SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Yeah @kashathediva, I agree, she'd have to be a straight up nympho for this to be the case with Bryan imo laugh out loud no words, let's get down to bizzzness asap each time! From her perspective, they might have something totally crazy (physical, emotional, mental, everything) but we're not seeing it because it would be too obvious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Just watched the episode. Fred was being so disingenuous acting as though he were already in love with her. There is no way. Especially not with the way he was creepily dancing with some of the women on Ellen.

JMO, but I feel pretty confident that Peter was lying about the sex question especially because he was smirking when he put his paddle up. Not to mention, he was considering lying and putting up "I have never" in response to the kissing Rachel question.

In my own assessments, I don't think I've ever questioned whether or not Peter is into Rachel. But I'll be honest, yesterday had me questioning that. But after watching the episode today, I just can't get on board with thinking Peter isn't into Rachel. ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Screen15
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Screen16

Source: My SC

This is when Rachel is pulling out of their hug. One thing that has always struck me is how tenderly Peter looks at Rachel. I saw it in the bts candids, on their first date, and even in this moment. When she's pulling out of the hug and not looking at him, his eyes are tracking her face. That isn't how you look at someone that you're not into, IMO. Not to mention, he's the one who moved from hugging to kissing.

When all is said and done, Rachel may have chosen Bryan as F1, but I doubt that it's because Peter wasn't as into her as she was into him, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:24 pm

@realitytvfan11 Can you transfer this post to the Peter please??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:27 pm

@reason I put it in the spoiled F1 thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Just watched the episode. Fred was being so disingenuous acting as though he were already in love with her. There is no way. Especially not with the way he was creepily dancing with some of the women on Ellen.

JMO, but I feel pretty confident that Peter was lying about the sex question especially because he was smirking when he put his paddle up. Not to mention, he was considering lying and putting up "I have never" in response to the kissing Rachel question.

In my own assessments, I don't think I've ever questioned whether or not Peter is into Rachel. But I'll be honest, yesterday had me questioning that. But after watching the episode today, I just can't get on board with thinking Peter isn't into Rachel. ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Screen15
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Screen16

Source: My SC

This is when Rachel is pulling out of their hug. One thing that has always struck me is how tenderly Peter looks at Rachel. I saw it in the bts candids, on their first date, and even in this moment. When she's pulling out of the hug and not looking at him, his eyes are tracking her face. That isn't how you look at someone that you're not into, IMO. Not to mention, he's the one who moved from hugging to kissing.

When all is said and done, Rachel may have chosen Bryan as F1, but I doubt that it's because Peter wasn't as into her as she was into him, IMO.

Ok...so let me try to understand this.
On one hand Peter goes from, he hasn't thought of having sex with Rachel=he's not that into her. To the other hand, that's not true=Peter was lying. So that is better? How is being a liar ever better? rofl I would rather have him not yet being ready to have sex than being untruthful.
But yet Fred is being disingenuous because he enjoyed dancing? giggling OK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:56 pm

So I saw a chink is Bryan's confident edit. He peek around to see who else had kissed her during the Ellen date.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:37 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
reason wrote:@umngirl I think he did not want to tell about his time with her nor what he thinks sexually.  I would pass answering if it was  me so I have no problem with that. IMHO

@Reason, I've thought about this a few times during the night and the only thing that keeps coming to my mind is when Peter told Rachel that his dad would be watching and he was Peter's biggest fan. Could he have answered that question the way he did while trying to respect his dad ( parents) ?
That's a good thought and I'd add her dad/parents giggling .  JMO. 

At that point in time Peter was the only guy who's spent any significant amount of time with Rachel so I think he decided on that answer for a reason based on what he knows about her so far.  JIMO. I don't think any guy on the show is dumb enough to imply they're not sexually attracted to the lead in front of her in week 2 (well maybe Waboom is that dumb ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 ) so I don't think that was his intention, rather an answer trying to show respect/looking at her for more than that.  JMO. (But I know it was just a silly Ellen game and I think either answer is totally fine JMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Okay! Not a mod here but since I have seen this come up multiple times this season, I feel like sharing my thoughts - Mods are members too and are entitled to their opinions. We all have opinions and post them here, why is it wrong for them to post theirs? They spend a lot of time - which they don't get paid for - trying to make the forum enjoyable for all.

I think they deserve a lot of credit for it. esp. on a season like this one where all threads were slowly turning into fan threads IMO and some of us had to take our sleuthing in PMs so as to not spend our afternoons/evenings justifying our opinions.

To all the Mods, I truly appreciate the time and effort you put in to make the forum enjoyable for all. Thank you! :claphands :claphands

Please delete my post if it is against the rules. But I just had to get it off my chest. Stepping off the :soapbox now.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:41 pm

relaxing wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
reason wrote:@umngirl I think he did not want to tell about his time with her nor what he thinks sexually.  I would pass answering if it was  me so I have no problem with that. IMHO

@Reason, I've thought about this a few times during the night and the only thing that keeps coming to my mind is when Peter told Rachel that his dad would be watching and he was Peter's biggest fan. Could he have answered that question the way he did while trying to respect his dad ( parents) ?
That's a good thought and I'd add her dad/parents giggling .  JMO. 

At that point in time Peter was the only guy who's spent any significant amount of time with Rachel so I think he decided on that answer for a reason based on what he knows about her so far.  JIMO. I don't think any guy on the show is dumb enough to imply they're not sexually attracted to the lead in front of her in week 2 (well maybe Waboom is that dumb ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 ) so I don't think that was his intention, rather an answer trying to show respect/looking at her for more than that.  JMO. (But I know it was just a silly Ellen game and I think either answer is totally fine JMO).
Maybe Rachel just doesn't know what she wants perhaps? laugh out loud On the one hand, she wants to be taken and all that accompanies it (I am assuming here), but on the other, she doesn't want the dude to be too aggressive because she's religious and whatnot? If she was able to find one like that who is basically a borderline mind reader (Pete or Bryan) kudos to her!! That is too good to be true imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Not much discussion of Alex from last night's episode! Loved him - especially the apology to whomever's grandma he just lap danced with! Loved when he told Rachel about left eye focusing. I hope Rachel keeps him around for a while as he is fun!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:57 pm

His fashion choices were really cute, too, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Also want to add my 2 cents to the discussion of who wants to have sex with Rachel. To me, that question was a lead-in to the other questions - let's get this out of the way kind of thing. I didn't read into it what others are saying about Peter and Alex not thinking of wanting sex with Rachel. I'm sure every man watching this show would enjoy that fantasy! :fanningfan

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10