SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Cjr0204 wrote:If fans start trolling Lauren Bushnell again over Ben's emotional interview, I'm going to lose it. She's made lemons into lemonade but fans will only see it as her using Ben not realizing the irony that they are seeing this emotional mess thanks to Ben's 7th tv gig and likely the start of his campaign to be the next Bachelor.

I didn't even think of that but can totally see it happening. Ben milking it for all he's worth pulling the sympathy card and likely resulting in his followers trolling Lauren just goes along with how selfish and self-absorbed I think he is. Ben's done enough damage already with Lauren (two ILYs mess and HEA mess), seems he's willing to drag Lauren's name back into it for sympathy in his bid to be the lead again no no  jmo

I’m still open to hearing how Ben’s heartbreak confession plays out however :yes: it does appear it will be “selfish and self-absorbed”. 
Sure, it’s relatable that someone can’t bury their past however IMO if he had more maturity he would talk about how he, in general, needs to learn from past relationships to be better at knowing what he wants and brings. Something proactive would be fine. This sounds like he is wallowing and stuck. 
And, :crazed  although Lauren was another person I was neutral about, I agree that bringing her back into the spotlight is insensitive. It appears that although she has financially capitalized on her temporary fame, overall she has stepped back from the franchise and that IMO should be respected.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:05 pm

I feel like Ben is going to wax on about how he is so "unlovable" and playing the victim card. It's all "woe is me" imo and the same old song to a different tune. He talked on and on about how he was 'loving on Lauren' (I never want to hear that phrase from him again) yet kept going on about two ILYs, blindsided her on HEA with not wanting to get married, and barely even spent time with Lauren during the last months of their relationship (not sharing Christmas or anything together). But Ben always selling it like he's just this broken man who is unlovable yet never really takes any stock or growth from his own actions imo. I don't think Ben's some bad person, I just don't buy what he's selling - especially appearing on Winter Games so people can feel sorry for him and stroke his ego. Because that's all this is about imo, Ben getting feedback "aww poor Ben". I've already seen tweets and articles about how sorry they feel for Ben. It's ridiculous to me. It's like men like Ben do the bare minimum and still get chance after chance no no I'm done with that. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:48 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I feel like Ben is going to wax on about how he is so "unlovable" and playing the victim card. It's all "woe is me" imo and the same old song to a different tune. He talked on and on about how he was 'loving on Lauren' (I never want to hear that phrase from him again) yet kept going on about two ILYs, blindsided her on HEA with not wanting to get married, and barely even spent time with Lauren during the last months of their relationship (not sharing Christmas or anything together). But Ben always selling it like he's just this broken man who is unlovable yet never really takes any stock or growth from his own actions imo. I don't think Ben's some bad person, I just don't buy what he's selling - especially appearing on Winter Games so people can feel sorry for him and stroke his ego. Because that's all this is about imo, Ben getting feedback "aww poor Ben". I've already seen tweets and articles about how sorry they feel for Ben. It's ridiculous to me. It's like men like Ben do the bare minimum and still get chance after chance no no I'm done with that. jmo

How is he so heartbroken when he has been seeing someone for a while now? I wish someone would call him out on his BS. I used to be neutral on him but I am disliking him more and more each time I have to listen to his alternate versions of reality.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Seems to me Ben's version of reality is slightly skewed!!! He says he makes strides in the "Love" department on Winter Games, what strides is he talking about? Coming to terms with the breakup with Lauren? He seemed way past that, IMO he was the one done with her months before they ended it.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Ben's not heartbroken imo he's just putting that image out so as to garner sympathy. Same as him putting out the image that he doesn't have a side-piece while campaigning for the Bach lead gig searching for 'love' on Winter Games  Rolling Eyes no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 pm

I want to know if we are going to see his hissy fit that he is rumored to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 pm

RS' episode 2 spoilers are up. The couple in the bed in the promo is Dean and Lesley.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:RS' episode 2 spoilers are up. The couple in the bed in the promo is Dean and Lesley.
speechless  Dean and Lesley going hot and heavy  13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f525  No boom room needed for these two when bunk beds will do 13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 3806527698
@Bobette, if RS correct then spot on that it is a blonde yes (maybe Clare will give us some boom room action if Dean and Lesley use the bunk beds laugh out loud )

ETA: 
Posting some bts pics of Dean and Lesley from night one - they look smitten with each other already 13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 1f60d jmo
Too funny that Ben also talked to Lesley the first night but Lesley was ultimately like, "nah, Dean please" laugh out loud (tbh, I'd do the same :yes: )

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:02 pm

I always thought that Dean's feelings for Rachel were genuine and that he needed someone like her, a strong, won't let herself be treated like sh*t, woman to make Dean grow up a bit m. I have no idea if this will last (probably not), but it already seems to be a much more respectful relationship that he had with DLo or Kristina. I'm excited to see their chemistry! They seem adorable.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 pm

Thanks for Dean & Lesley pic, he is just beaming with her!!!!!Another cute match Eric with his inspirational quotes & Bibi with her Bibism's, they seem like they could be perfect for each other. Aly posting on social media saying goodbye to friends and family for awhile, so maybe she is moving to be with Josiah. Then Kevin with Ashley, that makes 4 couples together at the end of this, a least. Wow, for such a short time frame filming.........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Unfortunately I don’t recall which interview Lesley recently gave (so I can’t provide a link) where she said she was happily dating and enjoying who she was with. What most impressed me was that she wasn’t rushing to the l-word but rather talked like people normally do in a new relationship - getting to know each other, having fun, no pressure. She gives me the impression of someone very grounded with no emotional baggage and open to whatever outcome is a natural course. Looking forward to seeing her on the show and more interviews.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 pm

Aria wrote:I always thought that Dean's feelings for Rachel were genuine and that he needed someone like her, a strong, won't let herself be treated like sh*t, woman to make Dean grow up a bit m. I have no idea if this will last (probably not), but it already seems to be a much more respectful relationship that he had with DLo or Kristina. I'm excited to see their chemistry! They seem adorable.

ITA! What I like about Dean is I feel like he wants to grow and learn and will put in the work he needs to do so (so not just words but actions). He already seems to have grown and learned some lessons along the way and Lesley seems very grounded and knows who she is and I feel like they're good for each other. Whether their relationship lasts or not, like you said, I do think it's a much more healthy relationship so even if it doesn't last I think it could have a lasting positive impact. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Dean and Lesley on screen together  13 - Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 4256136633 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
MiniDiva
timfan
ddsmom17
Tiggerlgh
pavalygurl