SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

@wrossy78 what I try to say is sm posts can be really tricky! The contestants can be sneaky at times.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

I love the Peter I see on the show, he acts like a gentleman.  I don't care that he models it makes him a living. To me a see I confident man in himself, but nervous about the process, who the hell would not be.  31 men and each week you have to wiggle down to the last one.  I love that he is open about his therapy, seems a good listen, he seems chilled when in 1 on 1 situations, love Rachel's dog, and seem in awe over her. In ITM's he compliments her, I love that he does not seem to take his handsomeness at heart.  Any man who can dance with a dog in his hand is a finders keeper IMHO.  What ever the future brings I hope he finds peace and strength from within, and if he wins or loses, I hope he realize every thing in life happens for a reason, and that there is a season for everything. May his here on earth blessings continue to flow and his spirit/believe and motto continues to guide his life.  His past eating disorder that allows him to change his life and residence, to turning it around to find joy in helping someone through their difficulties, may he be an inspiration to those he touches though his life work and may his heart be at peace.

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

reason wrote:I love the Peter I see on the show, he acts like a gentleman.  I don't care that he models it makes him a living. To me a see a confident man in himself, but nervous about the process, who the hell would not be.  31 men and each week you have to wiggle down to the last one.  I love that he is open about his therapy, seems a good listen, he seems chilled when in 1 on 1 situations, love Rachel's dog, and seem in awe over her. In ITM's he compliments her, which I love that he does not seem to take his handsomeness at heart.  Any man who can dance with a dog in his hand is a finders keeper IMHO.  What ever the future brings I hope he finds peace within, and if he wins or loses he know every thing in life happens for a reason, and that there is a season for everything.

This is a really nice post. yes For me Peter seems quite happy and content. Therefore, however this thing turns out I am happy for him. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:26 pm

I just can't believe Rachel let her own game play her. :headbanging
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I just can't believe Rachel let her own game play her. :headbanging
Rachel knows Rachel. If she picks Peter, I will be happy for her and hope for their HEA, but I will do the same thing for Bryan. Many times I thought I knew what was best for the people on this show and I had no freaking clue. I will trust the smart, strong, beautiful woman I have seen on my screen to follow both her heart and mind to do what is best for her. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Rachel did say that she would like to prove America wrong and that her and her fiancée's relationship is true. This tells me that she picks Peter! teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 59 263a
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:38 pm

I'm just baffled she doesn't see what I see about a certain someone but ya'll are right. I'm not Rachel and only she knows what she wants in a partner. teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 59 1710264613
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm

@WhisperingLove Is there an interview where she said her fiance was bold? can you please direct me?  I personally would say Peter is bold for talking about his therapy on the show. Some men would never do that IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:55 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:What IG post did he delete? I've been a mix of what to believe and know we're only on episode 2. I'm not sure to believe RS though.

Reasons IMO it's Peter: all the tons of sleuthing in this post and all my previous post, they way they look at each other and seem to have a connection, his tattoos. She described her fiance has being her best friend later attributed that to Peter. Peter seems level headed and matched for her.

Reasons IMO it's Bryan:
She has said in interviews it wasn't obvious but she connected from the start, she talked about his kiss to Ellen. She described her fiance has being bold and then later described Bryan as bold.

Also note: my previous post wasn't post from previous threads just this one I believe.

Also of the F3 I've been trying to see family and friends of the guys post and recently:
Not sure if this means something but Peter's friend Amanda Z retweeted this tweet:
source

And his father Gary A retweets a lot from RS and recently retweeted:
source 2

He said his dad watched the show and liked Rachel i would think they know who she chose. I think and hope RS is wrong.
Good sleuthing! I never saw those! I think it will be interesting seeing more from their twitter pages. Peter wasn't lying when he said his dad watched the show and became his biggest fan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:56 pm

Well if Rachel (stupidity IMO) did not choose him, does that mean he's free for us fangirls to watch as the next lead? laugh out loud

Rachel's loss should be our gain. teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 59 1f60b

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm

They keep saying it's a season off firsts well if it is then they should let Peter say yes we are engaged watch our magical love story, have lovely mixed races babies and live happily ever after!!! That's the dream!!! JMO laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm

wrossy78 wrote:They keep saying it's a season off firsts well if it is then they should let Peter say yes we are engaged watch our magical love story, have lovely mixed races babies and live happily ever after!!! That's the dream!!! JMO laugh out loud

If this is a season of first the date at episode 5 with is not a season of first it has been going on now 5 or 4 season. IMHHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons