SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 5:58 pm

She probably has someone taking care of him the rest of the time Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 pm

sophienette wrote:She probably has someone taking care of him the rest of the time Smiley

well that explain why she came with him in LA... it was planned that she would spend her first 1-1 with her dog.
i think this is something I forget easily... ALL the 1-1 and GD are planned in advance. they only put names at the premiere G&M.
Well that would sucks big time if she took her dog and put him in a shelter for weeks.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:08 pm

ok I am confused... do we have a new teaser? where is it shared please?

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 6:37 pm

[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 D4553b84-e870-4be8-ade3-52b58b4da06e_zps2r2fxcqi]
My SC from Season Preview on Epi 1

Does anyone recognize who that is in the portrait in front of Rachel?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 6:59 pm

wow he has beautiful eyes.......

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Pet11110

and it was cute how they held their hands like teens...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Pet1110

source

the dog growling with the VO peter saying: thank you for letting me share your mom was hilarious

body language says: I like you a lot.....

so the photoshoot came before that then?

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 7:09 pm

HEA wrote:wow he has beautiful eyes.......

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Pet11110

and it was cute how they held their hands like teens...

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Pet1110

source

the dog growling with the VO peter saying: thank you for letting me share your mom was hilarious

body language says: I like you a lot.....

so the photoshoot came before that then?

His Eyes - they are very, very striking in this video, you are just drawn to them.

Copper - growling was a nice touch!

Holding Hands - I didn't notice that, Good catch! Thanks! They look like a happy family, don't they? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 3806527698 A shooting star and now this! I can't wait to see if they have any real chemistry tonight!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:31 pm

It is a spoiler! No media here please

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 7:33 pm

SPOILED MEMBERS POSTING IN THE NO SPOILER THREADS IS CAUSE FOR BAN!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:46 pm

moonchild wrote:

His Eyes -  they are very, very striking in this video, you are just drawn to them.  

Copper - growling was a nice touch!

Holding Hands -  I didn't notice that, Good catch!  Thanks!  They look like a happy family, don't they?  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 3806527698   A shooting star and now this!  I can't wait to see if they have any real chemistry tonight!

oooooh that was what they were talking about!!! I was not sure!

yes. his deep voice and not his eyes.... i think I am in love :cutiepie Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 1105969562

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 7:55 pm

moonchild wrote:[url=Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 17 D4553b84-e870-4be8-ade3-52b58b4da06e_zps2r2fxcqi]
My SC from Season Preview on Epi 1

Does anyone recognize who that is in the portrait in front of Rachel?

he looks bald with a moustache??

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 30, 2017 12:49 am

I think that red coat rappel guy might be Alex, because the shoes on red coat look like the same shoes Alex wore to the evening portion of this week's GD. They are grey/blue with a white rim around the sole. Rachel looks like she is wearing regular women's boots in the rappel photo, so I do think that she and the guy are wearing their own shoes (not issued as part of the rappel equipment).  The shoes combined with the fact that red coat appears tall with a long torso are making me feel it is likely to be Alex.

But...even though I have seen 2 SC of Bryan wearing white sneakers, he is not wearing socks. Rappel guy appears to be wearing no socks. So, could be Bryan rappelling...the mystery continues... Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 4:52 am

yes @miahawk... i think you are on something and this could be a 1-1  with alex and then the kiss on sofa with himwould be the 2nd portion of the date

however repelling in high even medium heels boots???  question  

glad you also notice the no socks! i think we need to check if alex wears or not socks as i believe the guy does not... if so, then definitly switz. makes more sense

mmmm that is a lot of 1-1  in switz???

lets remember that Denmark is pretty flat. so for me it is switz.

note to self... boy oh boy she is not shy to kiss cantstopl

Last edited by HEA on Tue May 30, 2017 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps- **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+3
Litta123
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum