SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by umngirl Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 pm

seton wrote:
umngirl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I started reading it but it made my brain hurt nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 3806527698

Lol. It's definitely a lot. I hope they do a bunch of statistical analysis on this season. #NerdAlert

I read a fair bit of sports articles and blogs. There are lots of sites that do great statistical analysis. 538 is NOT one of them. JMO.

I'd consider the article I posted to be stats-based. But yes they do far more outcome predicting and the like.

nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 87b72b10 nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 86669110 nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 pm

@Petalfan The one in the red is Bryan they say. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
Lara wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I'm not saying that some or all of them don't truly like her, but that doesn't mean their motives are all pure. I also keep in mind that none of those people was a threat to her on the show or crossed her.

I look at the overall picture. I know it may seem like I don't like Rachel, but that is not the case. She has many good points, but I am also aware of several things she has done...post show...that I didn't care for and those are the things that make me go hmmm. I will keep them in mind for the future to see if I am correct or incorrect in my evaluation of Rachel. Right now I'm still Switzerland.

I don't see how Raven and Corinne weren't threats to her. Raven had already met Nick's parents at week 4, essentially confirming she was a frontrunner, and everyone has said that Corinne/Nick's connection was obvious in the house. And Mills has said that Kristina would have likely been the Bachelorette if Rachel wasn't, so there's another threat to her when it comes to being the Bachelorette and I'm sure she sensed that given her backstory and popularity in the house. Again, I remind people that the reason Raven said they were all team Rachel was because Rachel *wasn't* the typical competitive female they were used to and that she saw the beauty in all. She was surrounded by beautiful women, who were her competition, and she got along with everyone except one. And that one person had issues with many people. IMO.

Because pretty much all the women knew Nick would pick Vanessa. Several of the early....more neutral....eliminated women commented that he would pick her because he always was looking for V and knew where she was. Hence her ONLY competition in the house was V. As for Kristina being the Bette, again, that was up to Rachel. She didn't have to compete with anyone...other than V. And did anyone seriously think that Corine would be F1?

I don't want to keep deadhorse or get off topic. This is my opinion. I liked Rachel when we first started sleuthing Nick's season. I liked her during the show. Post show, there have now been several questionable things said and done by her, that give me pause. As a result, I am now neutral on Rachel. I will wait to see how things go from here....during the show and post show.

I think it's best to agree to disagree on this one and I don't want to get too OT either. I just always bought it was interesting that nick listed Vanessa, Rachel, and Danielle l as his top three girls in that interview he did while in NOLA. And who were the two girls that Vanessa (allegedly) went after? We even have girl with no job, whose good friends with Corinne, saying that she heard that Vanessa threw a tantrum and starting screaming at Rachel at the volleyball date. And, we've had Vanessa's own friends, like Christen and Josephine, say she was very insecure. We've had zero people say that about Rachel. To me, the story is very clear here, but I respect everyone's opinion. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:01 pm

2nd pic is Dean. Unsure if the last pic is Dean/Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:02 pm

In order of appearance in caps: Peter, Dean, Bryan, Peter. Bryan is the one in red because he was wearing that outfit and Rachel was wearing that outfit during their Oslo date.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 5:03 pm

lexforlife wrote:2nd pic is Dean. Unsure if the last pic is Dean/Peter.

Last pic is definitely peter IMO. They had fireworks on their first 1-1 and that nose giggling . Look at Peter's nose in the first pic and the guy's nose in the last pic and it looks like a match to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 pm

What time is the show starting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:05 pm

yea thought the guy in the red was bryan too, he looks like more of a person that wears slip on shoes laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:See and I think that exactly the attitude she should have. She has moved on to better things: an engagement to someone she loves instead of heartbreak. And I'd be shouting from the rooftops too if I was getting a major upgrade from Nick. JMO

That Wisconsin upgrade too :gotcha: Either way, wasn't nick on Kimmel the night of his premiere thanking Andi and Kaitlyn for not picking him. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something to a similar effect. All Jmo.

Yes but they were both with him at the time. This comment from Rachel is throwing shade IMO.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 5:15 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:See and I think that exactly the attitude she should have. She has moved on to better things: an engagement to someone she loves instead of heartbreak. And I'd be shouting from the rooftops too if I was getting a major upgrade from Nick. JMO

That Wisconsin upgrade too :gotcha: Either way, wasn't nick on Kimmel the night of his premiere thanking Andi and Kaitlyn for not picking him. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something to a similar effect. All Jmo.

Yes but they were both with him at the time.  This comment from Rachel is throwing shade IMO.

Good point. I'd forgot that. He and Andi seemed to have reached an agreeable stalemate and were kind of joking about, but Kaitlyn was drunk as a skunk and miserable.

I'll be curious to see how everything goes tonight. Everyone seems to be gearing up and promoting the premier...even the cynical RS said he enjoyed it. Should be an interesting few weeks. To paraphrase Bette Davis: "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride."

Last edited by Sprite on Mon May 22, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Yea that's Bryan. Same shoes in his IG posts.
https://instagram.com/p/BP3IrPXFKkU/
nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 Img_2511
nerdalert - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 73 Screen16

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Lara wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Lara wrote:

I don't see how Raven and Corinne weren't threats to her. Raven had already met Nick's parents at week 4, essentially confirming she was a frontrunner, and everyone has said that Corinne/Nick's connection was obvious in the house. And Mills has said that Kristina would have likely been the Bachelorette if Rachel wasn't, so there's another threat to her when it comes to being the Bachelorette and I'm sure she sensed that given her backstory and popularity in the house. Again, I remind people that the reason Raven said they were all team Rachel was because Rachel *wasn't* the typical competitive female they were used to and that she saw the beauty in all. She was surrounded by beautiful women, who were her competition, and she got along with everyone except one. And that one person had issues with many people. IMO.

Because pretty much all the women knew Nick would pick Vanessa. Several of the early....more neutral....eliminated women commented that he would pick her because he always was looking for V and knew where she was. Hence her ONLY competition in the house was V. As for Kristina being the Bette, again, that was up to Rachel. She didn't have to compete with anyone...other than V. And did anyone seriously think that Corine would be F1?

I don't want to keep deadhorse or get off topic. This is my opinion. I liked Rachel when we first started sleuthing Nick's season. I liked her during the show. Post show, there have now been several questionable things said and done by her, that give me pause. As a result, I am now neutral on Rachel. I will wait to see how things go from here....during the show and post show.

I think it's best to agree to disagree on this one and I don't want to get too OT either. I just always bought it was interesting that nick listed Vanessa, Rachel, and Danielle l as his top three girls in that interview he did while in NOLA. And who were the two girls that Vanessa (allegedly) went after? We even have girl with no job, whose good friends with Corinne, saying that she heard that Vanessa threw a tantrum and starting screaming at Rachel at the volleyball date. And, we've had Vanessa's own friends, like Christen and Josephine, say she was very insecure. We've had zero people say that about Rachel. To me, the story is very clear here, but I respect everyone's opinion. IMO.

I just rewatch the part before I post: in their fantasy date, Nick said to Rachel she didn't like Nick to see her kind of lost her mind after the volleyball date. Rachel was laughing saying that's an overstatement but he was like Now you said it...My point is it's a pressure cooker situation during filming and it's a highly edited show, we don't really know what's going on. So imo, I don't think I can get a clear picture of who they really are. Not until the show is over do I get a glimpse of who they are through sm, interviews, etc. I like Rachel so far but I don't like some of the comments she's made, but that doesn't mean I don't wish the best for her and her chosen one. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1