SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 12:39 pm

I thought the tweet would have evan's usual humorous take but he seems heated. I hope Evan lights him up on twitter this season laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Dessler wrote:I have a feeling that it might be  a guy that did not watch the Bachelor series and maybe had no idea Carly was engaged to Evan. Atleast he is not begging for followers Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 3806527698 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 3806527698 GUYS DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SLIDING INTO DMS

Now I wonder who it is? that is just tacky IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Who could it be! That is just weird. And what did the guy said??

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Will be paying attention to his tweets tonight, he may say who it was lool..
It does seem like some of Rachel's guys have been quick to hop into the girls DMs and getting involved in Bachnation didn't RS mention some were already making deals with some of the girls..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Kelly and Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auenCpuU6U0

It's comments like Kelly asking how happy is she that she didn't end up as the F1 with Nick, and her response, you said it not me, and that she's moved on to better things that I find totally unnecessary and arrogant.

Even though she was apparently shocked when she was let go because she thought they had a strong connection, she wouldn't be the lead if it wasn't for his season. People that need to belittle others to make themselves look better are IMO on a huge ego trip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 22, 2017 12:58 pm

@GuardianAngel
I could not believe that was said.
What was that all about?
Enough already. Smile and be happy.
It's things like that that make me realize why she is friends with the likes of Alexis mean girl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon May 22, 2017 1:00 pm

I agree with you GA. That was uncalled for and insulting to both Nick & Vanessa IMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 22, 2017 1:02 pm

See and I think that exactly the attitude she should have. She has moved on to better things: an engagement to someone she loves instead of heartbreak. And I'd be shouting from the rooftops too if I was getting a major upgrade from Nick. JMO

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 1:03 pm

I just took it as silly banter imo, but I understand that not everyone will like it.

Last edited by Carine on Mon May 22, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 1:03 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't like that she said that either, "Nick is great but I'm happy now" was all that was needed. I accept though that Rachel isn't perfect and I think this doesn't negate all the good things we have come to learn about her and people who have had no reason to lie say how nice she is.

Not defending the comment at all though cause I didn't like it but yeah we do all get caught up.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 22, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm ok with her thinking she moved on to better things laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 1:05 pm

umngirl wrote:See and I think that exactly the attitude she should have. She has moved on to better things: an engagement to someone she loves instead of heartbreak. And I'd be shouting from the rooftops too if I was getting a major upgrade from Nick. JMO

That Wisconsin upgrade too :gotcha: Either way, wasn't nick on Kimmel the night of his premiere thanking Andi and Kaitlyn for not picking him. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something to a similar effect. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1