SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 2:31 pm

Just depends how they use their opportunities. Look at Becca who never even the lead. As usual, everything has to do with with a mix of luck and one's own grit to use their opportunities imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 30, 2017 2:34 pm

I think if Rachel does end up doing something other than civil litigation, it would likely be sports or fitness related since that is her passion. I'm just not seeing her posting pics wearing Diff Eyewear and the like.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 2:37 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I think if Rachel does end up doing something other than civil litigation, it would likely be sports or fitness related since that is her passion.  I'm just not seeing her posting pics wearing Diff Eyewear and the like.

Yeah, I'm not seeing Rachel as a Teami Blends or a Fashion Nova kinda girl. I can't imagine her being that involved in Bachelorette stuff or even trying to capitalize on ette stuff after that first month or so after the show. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Like Ash and JP, both have careers. Both will only enhance what they already have with opportunities, if anything.

Peter works and has a career, he has a stable foundation to fall back on. IMO it doesn't really matter how much he's making, or if his current business is a long-term thing, because both he and Rachel have the education and professional experience to be set for the long-term.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Milsy's podcast. https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelorette-episode-02

I listened and the only thing wrth mention ning is that episode 3 may or 4 may be postponed for nba final.

Also that there was no special time for whaboom for winning the challenge because Rachel had zero interest in spending it with him

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 30, 2017 3:42 pm

There won't be a new episode on June 12. Game 5 of the NBA finals is airing instead.

california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 55 87b72b10 california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 55 86669110 california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:44 pm

I actually think they will do shilling bc she's the first FOC ette and lots of companies will want to be part of it 

If peter moves he's going to need money some how to start up his business there so I see them doing couple things like how Vanessa and nick are.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 30, 2017 3:45 pm

Where the h*ll is Rachel's people blog ? hmmm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 30, 2017 3:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:Where the h*ll is Rachel's people blog ? hmmm
I've been checking too!! Maybe Peter is proofreading and taking his sweet time? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Can you say desperate, adam literally tagged all Bach IG accounts 

https://instagram.com/p/BUudW9XgqmL/
california - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Img_2612

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Sharlenes blog

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-bachelorette-recap-episode-2/

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue May 30, 2017 3:53 pm

I find it interesting that Rachel finds cocky guys such a turnoff but has such a thing for Bieber. I don't care how talented he supposedly is, kid's the definition of a cocky douche if ever there was one.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #6

+53
Tiggerlgh
Nillay
SeekAny
Dessler
ElonM
dee
moviechicka
Cila51290
IrelandRose
nikikass
lettore