SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 am

A1day1 wrote:At the end of the day, people will interpret things differently! And I'm cool with that. I wonder if Peter will get jealous or not though.
Right I am wondering about this, someone on twitter mentioned him looking disappointed when he thought Fred was going to get the rose, never caught that part.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 am

@Carine Who look disappointed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 am

We haven't seen much of Peter and Rachel. If we take out their 1on1, he's been very hidden. They barely show us their kisses. The most we've seen is their 1 on 1 in which Peter was nervous as hell for being the first recipient of the date card. I'd still wait on their second 1 on1 to see if there's something there. That's the 7th week. Gotta be chasing his girl by then. whipped
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 am

@reason Peter..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 am

Cila51290 wrote:Peter said something when the hugging part happened not sure exactly. Can anyone figure out exactly what he said when Rachel hugged him?

I think Peter likes her. He's just very different when approaching Rachel compared to Bryan so the contrast between them is more noticeable. I also agree with a poster above that it's a cultural thing. I'm a latina and Bryan is doing the latino moves indeed. They like to lead and take charge. Peter is definitely more reserved. Nothing wrong with both, I just prefer Peter's approach better.jmo

He said "I love your hugs"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 am

Ok Rachel said that if she had a list her fiancé would check everything off! I just don't see Bryan checking everything off I mean dang she did call Peter "dreamy" after all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:08 am

Jmack wrote:Ok Rachel said that if she had a list her fiancé would check everything off! I just don't see Bryan checking everything off I mean dang she did call Peter "dreamy" after all!
Do we know her checklist?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:09 am

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 am

Ya'll are reaching. If anyone is disgusted by Rachel physically or whatever its probably racist Lee.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:11 am

Carine wrote:
A1day1 wrote:At the end of the day, people will interpret things differently! And I'm cool with that. I wonder if Peter will get jealous or not though.
Right I am wondering about this, someone on twitter mentioned him looking disappointed when he thought Fred was going to get the rose, never caught that part.

Not sure to what think about RS's new spoilers. I'm inclined to believe them if only to spare myself the heart-break. I'm being dramatic, I know, but still.

Does anyone know how to go back through your old posts? I guess I personally do see an invested Peter only because I noticed that he was similarly reserved and awkward in his body language towards his exes while they were together. I even made a couple of posts about my expectation that Peter wouldn't be going all out and would definitely be more reserved in his affection towards Rachel. So, the way that he's acted towards Rachel actually aligns with what I expected from him through pre-season social media sleuthing, which made me think he is all the genuine in the way that he does act towards Rachel. All JMO.

Last edited by realitytvfan11 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:12 am

@Lara That certainly wasn't my intent and I didn't direct it at you. It's my general feeling. Sorry if you felt I was calling you racist. I wouldn't.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 am

puppiesandkittens wrote:@Lara That certainly wasn't my intent and I didn't direct it at you. It's my general feeling. Sorry if you felt I was calling you racist. I wouldn't.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

For the record, I don't think that Peter was ever repulsed by her and I think it's clear that by HTDs he was very into her. I just don't know if it was enough for her or if it could compare to the validation that Bryan could give her. That's the only point I'm making, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10