SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:30 pm

coolangel wrote:There is no saying what the future holds but so far, these two have handled their relationship and the so-called Bachelor fame better than I could have ever imagined. Kudos to Nissa!  yes

#Nissa :sprinklehearts sign heart

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 41 4256136633 cloud nine Yup! I always believed in these two. I think they have a great foundation. I see a lot of respect, admiration, & selfless love between them.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Is it normal for Nick to be as mia from socials as he has the past few days? I wonder what is keeping him so busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Probably not wanting to comment on bip drama

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Mochaginj Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 pm

happydays wrote:Probably not wanting to comment on bip drama

I thought the same... I bet he's thanking his lucky stars he's in his position now and not caught up in the drama of BIP and a 'certain somebody' Hugesmile He's probably keeping quiet so he doesn't get harassed about it.
He's been very quiet. I did notice he retweeted a quote 'change your perception change your life' a few days ago (I'm not sure how to provide a link)
I wonder if they're still going to the wedding...

I did love the videos of him after the haircut where he kept pointing to his ears pretending he couldn't hear coz of the headphones. You could tell he could hear coz he answered some questions Hugesmile And he looked so happy when he smiled

Mochaginj

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm

I also think they take turns in allowing the other to shine.  Vanessa would sometimes not post for 5 days or so when Nick was on DWTS yet he would find ways to include her.  Now she has launched her fundraiser and he has stepped back.  Meanwhile, she tagged him in the ticket post on No Better YOU IG as well as her own and included meantion of him in her insta story about the event by talking about surprising him and putting together the tv stand.
#itsthelittlethings Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 pm

I am guessing they moved into a new place? Didn't Vanessa say during one of her Montreal interview in mid-May they were moving?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Yeah I think they definitely moved into a new place. I noticed in this IG story post from last weekend, it looks like they were sleeping on an air mattress or something low to the ground. I wonder if they got around to buying a bed yet Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/bachelor.bachelorettenation/
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:04 pm

sdmom wrote:I am guessing they moved into a new place? Didn't Vanessa say during one of her Montreal interview in mid-May they were moving?

:yes:
The other apartment was provided by DWTS.  All the shopping we've been hearing about at Target would be necessary giggling   Nick moved their stuff after his last performance - while V was in Montreal.  They then went to Las Vegas so really have only had since then to begin to set up their new place.
No clue where in LA but Nick also now has a vehicle.  Honestly, hope they are able to enjoy a neighborhood without paps finding them.

chrissy1295 wrote:Yeah I think they definitely moved into a new place. I noticed in this IG story post from last weekend, it looks like they were sleeping on an air mattress or something low to the ground. I wonder if they got around to buying a bed yet Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/bachelor.bachelorettenation/
giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 pm

And.. an appearance on SM! laugh out loud Looks like they're at E3 from their IG stories
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:32 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:And.. an appearance on SM! laugh out loud Looks like they're at E3 from their IG stories
yes
I checked - the gamer conference is 3 days, today being the last.  Elijah was part of a press conference introing his company's new game concept on the first day.  I noticed in V's insta that Kyle, Elijah, and 2 others are on a big screen. Might be vid from a day other than today or could be today.
I mention it because perhaps they are invited to the wedding in Mexico and posted as a distraction.  Never know with these 2 giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:45 pm

OnePromise wrote:I love that Vanessa's "shilling" is going towards a non-profit for special education. That's the way to show the h*ters what is really in your heart!  Love this lady and all that she stands for.
OMG yes yes yes.
In relation to all the contestants who use the experience to further themselves...
A breath of fresh air, fo sho!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 pm

ElonM wrote:Vanessa is gorgeous without so much makeup. I would love to know her skincare routine.
good genes... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14