SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:JMO but I think the sleuthing here is what caused RS to recheck his spoiler.

Everything else I think was Rachel and co playing along as best she/they could with the spoiler for a foiler season. IMO the reason Rachel looked a bit po-d with her "me day" pic was because there were those of us here on the forum who were questioning the spoiler and specifically noting that Rachel and Bryan were MIA while Peter was liking away on SM. It's also why I think that as soon as it was posted that Bryan and Rachel were MIA on SM during a SHV, Rachel started becoming active on SM.

That SHV sleuthing to me was a huge tell and no matter what RS said today I still would be sleuthing for F1 clues for Bryan - the guy that Rachel said in post-show interviews she went back for "seconds" to kiss again :yes:

jmo

See what you mean with the social media but the kiss talk will always be interesting to me because I can't remember what her first screen interview was but to me in that interview when she was asked about that kiss she went overboard in my opinion to explain why she kissed him and to almost justify it rather than being giddy about the kiss itself. It was only after that interview that she started being giddy about that kiss imo and that is why I always took all the gussing about that kiss after as distraction.

Bee

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:26 pm

I keep going back to Rachel saying "You won't be able to tell." Peter would be an obvious choice because of all the similarities and the spoiler. Bryan would also be an obvious choice if you go based on the "FIR and Week 5" theory. So it is entirely possible that she knew that this season, the producers would be a season in which they're giving out conflicting information just so that you truly won't be able to tell. She made sure to say that multiple times.

We wondered how Rachel would be able to say that without knowing how the show will be edited. This season being a foiler season is literally the only way she could know that. I'm not giving up hope! The Pachel ship still sails! All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:27 pm

I think Rach said she kept going back and forth to justify how her FIR who also got Ep 5 date got to F2 without being F1.
Sure it can happen and has but IMO Rach said she went back and forth to justify a foiler.
Because if Bryan indeed is FIR=F1 (which I believe to be true per sleuthing) then Rachel knew from day one and never swayed from that no matter what.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Jmack wrote:What about the blue LA Dodgers hat that Peter wore!!!

I think Peter always had that hat. There are other pics of him wearing that and a different Dodgers hat on his IG. He did live in LA.

I am very bummed if he is not F1 but something always seemed off to me. I hope he will be The Bachelor now though.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:46 pm

LMAO. I'm shamelessly entertained. This is f'ing hilarious, IMO, because I truly don't know what to believe and I don't think anyone else does either laugh out loud There's plenty of substantial clues pointing to both Peter and Bryan, sources that point to both Peter and Bryan... this is going to be a very very entertaining season IMO. And since Rach is so over the moon, in love, and sure of her fiance's love for her, I'm gonna fan her and her F1 even if it ends up being Jonathan the Tickle Monster laugh out loud 

And I just want to say... yes, Peter seems great. But he's not The Most Perfect Man in The World, and other than the one sloppy seconds comment (which, IMO, was more of a foot in mouth/jealousy/territorial moment than anything), Bryan has not done anything to deserve all the hate he was getting. IMO a lot of that was clouded by the initial spoiler so hopefully with this conflicting information we can get some more objectivity in the GD threads instead of just 'Peter is a literal saint amongst men and has done nothing wrong, ever, in his life! Bryan is the devil!' laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:52 pm

My problem with Bryan, which can be all edit to be fair, is that he is barreling ahead with Rachel and going after her hard to win, not to get to know her imo. This is hard to judge for me because what if it is all edit and he's just like this with her because they do have some crazy chemistry that's impossible to edit out? It's hard to imagine him as the man that specifically loves her so, so much because of this, since it seems like he's the type that loves women in general so, so much imo.

Agreed it's f'ing hilarious and interesting and exciting though laugh out loud I'm happy!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Alanna wrote:My problem with Bryan, which can be all edit to be fair, is that he is barreling ahead with Rachel and going after her hard to win, not to get to know her imo. This is hard to judge for me because what if it is all edit and he's just like this with her because they do have some crazy chemistry that's impossible to edit out? It's hard to imagine him as the man that specifically loves her so, so much because of this, since it seems like he's the type that loves women in general so, so much imo.

Agreed it's f'ing hilarious and interesting and exciting though laugh out loud I'm happy!!

I hope we get some conversation tonight with them. Unfortunately, with him winning the FIR we just have very short snippets of Bryan to work with, where as we were given a whole 15 minutes of Peter and giving that they had the DeMario, that would usually mean we got almost none of the 1:1. So that in and of itself is weird.

I know Bryan has definitely displayed his physical attraction, but I found it suspicious that TPTB did not show any of the massage, they usually love to show a guy laying his hands all over a girl and in this case, why not show Mr Physical touching her? Could it be because while he massaged they had real conversation and that doesn't fit the story line so far?

I feel so hard for the Brooks and Des story that I am much more cautious to buy anything TPTB sells me, but especially the first 1:1 date being the be all end all for the show.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Hahaha some of the guys did not know how to show their new Ellen gear without unbuttoning their jeans haha ! I find it really funny  cantstopl

#TeamPeter shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 29 1f495
#TeamRachel shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 29 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 pm

@pvpr I can honestly say my dislike of the Miami Mack is completely separate from my liking Peter (and the other dudes from this season I like). From his behavior on Ellen to his on-screen act, the general mugging, to the cheek fillers, to his hawking a laxative masquerading as detox tea, and other things, I just don't buy what he is selling. He has been comic relief more than anything for me. But if he is Rachel's F1 and the person who is making her so happy, then I hope it works out.

But oh yes, the next couple of months should be something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Bryan looks like he wants to take his pants off again oh gosh laugh out loud If Rachel really thinks she is okay with a man that will take all the attention away from her, I think she lacks extreme self-awareness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:10 pm

*EDIT**It's her choice and we haven't even seen the majority of the season yet and even when we do there will be so much that we won't have gotten to see.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members are allowed to rag on Rachel in a discussion thread.)

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:11 pm

@MissSid Spill that tea, sis. ITA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe