SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Honestly, I think the whole thing so far is a little much ado about nothing. We're coming off a season where we had a woman who went for a make-out on the first night, took her top off on a group date and placed the lead's hands on her boobs, interrupted other women multiple times solely to suck face with the lead, tried to seduce him with whip cream, grinded on him in a bouncy house where a camera angle came very close to making me see all up her vag and later in the season went to his room to try and have sex with him. And for the record, none of this is an attack on Corinne and an invite to open up that debate. Yet even with Corinne, Nick swore that they legitimately did have conversations but of course we didn't see that.

I say all this just to say that I think the reaction about Bryan is a little exaggerated. Yes, he's clearly very physical and not afraid to express that. But so far all we've seen is them make-out twice the first night and he had no date last week. I actually don't think the kiss this past episode was that big of a deal or such proof that it's all he leads with. He told her he missed her and basically said he wanted to kiss her before anything else. If we're supposed to pretend this farce of a show is truly some form of dating (just ignore the dating multiple people part), if two people dating hadn't seen each other for what at that point would have been two/three days, wouldn't they kiss? Especially if they missed each other, which let's remember Rachel herself did say as well. She told him she missed him too.

Like I've said, I feel like some not so great opinions were formed of Bryan based on the Ellen video and some other stuff and that bias has stuck. And the thing is, I was one of those fully, "the hell" when I saw the video and heard the sloppy seconds comment. And yeah I definitely find his kissing technique a little too intense, especially so quickly. But other than that, I just don't think we've seen enough of him and more importantly his and Rachel's relationship for some of the reactions there seems to be towards him. JMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:32 pm

@lleyki I agree with everything you said. i'm actually really intrigued to see how they get past that comment or even if it bothered her and if there was anything to get past.

I'm firmly on team gap but I want to see what it is about Bryan as I firmly believe there was something there.

Last edited by Bee on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:35 pm

Rachel just posted on her IG story.

RIP to her great grandmother

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:41 pm

@IrelandRose Her great grandma past away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:42 pm

I am not bothered that Bryan kisses her, just that he seems to always lead with that. I also am looking forward to seeing other facets to their relationship. Even if Bryan ends upas her F1, it wouldnt bother me as i am not Rachel. I would just like to think that at 37 he has something else to give aside from passionate kisses and magical hands. its a never ending debate tbh, I just want to see a scene where he doesnt go all kissy before having a serious or meaningful conversation. Just me, as that is how i can believe and root for these people seemingly looking for love on this show. I want to be able to root for him and maybe feel a bit sad if he is let go. Right now, I would feel bad for Fred more than I would Brian because I actually believe that Fred likes Rachel . IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:44 pm

From Rachel's IG story.
shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 16 Img_0912

https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/

No idea if she has just died or an anniversary of the death. Her great grandmother would be a good age?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:45 pm

@lleyki IA as well. The sloppy seconds comment didn't bother me. We have SM pics of his HTD. At that point Rachel IMO still appeared to be very much into Bryan. I've seen very little of him to form any other opinions other than Rachel must have had some feelings for him just by the way they were dancing/kissing on his HTD. Body language was very much accepting as opposed to say Jack's date or Anthony's date where IMO there wasn't any real positive body language that told me Rachel was enjoying herself.

So far IMO he's a handsome guy, who's passionate when he kisses Rachel and his IG tells me he seems like a pretty normal guy. That's pretty much it for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:47 pm

@IrelandRose Thanks I would say she might have just pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:49 pm

see2love wrote:I am not bothered that Bryan kisses her, just that he seems to always lead with that. I also am looking forward to seeing other facets to their relationship. Even if Bryan ends upas her F1, it wouldnt bother me as i am not Rachel. I would just like to think that at 37 he has something else to give aside from passionate kisses and magical hands. its a never ending debate tbh, I just want to see a scene where he doesnt go all kissy before having a serious or meaningful conversation. Just me, as that is how i can believe and root for these people seemingly looking for love on this show.  I want to be able to root for him and maybe feel a bit sad if he is let go. Right now, I would feel bad for Fred more than I would Brian because I actually believe that Fred likes Rachel . IMO

And that's all great except for the fact that we have seen two episodes and in the second one, he wasn't even on a date. So to each his own but I just feel like maybe we wait until at least we've seen him have a one on one or hell just be on a date before the claims that that's all he leads with all the time and at 37 it's all he has. Again, JMO.

@lleyki I agree with everything you said. i'm actually really intrigued to see how they get past that comment or even if it bothered her and if there was anything to get past.

It's like Dean's comment at the AFR. He got so much flack for that and so many people had so many negative things to say about him because of it and Rachel's all, "I don't care what anyone else thinks, I liked it and thought it was funny." And it's similar to the kissing. Rachel liked Bryan's going full throttle so much that she rewarded him with the FIR, which probably in his mind was validation that she liked his approach with her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:50 pm

see2love wrote:I am not bothered that Bryan kisses her, just that he seems to always lead with that. I also am looking forward to seeing other facets to their relationship. Even if Bryan ends upas her F1, it wouldnt bother me as i am not Rachel. I would just like to think that at 37 he has something else to give aside from passionate kisses and magical hands. its a never ending debate tbh, I just want to see a scene where he doesnt go all kissy before having a serious or meaningful conversation. Just me, as that is how i can believe and root for these people seemingly looking for love on this show.  I want to be able to root for him and maybe feel a bit sad if he is let go. Right now, I would feel bad for Fred more than I would Brian because I actually believe that Fred likes Rachel . IMO

I would venture to say, that whatever goes on between Bryan and Rachel, what will be shown will be a physical edit, because that is what TPTB decided to go with. I don't know why. I don't know if it comes close to the mark of who Bryan is or is a 180. I tend to think it has nothing to do with who he really is. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:54 pm

I am not saying that is who he is outside of the show. I am strictly talking about "Brian, 37 on the show". I am sure he is a great individual but I cant see anything( either because they are hiding it or it is as it is) past kissy Brian right now. Like I said, I hope there is smethng more. There have been many people edited to be the passinate one and we still got a smidgen of deeper connections frm them. Come episode 7 and I have gotten t knw Bryan more, I will not hesitate to come here and say hw wonderful he is. It is indeed episode 2, and I am going by what I have seen so far. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:56 pm

no idea I don't think a cast person can do much about their edit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe