SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 9:56 pm

the bully is definitely proud of himself. no fight here with kenny

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Lee11
from recorded TV episode 1 - my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 10:28 pm

HEA wrote:I think this is Peter (sorry if this has already been sleughted). could be the last part of the dog sledding and snow picnic

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Jack11

This looks like Alex to me.  He has that very pointed widow's peak in the middle of his forehead and his hair is longer on top and Peter doesn't have either of these.
[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Screenshot%2017_zpsmndgjwtp]

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Screenshot%2018_zpsnfdn8cie

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 10:40 pm

the eyebrow is not as black and big and the ear does not look to match no?

you may be right.. the ear does not really match

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Pet11
recorded TV - my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 28, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 pm

HEA wrote:the eyebrow is not as black and big and the ear does not look to match no?

He had his eyebrows dyed for the photoshoot! The only other person it could be is Bryan and I see no tongue! cantstopl

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 10:55 pm

moonchild wrote:
HEA wrote:I think this is Peter (sorry if this has already been sleughted). could be the last part of the dog sledding and snow picnic

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Jack11

This looks like Alex to me.  He has that very pointed widow's peak in the middle of his forehead and his hair is longer on top and Peter doesn't have either of these.
[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Screenshot%2017_zpsmndgjwtp]

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Screenshot%2018_zpsnfdn8cie

That is not Peter. His arms are smaller. That's Alex IMO

Last edited by Bach/ette on Sun May 28, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 10:55 pm

moonchild wrote:
HEA wrote:the eyebrow is not as black and big and the ear does not look to match no?

He had his eyebrows dyed for the photoshoot!  The only other person it could be is Bryan and I see no tongue! cantstopl

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:04 pm

so which one is the closest?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 E110
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 E410
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 E310
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 E210
ABC casts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Qq10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Qqq10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Qqqq10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 15 Hhh10

from ABC cast and recorded TV my sc

for me it is peter... we even have the same shaving on his check. the eyebrow also match, the roundness of the ear too. he has also the same wave of hair
alex has a little pointed part on his ear that the guy does not and the ear are longer imo but yes the V hair looks like alex

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun May 28, 2017 11:30 pm

moonchild wrote:

He had his eyebrows dyed for the photoshoot!  The only other person it could be is Bryan and I see no tongue! cantstopl

rofl rofl rofl  I agree that this (above) kissing photo is Alex. Hairline and swoop is a match with Alex. from previous experience, I find ears are very difficult to use for identification because the angle of the photo seriously affects the shape/outline of the ear.

Also, my cable description for Mondays show says Peter gets his 1-1, Basketball GD and Obstacle course GD with Ashton K and Mila K judging. So, looks like Anthony gets his 1-1 in episode 3.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:54 pm

that is a little bit of spoiling @MiaHawk but I do not mind as I sleughted Peter 1-1!! finally I have something right!! danceround

now where is the BBQ in the teaser then?? question

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun May 28, 2017 11:57 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
moonchild wrote:

rofl rofl rofl  I agree that this (above) kissing photo is Alex. Hairline and swoop is a match with Alex. from previous experience, I find ears are very difficult to use for identification because the angle of the photo seriously affects the shape/outline of the ear.

Also, my cable description for Mondays show says Peter gets his 1-1, Basketball GD and Obstacle course GD with Ashton K and Mila K judging. So, looks like Anthony gets his 1-1 in episode 3.

Also, every time I have seen Bryan and Peter, they are wearing a watch and I have not seen Alex wear one. It could be under the sweater sleeve, but it doesn't look like it to me.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 12:01 am

HEA wrote:that is a little bit of spoiling @MiaHawk but I do not mind as I sleughted Peter 1-1!! finally I have something right!!  danceround

now where is the BBQ in the teaser then?? question

Probably the following week, epi 3. That would be my guess. Some of the guys on that date are not long timers

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum