SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:16 pm

@Bobette exactly! what are they thinking being in the dorm rooms when the the boom boom room is more classy laugh out loud

I actually thought the person on top may be a guy? IDK. That hip action though affraid  (this show!! laugh out loud  dizzy )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette exactly! what are they thinking being in the dorm rooms when the the boom boom room is more classy laugh out loud

I actually thought the person on top may be a guy? IDK. That hip action though affraid  (this show!! laugh out loud  dizzy )

PHWOAR. I'd watch that! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:10 pm

@Bobette  laugh out loud laugh out loud  looking at the official preview video it's a bit clearer (can set to HD settings). It does seem like a female on top (guy's arm is around her upper back/neck) but I'm not sure who it is? I'm sure the contestants watching it recognize themselves right away though laugh out loud 

Official extended preview from TB/TBWG facebook page

source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:18 pm

OK, @AllAboutLove, that HD version definitely helps, thanks!  Looking at it in HD I think the woman is blonde.  Repeat.  Woman appears blonde.  Is it Benoit and the woman he's arguing with?  It could be his puny arms. question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:25 pm

@Bobette this show is always best in HD laugh out loud IA I think it may be a blonde too. It could be Clare if it's with Benoit? Or maybe Christian? Especially since right after that Night Vision humping moment Clare and her love triangle is shown? So could be connected?  question

ETA: now that I think about it, it's totally something I'd see Clare doing too laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 pm

I'm not overly familiar with Clare but her hair does look like the right length/style and the humping fits with what else is shown of her in the preview so yeah, could be.  

I note there's hardly any footage of the internationals over all, so definitely looks like the emphasis will be on the US contestants.  Saw that coming didn't we?! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 pm

I agree with the hair length too could be a fit  yes

laugh out loud definitely saw that coming on how little footage there is of the international cast, especially Lily and Courtney I'd thought they'd at least show more of them? Hopefully more when the season airs hmmm

ETA: per Courtney and Lily's IG stories they are both in California. Not sure they are together though I'd think they'd meet up while there even if friends. Will have to see if they meet up. If they film WG Reunion show I suspect more cast will arrive too?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:43 pm

If fans start trolling Lauren Bushnell again over Ben's emotional interview, I'm going to lose it. She's made lemons into lemonade but fans will only see it as her using Ben not realizing the irony that they are seeing this emotional mess thanks to Ben's 7th tv gig and likely the start of his campaign to be the next Bachelor.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I agree with the hair length too could be a fit  yes

laugh out loud definitely saw that coming on how little footage there is of the international cast, especially Lily and Courtney I'd thought they'd at least show more of them? Hopefully more when the season airs hmmm

ETA: per Courtney and Lily's IG stories they are both in California. Not sure they are together though I'd think they'd meet up while there even if friends. Will have to see if they meet up. If they film WG Reunion show I suspect more cast will arrive too?

Yeah, I think they'd have to meet up to "get their story straight" for the reunion and Lily seems to still be friends with Zac & V and the other girls from her season so I'm sure she'll be friends with Court but IMO that's all it will be - he's friendzoned IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Yes to Court and Lily getting their story straight 13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698   IA, I think they'd just be friends. Lily has other things to conquest laugh out loud (plus she recently turned 21. Why be tied down when you have wings to fly like Lily does) jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:13 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:If fans start trolling Lauren Bushnell again over Ben's emotional interview, I'm going to lose it. She's made lemons into lemonade but fans will only see it as her using Ben not realizing the irony that they are seeing this emotional mess thanks to Ben's 7th tv gig and likely the start of his campaign to be the next Bachelor.

I didn't even think of that but can totally see it happening. Ben milking it for all he's worth pulling the sympathy card and likely resulting in his followers trolling Lauren just goes along with how selfish and self-absorbed I think he is. Ben's done enough damage already with Lauren (two ILYs mess and HEA mess), seems he's willing to drag Lauren's name back into it for sympathy in his bid to be the lead again no no  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:22 am

Kevin served in the Navy, he is a firefighter in a large city that has multiple fires per day. He lives in one of the most expensive cities which requires a decent income just to live. He was the F1 for ett'e Canada. He sat next to her during the ATFR supporting her, while she sobbed about her feelings for the F2. He supported her for months. There wasn't any ex g/f's or crazy rumours while sleuthing. He has worked hard the old fashion way meaning not shilling or blogging.

He was devastated after the split, posted a beautiful SM message, and moved on. If Ashley is lucky enough to have Kevin care for her, and want to be in a relationship, she would have found herself a dedicated devoted guy. Someone who IMO she needs in order to understand what it means to trust someone who cares for you.

No comparison to Ben Higgins IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl