SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ygritte Tue May 23, 2017 5:46 am

Okay I'm just getting to the ep now and OH my god is Peter's voice not the sexiest thing you've ever heard?!

So excited to see their relationship unfold  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f60d

ygritte

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 6:47 am

I was actually expecting him to be quite shy but imo he came across confident, chilled and sweet. His reaction after finding out Rachel does not eat chocolate was really cute.

Also laugh out loud at Jimmy Kimmel I am guessing he does read spoilers, she definitely had a subtle reaction there when he was talking about Peter.

Last edited by Carine on Tue May 23, 2017 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 7:19 am

Peter is just gorgeous. No wonder she fell for him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 7:52 am

Reading a few recaps and don't know if they read spoilers but Peter is already being called a front runner. Spoilers aside you could tell that she was feeling him as soon as he stepped out the limo imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 23, 2017 8:41 am

Although I wanted to see more of Peter, I was impressed with how complimentary he was of her. Plus that #chocolategate was so cute.

I watched the season preview and I must say she was already smitten with Peter as seen in the preview at 31-32 and then 46-50 where she's wearing the same dress from his first one one one. I would love to see screencaps of both. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQy4H9ch68&app=desktop

TMZ, ain't got no chill, talking about the woman ring. giggling giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 23, 2017 9:02 am

In the preview when she says "I'm letting love lead the way" is just after a shot of her and Peter kissing! It probably nothing but I loved that Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 9:10 am

I am so intrigued by his intro and hope it will be posted. Also interesting he was first out the limo and called first at the rc.
Also will be paying attention to the squad as I thought their tweets about Peter compared to the other guys were interesting.

@ElonM good catch she is wearing the same dress when she is speaking, I think she was talking about Peter and their date.

Last edited by Carine on Tue May 23, 2017 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 am

@Carine What was interesting about there tweets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:23 am

Peter is bae. Seems like a gentle soul wrapped up in a gorgeous package. Nothing try-hard or obnoxious about anything that came out of his mouth last night. And he genuinely appeared interested in Rachel, not in posturing or preening. So far I am very happy for her  :yes:

TLTF wrote:In the preview when she says "I'm letting love lead the way" is just after a shot of her and Peter kissing! It probably nothing but I loved that Smiley

In the previous preview from ET, I noticed that a shot of Peter came up as she said "I'm looking for husband material" and then later when she said she was falling in love. Now if we can just get to see that play out more onscreen as opposed to scene after scene of WhaaFool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 9:28 am

OMG her dress for their one on one is the most gorgeous things I've ever seen!! I love that she said she "can't stop smiling" and is a "smitten kitten" during their date.   Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f60d  I actually said when Ellen aired, she was staring at Peter like a smitten kitten, so Rach you're speaking my language and I totally get you giggling .

I loved their brief moments and am just anxious to see more.  Rachel killed it last night as lead, as I expected.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 23, 2017 9:34 am

@reason I noticed the tweets were nice simple tweets about him, being cute/adorable and being in the top 4. But they were a bit more opinionated with the other guys now it could also be because Peter was low key but its interesting they were calling other guys hot, bad boys, wanting to meet them on BIP. I am assuming they all keep up with spoilers they know who is going far and not.

Alexis, Whitney and Jasmine will be talking about the first ep on shows today so will be interesting what they say.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ZIMfan Tue May 23, 2017 9:43 am

Peter is soooo fine.Not just on the outside but the inside too.He has that extra something  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f60d Rachel slayyyyyed for sure.In the preview when they're in the cold,there is something about it that has me  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f60d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f60d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 43 1f60d Am so excited for these two

ZIMfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal