SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Thu May 25, 2017 3:47 pm

According to Rachel's IG story, she's gonna be on big boy's radio show, I've noticed that they're letting her do some urban media, and I really want her to do the breakfast club!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Thu May 25, 2017 3:57 pm

TLTF wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Re: Rachel and all the over the top gushing about Peter....

Yeah, I think there is potential for another shoe to drop. JMO.

What would it be you think ?

34 seasons of this show? Ain't no one gets a straight forward fairy tale. laugh out loud Maybe Trista 31 seasons ago. laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 25, 2017 4:03 pm

sosleepy wrote:
TLTF wrote:

34 seasons of this show? Ain't no one gets a straight forward fairy tale. laugh out loud Maybe Trista 31 seasons ago. laugh out loud

Yes but what would be the other shoe ? What could happen ? I'm curious Smiley

#TeamPeter california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 22 1f495
#TeamRachel california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 22 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Rachel is also at popsugar, is it normal for Bachelorette to do these many interviews? Or are they just taking advantage bc she's the first FOC

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 25, 2017 4:14 pm

@Petalfan I actually don't find it odd or unexpected imo they are getting a lot of press/coverage because she is the first WOC lead. She is also doing promos on urban media as well and that is a new thing for them, so I understand why there is so much interviews, JMO.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 25, 2017 4:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:
TLTF wrote:

Yeah I think you're right but I'm sure they know they have to play it pretty cool with Rachel though because of the significance of her season. She's going to walk away just as lovely as ever imo, Peter hopefully didn't do anything too effed up though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 4:37 pm

That's my thinking too. She is getting the Trista treatment with the fairytale ending, IMO because of the significance of the season too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Hanging with one of the trashiest people ever IMO??? Okay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 25, 2017 6:10 pm

@Sprite LOL right. Who knows?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 25, 2017 6:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:According to Rachel's IG story, she's gonna be on big boy's radio show, I've noticed that they're letting her do some urban media, and I really want her to do the breakfast club!

Yes!! I was just thinking this yesterday but wanted someone else to say it laugh out loud. I love the variety of podcasts and media she's doing.

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 25, 2017 6:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:According to Rachel's IG story, she's gonna be on big boy's radio show, I've noticed that they're letting her do some urban media, and I really want her to do the breakfast club!

Yes!! I was just thinking this yesterday but wanted someone else to say it laugh out loud.

Can you imagine how messy that interview would be? Rachel would end up spilling all the tea (truth/secrets), I doubt it'd gain her any new fans but I would LIVE laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore