses her virginity?  Rolling Eyes dizzy

I have my doubts that this happened. She's probably had plenty of chances since her first appearance on the franchise. I think this is producer driven for shock value JMO
First, I don't want you to think I am spoofing on you, @Jen689.  
The image of Ashley I with Kevin and MF, with cameras and boom zoning in on private parts and Elan whispering sweet evils in the 2 casts' ears, has me simply snarked away.
Second, I can't even imagine and a small(very small)part of me doesn't want to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:Courtney's on the way to LA according to his IG story today.
realitytv - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Courtn10
Source

Interesting. Do we know why? Are they going to film the reunion show I wonder?

I wondered same but Lily posted a live IG story from a retreat in NZ so she's not in LA.  Maybe Courtney's just going early?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 pm

@Bobette is there any reports there of the RS spoilers on Lily lasting after the filming?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl