SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 10:19 pm

It's totally opposite from when she left filming to go home. They are all over them in Montreal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

Post by chrissy1295 Mon May 29, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm actually really surprised with how much attention they're getting in Montreal
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 29, 2017 10:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's totally opposite from when she left filming to go home. They are all over them in Montreal!

chrissy1295 wrote:I'm actually really surprised with how much attention they're getting in Montreal

I really enjoy updates about N&V but IMO they have been generous on SM so there is no need for random pics of them shopping and walking. MAYBE I feel that way because they've only been together in Montreal since late afternoon Friday and the amount of "pap-type" pics plus fans "request for selfies" IMO amount to a real lack of privacy so far.
Guess I'd rather they have fun Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 11:00 pm

@notarose IA and in some pics it looks like V is shocked knowing that paps are around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 29, 2017 11:06 pm

Nick's latest IG sums up my thoughts exactly too. Sorry I can't bring it over, it is regarding a certain "character" for the current season. Love his sense of humor/sarcasm. Nissa doing Montreal is definitely peaking the interest there it seems. There are alot of fan pics. Vanessa being ever so gracious liked a bunch of the postings by the fans on IG. On the one hand I love it because selfishly more for me to see but I also feel bad because I'm sure it is still awkward for V and even Nick.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Not as a negative, but is it possible that Vanessa's radio guest hosting and such helped get Montreal excited to be on the lookout for the couple.

I don't blame Vanessa on the Memorial Day thing. It feels weird to say happy memorial day, because of what the day is for, but it is common to hear that. If that is the worst thing Vanessa ever dose than she is probably the best to come out of this show in a very long time.

All JMO, keeping enjoying the reunion fans!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Possible @stuckinsc however every foundation/charity, especially at the start up stage, needs publicity. IMO it's a great venture and I think media appearances are the best way to promote.

Perhaps now that weekend is over there will be fewer people snapping pics of them.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 pm

@notarose, I have no problem with Vanessa doing the shows and promotions. It is a smart move, but it did "prime the pump" for people and paps to be looking for them. I bet it will calm down overtime and on subsequent trips to Montreal. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@notarose, I have no problem with Vanessa doing the shows and promotions. It is a smart move, but it did "prime the pump" for people and paps to be looking for them. I bet it will calm down overtime and on subsequent trips to Montreal. JMO.

Yep, time should ease the snap happy yes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am

Nick is so cute. He should do more modeling.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 30, 2017 12:59 am

I think these pap pics of Nick and Vanessa prove just how big the Bachelor show audience is in Canada and how big of a fandom Nick has with Canadians especially him choosing a Canadian and someone as wonderful as Vanessa and her being the first Canadian F1 for the Bach show in 21 seasons (someone CMIIW). This is the first time a Bach couple (Bach lead, female F1) and one so well-known and with so many combined followers as Nick and now Vanessa have been in Montreal and that in itself could be a large draw as well especially given how excited Montreal media has been about Nick and Vanessa and so positive and receptive and even proud!

Over the years I have seen via SM and media that a large number of Canadian Bach fans are Nick fans. Case in point, first Bach Canada Brad tweeted he wanted Nick to be the Bachelor back when Nick was on K's season and even the first Bachelorette Canada Jasmine, saying she'd pick Nick and Nick is the guy she'd like most from the Bach US seasons. Plus many Canadians Bach fans have been fans of Nick long before he was the Bachelor (Nick has a very large international fandom from what I have seen and probably one of the most diverse when it comes to different countries/cultures just going by this forum/thread alone).

So while it's not too surprising how much attention Nick and Vanessa have received from fans while in Canada, I admit that it has been surprising just how much the paps are all over Nick and Vanessa while they're in Montreal. And I think it's really taken Vanessa and Nick by surprise that they are being followed so much by paps while in Montreal. It seems much more heightened than even LA too because I think Nick and V can blend more easily in LA where there are lots more people being papped and like @notarose posted, their daily lives can be be a bit more private because of that. Hopefully things die down a bit and they aren't stalked too much by the paps but given how well they've handled media presence so far I have no doubt they will adjust accordingly if so and continue to look at the positive. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 30, 2017 1:26 am

:yes:  @allaboutlove score
I also think Nick's latest IG selfie with a reference to the current Bette season in his caption shows how clever he is.  IMO it is an effectively diplomatic way to redirect "fans" - get them refocused on the new season.  
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #24

+50
Jane781
Rolly
kmick0890
LeapofFaith
docnash14