SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Eric's right in that argument at the end. If Rachel & Eric don't work out, let it be about their relationship. & the guys saying 'it's not about you' is bullish*t because he's the one they're talking about.

Also note Will broaching the race topic with Lee, so clearly the other black guys felt some type of way, a vibe, without even knowing about those tweets.

That preview made me like Will even more. I am just annoyed that Lee gets to make it all the way to Europe no I am sure Rachel is pissed seeing this now.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

A1day1 wrote:Lee is awful. Is he eliminated next episode?
Unfortunately not he makes it to Europe :angryemotion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 pm

@truelovealways well RS is wrong about a lot of things so hopefully he's wrong about this too

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 pm

I'm SMH thinking about CH's fibs about not knowing about Lee. Such bullcrap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 pm

@stuckinsc....I heard Eric question if Rachel was into him and not if she was genuine about the process, maybe something got lost in translation with the guys who knows.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 pm

So glad that it's Will playing the voice of reason role. Being calm and positive will make him more effective at communicating the more touchy but important conversations imo

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 pm

I guess Rachel wasn't wearing that dress when she sent Eric home. I wonder what she could be crying about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:06 pm

This better be the first and only appearance this douche Lee is ever on this show. If they put him in paradise I'll be livid

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:07 pm

mercieme wrote:@stuckinsc....I heard Eric question if Rachel was into him and not if she was genuine about the process, maybe something got lost in translation with the guys who knows.

Me too. He was basically saying that she's playing the game as in going through the motions of this show until she gets what or who she wants at the end. He was worried he was one of those guys she's going through the motions with. Totally valid IMO. I don't appreciate the yelling, but something was definitely misunderstood.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 pm

Lee's being very coded IMO and seeing Will address it in the previews tells me I'm not just imagining it because I saw those tweets. Eric's being kinda crazy, but it's the usual crazy that I always see on this show. The way Lee speaks about Eric is very deliberate and the producers can dance and edit around the issue if they want to but I refuse to buy into it. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

The misunderstanding could be the Producers whispering. That was totally uncalled for. I'd be loosing it too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm SMH thinking about CH's fibs about not knowing about Lee. Such bullcrap.
The psych testing surely would have shown Lee's issues. Now who is privy to this and what the producers knew and who knew what is up for grabs. I tend to think some knew and some didn't to keep it under wraps and perhaps CH might not have to keep him out of this chit grenade. It's a new low and I don't know how it got as far as it did, because certainly some of the guys had to have known Lee's true colors or at least production had to have some hints during filming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10