SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am

see2love wrote:
reason wrote:@see2love Welcome to the train, I am done debating, Peter is it. I dont drink do you need a glass of wine

Just stay on here and you wont need to drink except to toast them at the finale

I am brewing my English tea for later, dont drink alcohol at all. Done debating, done moving my mind is final.  Wisconsin wonder man Peter final 1. See my avatar a family.

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:57 am

Watching that video of their time together, they seem so comfortable with each other, on a way different level than anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:57 am

IA.
I don't know why they are working so hard to hide it. It's a beautiful love story. In terms of intimacy on multiple levels, Peter seems so far ahead at this point.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:IA.
I don't know why they are working so hard to hide it. It's a beautiful love story. In terms of intimacy on multiple levels, Peter seems so far ahead at this point.
he has the emotional intimacy imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Max64 wrote:Watching that video of their time together, they seem so comfortable with each other, on a way different level than anyone else.
I also agree with this to an extent, if they were already a committed couple, I would view this all in light of Rachel being super clingy and wanting to be with her man all the time and calm, loving Peter giving her what she needs but not being ott aggressive because there's no need for it. Maybe that is their story, I have no idea.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 pm

handwave  hello everyone long time stalk here, first time sleuthing. I've been on this site for the past couple of months to many time to count , its life now laugh out loud. I am here to put in my two cents :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:13 pm

@tammyC920 starwelcome to the board enjoy your time here and speak whenever it hits you. Sorry you got addicted but that is how this show works. giggling giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:26 pm

JMO, but I feel pretty confident that Peter was lying about the sex question especially because he was smirking when he put his paddle up. Not to mention, he was considering lying and putting up "I have never" in response to the kissing Rachel question.

In my own assessments, I don't think I've ever questioned whether or not Peter is into Rachel. But I'll be honest, yesterday had me questioning that. But after watching the episode today, I just can't get on board with thinking Peter isn't into Rachel. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 Screen15
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 Screen16

Source: My SC

This is when Rachel is pulling out of their hug. One thing that has always struck me is how tenderly Peter looks at Rachel. I saw it in the bts candids, on their first date, and even in this moment. When she's pulling out of the hug and not looking at him, his eyes are tracking her face. That isn't how you look at someone that you're not into, IMO. Not to mention, he's the one who moved from hugging to kissing.

When all is said and done, Rachel may have chosen Bryan as F1, but I doubt that it's because Peter wasn't as into her as she was into him, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Where can I see the gold band comparison to the one Rachel tried on during her HTD date with Peter? Thanks!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 pm

see2love wrote:Did y'all notice how they quickly cut off their kissing? And she started to tell him something when she was getting up which was cut off as well. Bummer!
The powers sure are trying to hide their interactions but we see it. giggling

Mia_Leoni wrote:IA.

Well these are great signs yes  IMO.  After an F1 has a great one on one they become pretty hidden for a while, with just a nugget each episode to keep the shippers happy  (IMO) .  Typical F1 edit IMO.  I've been expecting Peter to be pretty secondary in the next few episodes so that held true.  JMO.

And Rachel literally climbing onto him for a full body hug, purring like a kitten at him and whispering in his ear that she isn't going to get up to leave him, was a pretty good nugget for their 5 seconds this episode.  Peter can't make the first move because she doesn't give him a chance giggling JIMO . I'm firmly glued into this train.   :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:35 pm

@realitytvfan11 ITA with all of your post  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 1f44f  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 1f44f  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 43 1f44f! There's certain "criticism" (for lack of a better word) I can understand, and see detractor's POV, but I just can't understand how anyone thinks he's not into her. I love Rachel, I'm a fan, if I didn't think Peter was into her, I wouldn't root for their relationship. I just don't get it, maybe I'm being delusional.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:36 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:

This is when Rachel is pulling out of their hug. One thing that has always struck me is how tenderly Peter looks at Rachel. I saw it in the bts candids, on their first date, and even in this moment. When she's pulling out of the hug and not looking at him, his eyes are tracking her face. That isn't how you look at someone that you're not into, IMO.

Yup. I've thought from jump that his eyes will be what tells the tale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck