SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 26, 2017 7:18 pm

coolangel wrote:
julychild wrote:Of course there are exceptions, but very few and far between, imo. If you already "ship" (major eyeroll) the lead and spoiled F1, everything (almost) is coloured by your feelings. If you are looking for clues to discredit the spoilers, you will find them, in spades. The producers make sure of that.

What about the ones who don't care who is picked and just want to sleuth? laugh out loud With the last few seasons, I don't think TPTB have gone out of their way to discredit the spoilers IMO. They create an edited mess of a season but interviews/blogs/SM still point to the real F1 if one is willing to be objective IMO. Speaking only for myself, even though I was rooting for V to be F1, that didn't stop me from sleuthing both Raven and Rachel esp. during SHV's till the end. It's possible to be objective even while being a shipper IMO.

All JMO

ITA. It is very possible to do this and no reason not to do this. california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 30 4256136633 No shame in that. Sometimes this is forgotten. This is why this site was founded.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Fri May 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Alanna wrote:
coolangel wrote:I personally feel she does gush over the kisses IMO. Like in the last interview, IMO she could have easily stopped at 'It was good. I embraced it'. Instead she went on to add, 'We did it twice' laugh out loud laugh out loud

I don't mind her honesty at all. Good for her. I hope her fiance feels the same. Smiley

ETA: @Ladybug82, Agreed! giggling
I'll play devils advocate with you laugh out loud to add to it: Rach is still into the kiss(es) even though he called her sloppy seconds on national tv with likely little to no remorse, given what a Romeo he appears to be imo. So you would think the kiss would be tainted to her now, looking back, but it's not at all. Let's also add that she has described f1 as confident and an unexplained connection, same words used for our Baddy Boy (II) Bryan.

Which reminds me, can we start my favorite thread each season??? Clues for and against each final two as f1???

Alanna.. you and you bad boys california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 30 3806527698 Having said that who knows maybe Rachel will pick trouble! Her 1st Best kiss ever man?! :uptonogood
Right?? What can I do? I'm like Rach- I like trouble too laugh out loud I'm really rooting for her happiness, with whoever she finds it, but a foiler and choosing the baddiest bad (since last season) would make me laugh & entertain me just fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 26, 2017 7:38 pm

coolangel wrote:
julychild wrote:Of course there are exceptions, but very few and far between, imo. If you already "ship" (major eyeroll) the lead and spoiled F1, everything (almost) is coloured by your feelings. If you are looking for clues to discredit the spoilers, you will find them, in spades. The producers make sure of that.

What about the ones who don't care who is picked and just want to sleuth? laugh out loud With the last few seasons, I don't think TPTB have gone out of their way to discredit the spoilers IMO. They create an edited mess of a season but interviews/blogs/SM still point to the real F1 if one is willing to be objective IMO. Speaking only for myself, even though I was rooting for V to be F1, that didn't stop me from sleuthing both Raven and Rachel esp. during SHV's till the end. It's possible to be objective even while being a shipper IMO.

All JMO

I have favourites once in a blue moon, but I'm one of those who don't care who is chosen, and just want to sleuth. I don't think they ever take the spoilers into consideration when editing the show, they edit for the audience. Anyhow, imo, I'm right about my take. california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 30 2498057887

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 7:48 pm

julychild wrote: snipped
Of course there are exceptions, but very few and far between, imo. If you already "ship" (major eyeroll) the lead and spoiled F1, everything (almost) is coloured by your feelings. If you are looking for clues to discredit the spoilers, you will find them, in spades. The producers make sure of that.

In about 1 of 10 seasons I get a situation where I'm shipping a spoiled couple.  It's very rare. When it happens, it's more fun for me as a viewer than any other type of season celebrate and  I'm sure going to enjoy it.  I don't think I should get an eye roll for having a great time loving the couple and watching their story.   In seasons I don't ship the couple I voice my opinions and but can feel happy for posters who are shipping that seasons likely couple and having fun doing so.  I don't think sleuthing or shipping should be disrespected as eye roll worthy but as different ways people enjoy the show.  JMO.

If someone finds some evidence as compelling of Bryan as F1, I'll chime in logically. As of now, I've only seen him lliking next Bach posts and following single Bachnation ladies. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 26, 2017 7:54 pm

@relaxing ITA. It's always more fun to root for someone, imo. I am not a huge fan of Peter yet but I am happy for his fans if he indeed is f1 (I am more than 90% convinced he is) and I wish happiness for Rachel no matter who she chose.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 26, 2017 7:55 pm

relaxing wrote:
julychild wrote: snipped
Of course there are exceptions, but very few and far between, imo. If you already "ship" (major eyeroll) the lead and spoiled F1, everything (almost) is coloured by your feelings. If you are looking for clues to discredit the spoilers, you will find them, in spades. The producers make sure of that.

In about 1 of 10 seasons I get a situation where I'm shipping a spoiled couple.  It's very rare. When it happens, it's more fun for me as a viewer than any other type of season celebrate and  I'm sure going to enjoy it.  I don't think I should get an eye roll for having a great time loving the couple and watching their story.   In seasons I don't ship the couple I voice my opinions and but can feel happy for posters who are shipping that seasons likely couple and having fun doing so.  I don't think sleuthing or shipping should be disrespected as eye roll worthy but as different ways people enjoy the show.  JMO.

If someone finds some evidence as compelling of Bryan as F1, I'll chime in logically.  As of now, I've only seen him lliking next Bach posts and following single Bachnation ladies.  JMO.

You are mistaken. I eyerolled myself for using the word "ship." Now I've used it twice in one day!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 7:57 pm

@relaxing I am right here on the Peter train and as I say I ain't leaving. Bryan IMHO is a MOTF(matter of time fellow).

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 26, 2017 8:17 pm

relaxing wrote:If someone finds some evidence as compelling of Bryan as F1, I'll chime in logically.  As of now, I've only seen him lliking next Bach posts and following single Bachnation ladies.  JMO.
To be fair, he only gets next Bach posts mostly since he is spoiled F2/F3. laugh out loud He has liked comments of him being engaged as well. Honestly, IMO he likes so many comments in a day that I am not even sure if he reads them. laugh out loud

Also, unless I am mistaken, he has only followed Amanda since returning from filming. He followed Josh after that so I am not sure if it even indicates interest on his part. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri May 26, 2017 8:22 pm

coolangel wrote:
relaxing wrote:If someone finds some evidence as compelling of Bryan as F1, I'll chime in logically.  As of now, I've only seen him lliking next Bach posts and following single Bachnation ladies.  JMO.
To be fair, he only gets next Bach posts since he is spoiled F2/F3. laugh out loud He has liked comments of him being engaged as well. Honestly, IMO he likes so many comments in a day that I am not even sure if he reads them. laugh out loud

Also, unless I am mistaken, he has only followed Amanda since returning from filming. That follow was quickly followed by a Josh follow so I am not sure if it even indicates interest on his part. laugh out loud

All JMO

I have to disagree here. I've followed all F3's accounts very closely. The bolded hasn't happened. Since his profile's been open to the public, he's not liked a single comment about him being engaged, or even one that mentions Rachel. He's liked comments wishing him luck, sexually suggestive comments, comments about being the next bachelor, and ones that say he deserves to be happy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:
coolangel wrote:To be fair, he only gets next Bach posts since he is spoiled F2/F3. laugh out loud He has liked comments of him being engaged as well. Honestly, IMO he likes so many comments in a day that I am not even sure if he reads them. laugh out loud

Also, unless I am mistaken, he has only followed Amanda since returning from filming. That follow was quickly followed by a Josh follow so I am not sure if it even indicates interest on his part. laugh out loud

All JMO

I have to disagree here. I've followed all F3's accounts very closely. The bolded hasn't happened. Since his profile's been open to the public, he's not liked a single comment of him being engaged, or even one that mentions Rachel. He's liked comments wishing him luck, sexually suggestive comments, comments about being the next bachelor, and ones that say he deserves to be happy.

I have proof of atleast one. laugh out loud It's the first comment on the pic with his friend who nominated him. I remember it very well coz I mentioned it on his thread. He liked 'So are you engaged or whaaaat?  california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 30 1f609 '

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSZ8BJjCVx/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

He likes a lot of comments so not everything shows up on the feed. I don't have patience to search for the others but that one is still there.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 26, 2017 8:36 pm

As of the last 1/2 Peter like Deans insta picture...
I haven seen Rachel active since this morning..
I don't believe Bryan has been on today.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 26, 2017 8:37 pm

coolangel wrote:
To be fair, he only gets next Bach posts mostly since he is spoiled F2/F3. laugh out loud He has liked comments of him being engaged as well. Honestly, IMO he likes so many comments in a day that I am not even sure if he reads them. laugh out loud

Also, unless I am mistaken, he has only followed Amanda since returning from filming. He followed Josh after that so I am not sure if it even indicates interest on his part. laugh out loud

All JMO

Sure it does... Since it was suggested that his following Amanda meant he wanted to hook up, it's only fair to say the same about wanting to hook up with Josh right? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Maybe he's just an equal opportunity smooth, suave, Latin lover, bad boy. Hugesmile

And I wonder if he has a bot to like things like Robby and others use?

JMO, snarky and sarcastic as it may be. Hugesmile

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri May 26, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore