SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 am

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 DBmfeefXoAI2HTs
Elite Daily‏ @EliteDaily
we are all @awatazzz watching this mud wrestling match
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 am

@stuckinsc Dean got a kiss week 2, same week Peter did. I'm pretty sure he's in Paradise right now though. Now Eric? That would be the real curveball laugh out loud IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 am

Who has it all together and who is challenging on this show???

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:16 am

I actually think slow burn is a red herring. Dean's time in episode 2 was no where near Peter's date. And did we see her even talk to Dean at that CP, cause I only remember Eric. But we saw her sit herself on Peter and not want to leave Peter. Her squad loved Dean. Rachel, I didn't see her jump him.

I do not care for Eric, but he would be a slow burn. But again, I think slow burn could be nothing. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:18 am

She did describe the kiss with Bryan as good interesting????

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:22 am

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:@ReneeM, I think the final set of guys called themselves the rose boys, I saw that Kenny wrote hashtag roseboys on an IG post of Adam visiting him in Vegas too.

Just confirms what I think. These guys want their shine too, so they won't dare to speak that real about the BS that abc, CH, & TPTB are trying to spin. There'll be a scripted & controlled blowup at MTA. They'll throw Lee under the bus, but only just enough for TPTB to still pretend to be surprised, as if they had no clue the type of person Lee was, Lee will deliver a 'sincere' apology and all the guys will go along with it, knowing aint sh*t changed. All JMO.

And I wouldn't be surprised if round two continues on BIP...you know, because everyone deserves a second chance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 am

Speaking of slow burn, and who has it together, we have 2 contrasts: Eric and Peter.

Eric needs validation that Rachel feels for him, whereas Rachel needs validation that Peter feels for her.

Another way Eric and Peter are contrasts is that Eric is erratic, a poor communicator, immature and inexperienced (IMO) while Peter is calm, confident, secure, is transparent about his personal growth, and has at least some relationship experience (again, IMO).

This is another piece I would add to Peter as F1: the purpose of focusing on Eric is to highlight his contrast to Peter. Eric is not what Rachel wants, Peter is. All IMO, of course

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 am

Wait, I've been going with this slow burn thing for a while now. When did she actually say it was a slow burn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:29 am

Bach/ette wrote:Wait, I've been going with this slow burn thing for a while now. When did she actually say it was a slow burn?

The interviewer said it and she echoed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 am

@Mia_Leoni where does Bryan fit into this??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:31 am

Even if the producers wanted to disguise the F1 why would liking comments about being the next bachelor make any sense? I mean I get that you are trying to sell the show but it seems trashy to have a F1 like the comments that I have seen Bryan like with my own eyes!!! It was appalling! Plus Bryan would have move to Texas hands down!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:34 am

@Jmack That's a good point. In addition, I struggle to buy that they would be able to get all three people to sign onto making the F1 look like the F2. What would the F2 care about how Rachel's season goes? JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10