SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Ok so I'm watching the show now and Peter seems friendly towards Bryan after the announcement of them going on Ellen...so if something went down it hasn't hapenned yet Smiley

Back to watching !

#TeamPeter ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f495
#TeamRachel ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:03 pm

I watch Ellen everyday & I die laughing the way she tries to embarrass or scare people,  so I wasn't surprised when she asked the guys the sex question. IMHO, Peter was just being a gentleman when his answer was no..I think he was being respectful , or maybe even cute & playful as when no means yes like... " stop it some more it hurts so good " kind of thing ...Who knows .Oh to be a mind reader ...LOL

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Check the video of yesterday and look when Rachel is sitting on Peter's lap look at his ears and neck turning red. giggling giggling

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Judiful wrote:I watch Ellen everyday & I die laughing the way she tries to embarrass or scare people,  so I wasn't surprised when she asked the guys the sex question. IMHO, Peter was just being a gentleman when his answer was no..I think he was being respectful , or maybe even cute & playful as when no means yes like... " stop it some more it hurts so good " kind of thing ...Who knows .Oh to be a mind reader ...LOL

When is the Ellen episode actually airing (on Ellen I mean) as there may be more showed?

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:16 pm

I already posted it but I really think that he was just trying to be a gentleman like Ellen said! Because look at his face and the hug they had at the after party that did not scream I want to be your friend... “Au contraire” imo.
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 6-6-2010
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 6-6-2011

Source : my sc

#TeamPeter ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f495
#TeamRachel ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:17 pm

sophienette wrote:
Judiful wrote:I watch Ellen everyday & I die laughing the way she tries to embarrass or scare people,  so I wasn't surprised when she asked the guys the sex question. IMHO, Peter was just being a gentleman when his answer was no..I think he was being respectful , or maybe even cute & playful as when no means yes like... " stop it some more it hurts so good " kind of thing ...Who knows .Oh to be a mind reader ...LOL

When is the Ellen episode actually airing (on Ellen I mean) as there may be more showed?

Good question @sophienette. They left out the whole segment that we saw from the taping when the last two guys are answering questions and pulling on the umbrellas.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:20 pm

@sophienette It aired March 23. They did not show the NHIE game. They showed the stripping and a little game show between Alex and Will

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:45 pm

sophienette wrote:

Hi Sophie...The Bachelorette episode on Ellen aired on TV during their filming . I saw it back in about March .It didn't have the "never have I ever" segment though . I think Alex & Eric collected  the most money for charity from their dances  and played a game against each other. ..make it rain..I think theres a youtube video, but my device hasn't been cooperating and I can't bing it over .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:55 pm

ok thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIQh4xYo3ss

we see a little bit more... About the kiss, Ellen asks who initiated it, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:01 pm

TLTF wrote:I already posted it but I really think that he was just trying to be a gentleman like Ellen said! Because look at his face and the hug they had at the after party that did not scream I want to be your friend... “Au contraire” imo.
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 6-6-2010
ellenhatesme - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 6-6-2011

Source : my sc
LOL @ Peter's smirk and blush in that second pic. he's looking towards where Rachel and Ellen are seated. Could Peter be making eye contact with Rachel with this goofy smirk? If so, kinda affirms what I've been saying about him - he seems to prefer to show his interest/desire only to Rachel. Def a Bach world novice but it reminds me of Jeremiah on the sweet home alabama cmc show who would write letters to the lead rather than express his feelings on camera

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:03 pm

ooh and some really nice moves by P!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10