SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Opinions change as the season progresses and I am happy to expr ss mine now and do a complete 180 if that would be the case later in the season.

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
see2love wrote:I am not bothered that Bryan kisses her, just that he seems to always lead with that. I also am looking forward to seeing other facets to their relationship. Even if Bryan ends upas her F1, it wouldnt bother me as i am not Rachel. I would just like to think that at 37 he has something else to give aside from passionate kisses and magical hands. its a never ending debate tbh, I just want to see a scene where he doesnt go all kissy before having a serious or meaningful conversation. Just me, as that is how i can believe and root for these people seemingly looking for love on this show.  I want to be able to root for him and maybe feel a bit sad if he is let go. Right now, I would feel bad for Fred more than I would Brian because I actually believe that Fred likes Rachel . IMO

I would venture to say, that whatever goes on between Bryan and Rachel, what will be shown will be a physical edit, because that is what TPTB decided to go with. I don't know why.  I don't know if it comes close to the mark of who Bryan is or is a 180. I tend to think it has nothing to do with who he really is. JMO

Can I ask you if there has ever been a F1 with a really physical edit especially if the F2 was more of an emotional edit?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 pm

Off hand, the first season with Alex and Amanda vs Trista. I will have to think a second or so for further reply. I think it's going to be so subjective because so many are going to say they saw off the chart chemistry between a final couple. Then you will have 20/20 hindsight. But going back to my immediate first sentence--that immediately came to mind. I remember CH offered that season body paints and those two looked like their eyes were going to bug out of their heads. Meanwhile Trista had never had an orgasm. SO--

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Wasnt Josh a physical edit to Nick's more emotional connection with Andi? That was a season I glossed over tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:08 pm

Roberto. I remember back then a lot of folks thought he and Ali were just all about the physical and lust with no deep conversations.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Courtney Ben F F1, and Vienna was too IMO. Showing off her new girls, crawling into bed with Jake. the F2 was sweet Tenley who was all about deep conversations and no real physical edit that I can recall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:Roberto. I remember back then a lot of folks thought he and Ali were just all about the physical and lust with no deep conversations.
laugh out loud based on their break-up this might have had some truth to it. for instance, they didn't get to discussing how their goals/lifestyles could be a match.mismatch all imo ... main point being ...sometimes a physical edit might be spot on. for instance ben and lauren imo were very much an infatuation edit where ben was just in awe and I do think them not going deeper was a problem 

imo it's a problem that bryan and rachel seem to always be about the physical
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:27 pm

We saw a few minutes of Bryan epi 1, we saw s/cap of his HTD kissing, same as every other one that a HTD that were kissing. How is Bryan always about the physical?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:35 pm

imo if the intro convo really was "Ii'm 37, ready for fam, chiropracter....*speaks spanish*" then boom kiss .... and then the next convo - i miss you -- kiss... then no notable conversation having to do with getting to know each other in a less superficial level then that = always physical. even physical edit contestants (roberto, arie, vienna etc) get some real convo topics thrown in and so far what we've been shown with bryan is 100% surface level.

I don't think limited time is a valid reason some guys are using their very limited time to share or learn real things about each other. there is likely more convo than we are shown but imo that's what I used to say about previous contestants i.e. lauren, roberto, and others but as it ends up some of the relationships are actually mainly infatuation and there wasn't really enough tough questions being asked to truly get to know the other person 

all JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:45 pm

This is a season of first.
Rachel meet Peter first, she had her first date with Peter, she had her first butterflies with Peter, her first visit to Palm spring with Peter, her first conversation about therapist with Peter, her first shooting star with Peter.  I thing there will be a lot of first still to come I hope. IMHO.  I have not seeing anything with Bryan other first kiss and FIR and to me his peacocking on Ellen was not necessary.  I will give him a chance for him to show his true colors, but in my heart I dont think it will mount to anything.  As Rachel said to Peter I am looking for a best friend that is a first card that says that. It is the first African American bachelorette and it will end with the first interracial couple.

If we are to believe Millsy that the season is almost like Ali, in Ali season she wanted to chose Frank, but she did not choose him he left, in real life she marry someone like Frank. If this season is like Ali it could also be that she choose like Ali she choose some one who is so good looking but have all the emotional element she might not have had with Roberto, but Rachel find it with Peter. TBC(to be Continue) IMO

Last edited by reason on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Thanks guys, its all coming back to me. Its funny how you just forget these couples after its all passed by.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We saw a few minutes of Bryan epi 1, we saw s/cap of his HTD kissing, same as every other one that a HTD that were kissing. How is Bryan always about the physical?

ITA! :yes: Unless this show becomes a 24-hr reality show (God help us all laugh out loud laugh out loud ), I don't think we can ever say with certainty how things really went down. Bryan and Rachel could have had deep, meaningful conversations and TPTB could have still chosen to leave it on the cutting room floor IMO.

I also don't get why his kissing is so controversial. giggling Rachel clearly likes it IMO and said so on Ellen - 'swept off the feet, he initiated it and it was totally unexpected'. IMO She likes him going for it when she doesn't expect it so I don't see the problem here. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe