SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:06 pm

@Sprite I appreciate your bluntness! I definitely didn't want Bryan as the Bachelor. There's no way I could have watched it. I honestly can't stand him. But I adore Peter. Silver linings! Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure Peter would do it...

A1day1 wrote:Still hoping for Peter and Rachel, but I've learned my lesson: stop reading spoilers laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud My favorite NEVER wins! I'm becoming too invested laugh out loud

I know. I actually thought that for once I could be a fan of a final couple. I should have known better laugh out loud

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

shoudvedancedforrachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:12 pm

My opinion on this is that no one should throw in the towel yet. If you believed before that Peter was the F1, then stick with that for now. If you believed before that Bryan was the F1, then stick with that for now. There hasn't been anything to disprove the initial spoiler yet, right? Either spoiler is believable at this point to me. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

I believe so too. I also find RS more insecure than ever...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:19 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:@Sprite I appreciate your bluntness! I definitely didn't want Bryan as the Bachelor. There's no way I could have watched it. I honestly can't stand him. But I adore Peter. Silver linings! Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure Peter would do it...

A1day1 wrote:Still hoping for Peter and Rachel, but I've learned my lesson: stop reading spoilers laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud My favorite NEVER wins! I'm becoming too invested laugh out loud

I know. I actually thought that for once I could be a fan of a final couple. I should have known better laugh out loud

That was me being diplomatic! You should hear me when I'm really being blunt. giggling

I remember being disappointed when Chris L turned down the gig, but then I am so happy for how his life turned out. Either way, I always think things have a way of turning out for the best. This flip flopping spoiler just gives me an opportunity to assess her attraction to the guys individually. Typically I like knowing who the F4 are and then I observe how the lead reacts with each one and how her interaction changes over time. The body language is what I rely on in making my judgements regardless of my own preferences. It is still early in the season. We have barely seen her interact with her top guys. I think it will be interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:My opinion on this is that no one should throw in the towel yet. If you believed before that Peter was the F1, then stick with that for now. If you believed before that Bryan was the F1, then stick with that for now. There hasn't been anything to disprove the initial spoiler yet, right? Either spoiler is believable at this point to me. JMO.

Good Post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:33 pm

What if RS was handed this foiler to create more buzz and love on SM for Bryan? Kind of like shifting the table towards their new Bachelor since the spoiled F1 always gets the attention.

Or

I guess if they show the sloppy seconds comment tonight, then Bryan is definitely F1. They don't normally care about the F1's reputation on the show. If they hide Bryan's comment then possibly F2 to make a good Bachelor edit. Also, if they show Peter and Rachel's time together tonight and don't hide it, then I'd say he's F2. Gotta give their next Bachelor some tv time. No? Yes? laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:44 pm

I feel sorry for Rachel after I read the majority of comments on her IG. Dumb? Stupid? Moron? I may not be her biggest fan but I would never associate her with those words. No matter who f1 is, she can never defend herself right now. Hang in there girl! I hope she gets some comfort and encouragement from her finance.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Sad and seriously unfortunate at the end of the day it is her decision and her choice.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Yeah its not nice, I hope she stands by good or bad I don't care what your opinions are.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:53 pm

SM are going crazy now. I believe Peter or Rachel will write something soon that will be telling in one direction or another. I dont think they can be silent with all these words being thrown around...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:54 pm

It's way too much! We've barely even seen Bryan. And from all I've seen so far, he's been pursuing her and has been super sweet to her - which is great! Also, Rachel knows all of these contestants and herself better than all viewers. She is not a moron. She did what works for her. I'll never get the you "chose wrong" thing. It's her life. But that's just me maybe.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe