SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Who is Big Boy ? Is he famous for doing messy interviews ?

#TeamPeter california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Thu May 25, 2017 4:50 pm

TLTF wrote:Who is Big Boy ? Is he famous for doing messy interviews ?

Big boy is pretty famous amongst black people in the radio world. He's been doing this for a very long time. He isn't messy. But the radio show I want her to do, the breakfast club is SUPER messy. It doesn't matter who the celeb is, whether they're a-list or not, they have a way of getting the people they're interviewing to open up and spill juicy secrets they probably shouldn't.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Is thr breakfast club the people that Nick Cannon went on and essentially breakup his marriage?

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu May 25, 2017 5:31 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:

Rachel says she only fell in love with one guy, emphasizing the "fell" part of it.

Pardon the minor change of topic, but did anyone recognize the woman who was interviewing Rachel? I've always been really good with faces; I took one look at that chick and recognized her instantly from a past Bachelor season. Brad 2.0 to be exact.  california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 4256136633

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Keltie_Bachelor_2011_full1

Keltie Colleen, Age:28
Hometown: Hollywood, CA

Source of picture and info courtesy of:

http://www.realitytea.com/2010/12/21/photos-meet-the-25-bachelorettes-of-brad-womacks-the-bachelor-15/#OjUDEfTQ1yXIruFk.99

Some more info on her:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keltie_Knight

Fun Fact: Apparently, she even grew up with Kaitlyn! I guess it really is a small world after all!! (Especially when it comes to this franchise) giggling

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 25, 2017 6:32 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Petalfan wrote:Oh come on ... why is Rachel hanging with the kardasians.. 

https://instagram.com/p/BUhVXail95u/
california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Img_2521

I don't believe Rachel was the brains behind going to hang out in her kitchen. It sure was a producer's idea since Kris is a friend of the show. Jmo

I read it on FB that she told them at Popsugar (during her interview today) that she is friends with Corey Gamble and Corey invited her because Kris is a fan. Nothing to do with the show apparently.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Thu May 25, 2017 7:48 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Petalfan wrote:Oh come on ... why is Rachel hanging with the kardasians.. 

https://instagram.com/p/BUhVXail95u/
california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 Img_2521

I don't believe Rachel was the brains behind going to hang out in her kitchen. It sure was a producer's idea since Kris is a friend of the show. Jmo

She wrote "hey guys follow my girl @therachlindsay"...IMO, producers paid Kris for that Instagram photo to try and boost Rachel's social media numbers since they are very low for a lead.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 8:06 pm

@sweeti810 Kris Jenner is a known fan of the show I dont think she would have to be paid to tweet that. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Hmm. Interesting. Nice of Kris. california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 4256136633 I think in essence she is a nice person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
TLTF wrote:Who is Big Boy ? Is he famous for doing messy interviews ?

Big boy is pretty famous amongst black people in the radio world. He's been doing this for a very long time. He isn't messy. But the radio show I want her to do, the breakfast club is SUPER messy. It doesn't matter who the celeb is, whether they're a-list or not, they have a way of getting the people they're interviewing to open up and spill juicy secrets they probably shouldn't.

Yes Big Boy is a very famous and respected radio host in Los Angeles, I grew up listening to Big Boy in the morning as a child riding to school laugh out loud... I agree though! I want her to do the Breakfast club, very messy... I know Charlamagne will hone in on race right away though, but I'd love to see how Rachel will handle him.

Last edited by ericbutterfly on Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Idk I think Rach's numbers will only grow- she's at about 520k and the season just started, especially considering if things keep going how they're going, she's going to have a heart throb/fan fav f1 also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm

#TeamPeter california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 1f495
#TeamRachel california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 23 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore