SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Huge shades of Ali-Roberto-Chris Lambton.

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:00 pm

JMO but I think the sleuthing here is what caused RS to recheck his spoiler.

Everything else I think was Rachel and co playing along as best she/they could with the spoiler for a foiler season. IMO the reason Rachel looked a bit po-d with her "me day" pic was because there were those of us here on the forum who were questioning the spoiler and specifically noting that Rachel and Bryan were MIA while Peter was liking away on SM. It's also why I think that as soon as it was posted that Bryan and Rachel were MIA on SM during a SHV, Rachel started becoming active on SM.

That SHV sleuthing to me was a huge tell and no matter what RS said today I still would be sleuthing for F1 clues for Bryan - the guy that Rachel said in post-show interviews she went back for "seconds" to kiss again :yes:

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:04 pm

relaxing wrote:
TLTF wrote:Yes but she also said that her fiance is self aware ! Which could totally be Peter...

Ughhh she was right ! We won't be able to tell ... Which can be kind of fun !

Good point - do you think Rachel knew this was coming, not a foiler per say but conflicting leaks to RS?  Finally TPTB have got with it. (IMO) shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 28 3806527698

I don,t know but that would be crazy entertaining... And I think that they have the “power to do so” imo

#TeamPeter shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 28 1f495
#TeamRachel shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 28 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:07 pm

This is exactly what they wanted. Team Peter vs team Bryan. Ugh I wanna know now!!! I'm done believeig RS laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Huge shades of Ali-Roberto-Chris Lambton.

Can we make this even messier and say she really wanted Eric and he chose to leave at F3 like Frank? Then Rachel chose the hot physical guy over the sweet guy? It really would be Ali 2.0. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:10 pm

They could have paid RS to cause chaos and confusion to boost ratings!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:11 pm

A1day1 wrote:This is exactly what they wanted. Team Peter vs team Bryan. Ugh I wanna know now!!! I'm done believeig RS laugh out loud laugh out loud
There are only 2 things we can confirm after today's new revelation.

1) Rachel is engaged.

2) Rusty Snail cannot be taken seriously when it comes to spoiling the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:12 pm

What about the blue LA Dodgers hat that Peter wore!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Well, Millsy did mention it was like Ali's season, so.... Hugesmile

TPTB took RS to court before they're not going to befriend him now.  Yank his chain, put out false info to get to him?  Oh, yes and enjoy it when he takes the bait.  Pay him, no.  IMO

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:12 pm

This is what made Steve change his mind: "They originally told me she was engaged to Peter but after I was told earlier last week from a different source that the spoiler was wrong, I had this source who told me it was Peter look into it, and they stand corrected."

So he's still riding on ONE source who was wrong once. I have no clue what to believe. I would be hesitant to just immediately trust the one person who just hurt my credibility publicly.

I didn't read it like that. Seems he's saying that he got a second source who contradicted the first one, so he went to the first source with the information that he was now hearing it was really Bryan. The first source checked and realized he was wrong and confirmed the second source's information that it was indeed Bryan. So technically he's saying he has two sources telling him it's Bryan. All that said, it's clear that he is not a 100 percent certain with his information this season so people should continue to sleuth and hope for whatever pairing they want, until the finale airs.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:12 pm

@Jmack I'm guessing you would have to pay him a lot of money to get him to willingly hurt his credibility. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:Huge shades of Ali-Roberto-Chris Lambton.
I just mentioned this in Peter's thread. I know Millsy had made the comparison and Ali's season is my favorite ever, with my favorite ever guy and I fanned hard for him until the end even though he wasn't F1 (I also loved Roberto too and her relationship with Frank and Kirk). Bring it on if this whole season and the guys will be as great as Ali's season. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe