SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Carine Wed May 24, 2017 9:06 pm

@reason on the reader emails post someone asked about a frontrunner and he said Peter and Bryan.

Carine

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:08 pm

@Carine Okay thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 9:29 pm

lexforlife wrote:We say here all the time that it behooves these people to ignore SM and people on the internet for their own sanity and when one actually adheres to our advice, she is full of herself giggling  I think ignoring SM people's opinion of her is one of the smartest things to do. This girl keeps getting more impressive with each new interview I listen to, JMO.

Co-sign

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:31 pm

julychild wrote:
lexforlife wrote:We say here all the time that it behooves these people to ignore SM and people on the internet for their own sanity and when one actually adheres to our advice, she is full of herself giggling  I think ignoring SM people's opinion of her is one of the smartest things to do. This girl keeps getting more impressive with each new interview I listen to, JMO.

Co-sign

2nd co signer. handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 24, 2017 9:45 pm

She can ignore all the posts she wants. I'm the first one to say I can't understand why contestants read negativity then lash out on SM.

However IMO she could be more gracious about it. She doesn't have to come across as if she's incarcerating someone.

BTW these are my opinions, just as those that are entitled to post their opinions. There is no need to be rude, throw subtle shade and start having second motions to posts. We are not in high school, ganging up on the unpopular poster. Everyone is entitled to post. There are those who purposely won't post because of such immature behaviour. I'm not going to allow intimidation for members or guests who may want to join. Lashing out on a poster for their opinion is SM trolling behaviour IMHO.

For those who may not know, our mission statement is:
Rules
Sleuthing by thoughtful and respectful conversations among registered members.

We welcome everyone and their opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 pm

@GuardianAngel
Thank you.
The squad ends here.
Read my tag line.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm pretty new around here. I agree that everyone should feel comfortable posting and I understand that the moderators can't police everything posted on this forum. I just hope that when addressing posters who are not exactly in line with the rules that both posts with popular and unpopular opinions are treated the same.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She can ignore all the posts she wants. I'm the first one to say I can't understand why contestants read negativity then lash out on SM.

However IMO she could be more gracious about it. She doesn't have to come across as if she's incarcerating someone.

BTW these are my opinions, just as those that are entitled to post their opinions. There is no need to be rude, throw subtle shade and start having second motions to posts. We are not in high school, ganging up on the unpopular poster. Everyone is entitled to post. There are those who purposely won't post because of such immature behaviour. I'm not going to allow intimidation for members or guests who may want to join. Lashing out on a poster for their opinion is SM trolling behaviour IMHO.

For those who may not know, our mission statement is:
Rules
Sleuthing by thoughtful and respectful conversations among registered members.

We welcome everyone and their opinions.

I think I do a pretty good job of ignoring posts around here, and also try not to continue a convo if it could potentially turn into an "argument" (well, in my head i think so, hehehehe). Just so I'm clear, we can agree ("co-sign" means that I agree) with someone's post, right? That wouldn't amount to ganging up, which, like you, I also do not tolerate personally.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 9:58 pm

I believe Rachel is handling herself very well in interviews. She is articulate, honest, and direct. I love how she truly is the living and breathing motto of: WORK HARD PLAY HARDER! I aspire to be more like her! #teamrachel ***IMO***

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 24, 2017 10:10 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I'm pretty new around here. I agree that everyone should feel comfortable posting and I understand that the moderators can't police everything posted on this forum. I just hope that when addressing posters who are not exactly in line with the rules that both posts with popular and unpopular opinions are treated the same.

I would say there are probably 3-4+mods that read almost every single post every day. The other mods are busy keeping up in their own special areas.
That is a lot of posts daily. We communicate regarding posts REGULARLY.
I can't say speak for any of the others, but I can say I basically don't give 2 cents about most of cast on the show and equally snark most of them. When the season is over, it's over for me. Done. I don't care. I don't follow them.
I am not going to repeat the site rules. They are listed and easily accessible. We spent a lot of time as a team developing them, revising them and adapting them as needed.
Two that are very important to me are the sourcing/siting rules and the rules of respect.
This forum has been around since 2012. It's been 5 yrs. There are some members on this forum that go back 10+ yrs. People have gone through real life passages with each other. So it's painful to see people nasty and disrespectful to others on the forum. It's not necessary and will not be tolerated. It will not be tolerated. I do not care what side of the opinion fence anyone takes. Simple. Respect for each other is essential. And that goes for me, too. I'm human. I err and I try to call myself on the carpet and apologize when I crap up too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed May 24, 2017 10:24 pm

@Kashathediva I've read the rules and try my best to abide by them. In fact, I don't believe I've broken them in the posts that I have made.. I was just stating as a newer poster to the thread, I've noticed that some posts that can be considered rude or disrespectful are quickly addressed while others are not. That was my observation. As I stated, I understand not everything can be addressed, that would be impossible. For the sake of the rules especially the ones regarding respect, I will step away for awhile. I wasn't aware that my observation would warrant such a public chastening. Be well everyone!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore