SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel July 18th 2017, 9:04 pm

Bringing this over from the F3 clues thread that only had one post.

GuardianAngel wrote:Post clues for the speculated F3. NO Discussion.

Lost17 wrote:Just throwing this out there, beginning to change my mind towards Eric…craziness! cantstopl  A bit of a jumbled mess, sorry. Things off the top of my head and jmo-

For me not to see the end coming, Rachel’s pick would have to be someone other than Peter/Bryan. Interesting we have fans on two distinct courts-as per usual.
Everyone was led to believe Peter was F1, he was well liked and so many loved him… then ‘most’ everyone was led to believe it was Bryan-so a lot of that fandom dropped Peter and flipped to Bryan.

Then we have Eric, FROM LA! (hello easy shv’s!!) one of the first 4 guys to meet Rachel-not even on anyone’s radar (except a few) because he’s supposed F3 and he’s been in some of the season drama (I admit I fast forward through most of that, guess I shouldn’t have).  Her friends really liked him. I tried to find a vid of ATFR when Rachel met the 4 guys, can anyone point me to Eric’s?

Did Eric ever mention to Rachel anything about a miracle season? I went over and checked on his Instagram- right after his name he has Bachelorette 13 with a rose then “it’s Miracle Season” and hashtags it all the time. Even wore a t-shirt with those words on June 5 with
"When you're in your own lane...there is no traffic!"

How true that statement with everyone thinking the F1 is Peter or Bryan!
His IG is filled with potential F1 pics, quotes, etc! jmo
https://www.instagram.com/ericbigger/?hl=en

Studying SM we have those that think Peter is way OTT on his postings, Bryan not posting enough…and then there’s Eric-right in our face if you look-the miracle that Eric got to F1 despite the rumored spoilers. How tough that’d be to watch play out-the popular guys getting all the attention and you’re just biding your time till the end to finally be out in the open with your girl. Have to say he’s keeping it classy on his end. Love some of his postings.

Eric is smart and into fitness and a great athlete, which Rachel loves.

First one named as one of her F3 by Jimmy Kimmel.

I’m sure there’s tons more you all see that I don’t.

Sorry edits aren't working for me, trying again!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel July 18th 2017, 10:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I had zero doubt of Bryan being F1 but this is just awesome!! Thank you for the PROOF! Amazing sleuthing @socalfan!! clapping!

Congrats Rachel and Bryan!  handwave

socalfan wrote:
SHV property FOUND:
These are from Zillow from at least 6 months ago and look to be the same house that both Bryan and Rachel were at during July 4 weekend.  But since I'm not sure if they're still using the place for the SHVs, I'm not sure about posting the full source link because it has the address.  Let me know, it's my first time posting and I can delete these for lack of directs source.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Bryan_10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Bryan_11
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Bryans10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Rachel10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 19622973_869019586585582_3070041755597406208_nBachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 19624874_1410378539048403_5801510728150024192_n
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Img_0632
Source for all pics: IG/story: @therachlindsey and @thebryanabasolo 

GuardianAngel wrote:
hae1001 wrote:@GuardianAngel Can you bring the post of his first Instagram story over to add to all of this as well? It was never moved to the no discussion thread and now that thread is locked. It's on this page. 
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4238p732-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-b-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

Thanks! Good memory!

sdmom wrote:Bryan's first ever IG story

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Img_0631

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1196849&mode=quote
Preview Send

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 25th 2017, 5:21 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel is definitely engaged to Bryan. Astrid accidentally slipped on et live. She said Rachel is planning an engagement party in Dallas and after that they are going to Miami for another engagement party. I don't think she realised she gave away the winner. @28 mins mark laugh out loud. She was doing so well

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Clues - F1- F2 - F3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - NO Discussion

+14
Aunties_Love
kerriway
flojo031
gramercypark10
emusha
hae1001
provenceguy
bluwavz
Ladybug82
moviechicka
officeRules